Author Topic: Just saw Jesse Jackson on FOX news.  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Just saw Jesse Jackson on FOX news.
« on: March 18, 2008, 01:19:12 PM »
His lips were moving and I'm sure he was saying what a brilliant speech Osama gave today, but somehow all I heard was Chaim's immitation.

Blub blub blub Burger King !  :::D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Just saw Jesse Jackson on FOX news.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 04:47:48 PM »
His lips were moving and I'm sure he was saying what a brilliant speech Osama gave today, but somehow all I heard was Chaim's immitation.

Blub blub blub Burger King !  :::D
I didn't see Jackson speak but I was listening to it on the Fox audio broadcast and he made little or no sense at all. I don't know what happens to black folks when they get old they go back to plantation speak. Years ago Jackson spoke much clearer but even then he said  nothing of value worth listening to. He basically was spinning Obamas comments. He would have been better off talking about Burger King.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 07:28:43 PM »
Didn't the NY Slimes that rag of a newspaper called both Jesse and Al Harpoon elequent speakers?? Funny, anytime you hear either one of these beasts talk sound like they got marbles or 200lbs of chitlens in their mouths.. 

(Wish it was dynomite)
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 10:48:59 PM »
Didn't the NY Slimes that rag of a newspaper called both Jesse and Al Harpoon elequent speakers?? Funny, anytime you hear either one of these beasts talk sound like they got marbles or 200lbs of chitlens in their mouths.. 

(Wish it was dynomite)

lol, Chaim does a great impression for Al Sharpton ;D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 11:23:36 PM »
It really pisses me off when the Media takes people like Jackson and Sharpton seriously like they are someone who deserves attention
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 11:29:14 PM »
In a real America both these pigs wouldn't be qualified to clean toilets in a Wendy's bathroom let alone have any so called valid opinion.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 11:37:56 PM »
Chaims immitation is more accurate to the real Jackson anyway
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 11:40:42 PM »
What exactly is Jesse's occupation? How come the IRS has not really look in and investigate deeply where this pig is getting his fortune from?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 02:22:01 AM »
What exactly is Jesse's occupation? How come the IRS has not really look in and investigate deeply where this pig is getting his fortune from?

He's a full time shakedown artist and professional race pimp. You know the IRS will never do an audit on this idiot.

It's kind of sad actually. I don't know if this is even possible, but it seems as if Jackson has become a caricature of himself.

newman

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 05:57:41 AM »
It really pisses me off when the Media takes people like Jackson and Sharpton seriously like they are someone who deserves attention
It's public stage affirmative action.

Just as baboons get jobs they're not entitled to or qualified for, these baboons have been given respectability and moral authority that is most undeserved.