Author Topic: Have You Ever Had an Out of Body or Super-Natural Experience!  (Read 5467 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
I haven't. >:( :(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Have You Ever Had an Out of Body or Super-Natural Experience!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 06:25:34 AM »
I haven't. >:( :(
Yes i actually attempted it they have a way you have to relax yourself and first pick a point in the room where you want to go for starters.When i felt it happening i got scared and stopped
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 07:01:55 AM »
I've had several supernatural type experiences.

Sergio 11

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 07:14:42 AM »
many times i have been, i was for some reason scared of what might happen even in a short term affect

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 07:30:22 AM »
no but i have had an out of super natural experience with my body.  :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 07:33:01 AM »
nope, only an out of mind experience  :D

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 08:29:28 AM »
Yes.  A long time ago I attempted it and, like Mord, got scared when it actually happened.  Didn't try it again.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 09:04:31 AM »
is there some online tutorial ?

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 09:31:51 AM »
Guys what i am telling you i have not told anyoneelse when i was 8 to 10 years old i was sleeping in my bed late at night i saw my self floating like my body was still there but you can say my spirit was going upwards i couldnt move next thing i know i was in a room filled with demons after sometimes my spirit went inside my body and i woke up.Now this could be a dream but at that time it felt very real

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 09:34:57 AM »
Now those who say this was a dream i was born prematurely i think 2 weeks early and when i was born my father and other doctors say that my heart had stopped beating for 10-20 seconds it means i had went to heaven and then returned ;D
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 09:36:30 AM by ASHISH »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 10:08:33 AM »
Guys what i am telling you i have not told anyoneelse when i was 8 to 10 years old i was sleeping in my bed late at night i saw my self floating like my body was still there but you can say my spirit was going upwards i couldnt move next thing i know i was in a room filled with demons after sometimes my spirit went inside my body and i woke up.Now this could be a dream but at that time it felt very real

That's one reason I don't think anyone should actually attempt to do an OBE. You never know what kind of danger you could be putting your soul, mind, or body in.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 10:33:13 AM »

That's one reason I don't think anyone should actually attempt to do an OBE. You never know what kind of danger you could be putting your soul, mind, or body in.

Dude i  didnt try anything i was very young at that time  was just sleeping
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 10:35:28 AM by ASHISH »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 10:54:27 AM »
I remember one time I was driving out in the middle of nowhere (no gas station in either direction for probably 20 miles) and looked down to realize I was out of gas. I had forgotten to fill up and remembered being very low on gas before I left and was upset with myself. My cell phone was dead. I was in trouble. I was driving on fumes.

I started praying and asking Hashem to help me. I looked down... and to my utter amazement, watched my gas gage slowly move up to a quarter of a tank - while I was driving!

Nothing was wrong with the gage and I tracked the gas so I knew it was truly empty to begin with. I now had a little over a quarter of a tank which got me to the next gas station perfectly.

It still amazes me to this day. You have no idea how amazed I was. It still astounds me!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 10:59:20 AM »
I remember one time I was driving out in the middle of nowhere (no gas station in either direction for probably 20 miles) and looked down to realize I was out of gas. I had forgotten to fill up and remembered being very low on gas before I left and was upset with myself. My cell phone was dead. I was in trouble. I was driving on fumes.

I started praying and asking Hashem to help me. I looked down... and to my utter amazement, watched my gas gage slowly move up to a quarter of a tank - while I was driving!

Nothing was wrong with the gage and I tracked the gas so I knew it was truly empty to begin with. I now had a little over a quarter of a tank which got me to the next gas station perfectly.

It still amazes me to this day. You have no idea how amazed I was. It still astounds me!
Wow wow!!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 11:06:58 AM »
Here is continuation to what happend when i was in hell(if i can say that) it was like inside of a pyramid and i was trying to avoid all the demons there i cant remember but i think they saw me and i also talked to them after sometimes my spirit was transfered back to my body and as soon as it fully enterd the body i woke up this has to be a dream right :(
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 11:09:48 AM by ASHISH »

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2008, 11:14:18 AM »
this has to be a dream right :(
Well...
Did you feel yourself be pushed back into your body or just woke up from your dream?
Also, were you able to control your actions? And final question...all throughout this dream, did you feel or knew it was a dream?

I cant remember correctly as i had previously stated i was very young at that time its hard to explain first i couldnt move when my spirit was going out of my body the position of my spirit was same as mine that is my spirit was not standing up but was resting like i was after it returned from hell it enterd my body in the same resting position and as soon as it enterd i woke up

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2008, 11:20:29 AM »
Hmm, not being able to move, eh? It could have just been a night terror then.

If you were young, then there was no reason for you to go to "hell"in a dream. You were just an innocent child. So in my opinion, it was just a nightmare.

One more thing i forgot to tell you guys for some reason  ::) that place was populated with muslims :::D :::D :::D

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2008, 11:23:54 AM »
Quote from: Shlomo link=topic=18312.msg#msg date=

I had a 1970 GTO and when I opened up the throttle I could see the gas gauge slowly move from half a tank to a quarter tank and then to empty but I don't think there was anything supernatural about that.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 11:25:56 AM »
I think that happens to those that eat bad Mexican food and " Run for the border "
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 08:31:45 PM »

If you were young, then there was no reason for you to go to "hell"in a dream. You were just an innocent child. So in my opinion, it was just a nightmare.

One more thing i forgot to tell you guys for some reason  ::) that place was populated with muslims :::D :::D :::D
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Spot on!!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2008, 10:42:59 PM »

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Spot on!!!!

exactly :::D :::D :::D

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2008, 10:45:51 PM »

Ya, if you saw lots of muslims, it was definitely hell! lol
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2008, 11:52:07 PM »
Yes, when I was fifteen years old, I awoke one night and looked towards my right side. I then noticed that I was seeing my room by from atleast three feet above my bed. I then thought, "Am I dying? Am I dead?"

Then I got so scared that I felt myself shoot back into my body and woke up gasping. I was not under the influence of any substance and I have never had such an experience before or since.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2008, 11:55:52 PM »
When you feel like you cant move it is your spirit that left to visit another place that happened to me once i saw people in my family that were dead for a couple of years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2008, 12:17:32 AM »
Shlomo I think that's a wonderful story and I believe you. I've heard other people say that kind of thing happened for them too, that God provided for them just when they needed it most.

God is awesome!

Sleep paralysis can be caused if your mind wakes up while your body is still in a state of REM sleep (REM sleep paralyzes your muscles so you don't act out your dreams). Although I noticed that it helps to pray if I get scared during sleep paralysis incidents. That way it seems to end very quickly, but if I just keep trying to struggle to move it takes longer.