Author Topic: A White Racist's Version of Obamas Speech  (Read 928 times)

Offline Yonatan777

• Junior JTFer
A White Racist's Version of Obamas Speech
« on: March 19, 2008, 04:44:02 PM »
Presdiential Candidate Joe Whiteman makes a speech to American public to seal the racial divide of his ties to a well-known racist white :

Me and David Duke were friends for 20 years... I really love to attend his church.. Its true David says some things sometimes that are highly controversial, like blacks are devils and criminals, but I cannot leave behind an old uncle..  Actually, I never ever attended any meeting of Mr. Duke, that implied any racial slurs.  It is true, at times, David says some controversial statements, but I do belive you are painting a wrong picture of the man.  Anyhow, let us move beyond race and focusmore on Bush and economy , blah blah blah.   Wait, my cell phone is rnging, "Oh Hi David, come to my daughter's wedding, next week.. Nice to hear you."  Now, why are all these blacks crying over my assocation with Uncle David Duke, shouldn't we focus on Bush, war and the economy?    Just because my friend David Duke thinks this, doesn't mean i do..  no way..
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 11:05:16 PM by Yonatan777 »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A White Racist's Version of Obamas Speech
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 08:03:01 PM »
A brilliant illustration of modern day racism in America, most of which is directed against Caucasians by Negroes.