Author Topic: Disgusting, melting guns for art, California hippie group  (Read 2566 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Disgusting, melting guns for art, California hippie group
« on: March 19, 2008, 10:03:10 PM »
http://meltguns.com/

This is truly disgusting that something like this exists.

Precita Park memorial bench. Made with 130 melted guns in honor of a young couple gunned down by an unstable relative.

Altar for St. Elizabeth's Church in Oakland CA. Destroyed pistol is a 9 mm Berreta, the same pistol used by the U.S. Military.

Bicycle rack made with 75 semi-automatic pistols and installed in front of the San Francisco City Hall by a generous donation from the San Francisco Rotary Club.

Liberals are so stupid, they'll consider anything art, I guarantee you if I take a sh*t on sidewalk, some liberal would frame it and call it art.

I heard these guys got busted by the ATF for importing machine guns to destroy, lets hope it's true although I despise the ATF just as much.

newman

Re: Disgusting, melting guns for art, California hippie group
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 10:16:21 PM »
Precita Park memorial bench. Made with 130 melted guns in honor of a young couple gunned down by an unstable relative.
Funny how they didn't do one to honour victims of negroe gangs or muSSlim terrorists. ::)

When a righteous, constitution-observing government rules America, we can have 'art' made out of melted liberals.

Offline old06

• Junior JTFer
Re: Disgusting, melting guns for art, California hippie group
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 10:31:30 PM »
I expect nothing less from the melting pot of wacko's in the land of wacko's