Author Topic: Crazy Jews attack Geert Wilders!  (Read 2037 times)

newman

Crazy Jews attack Geert Wilders!
« on: March 20, 2008, 01:40:11 AM »
In contrast to CIDI, the organisation 'A different Jewish Voice' made a call against Geert Wilders yesterday. In a page-wide advertisement on the front page of De Volkskrant it stated that "Wilders would long ago have been exiled and convicted for anti-Semitism if he said the same about Jews (and the Tanach) as he is now gibbering about Muslims (and the Koran)."

'A different Jewish Voice' is an organisation of Jewish people who largely take the side of the Palestinians in the Middle East conflict.

Said it before & I'll say it again..............galut Jews are NUTS!!!

http://www.nisnews.nl/public/180308_2.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Crazy Jews attack Geert Wilders!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 08:37:54 AM »
They should move to mecca

'A different Jewish Voice' is an organisation of Jewish people who largely take the side of the Palestinians in the Middle East conflict. De Volkskrant declined to say whether it made its front page available to the organisation at a reduced rate. Earlier, Trouw newspaper admitted it made its front page available cheaply for an anti-Wilders advertisement from Doekle Terpstra, a prominent Christian democrat
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 02:12:21 PM »

Said it before & I'll say it again..............galut Jews are NUTS!!!

What's a "galut" guys?
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 02:19:38 PM »
"to live in galut" means to be in a state of diaspora from Israel. It can also refer to a state of physical or especially spiritual alienation, in particular alienation from the Jewish faith.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 02:34:01 PM »
Thanks Ambiorix for such a quick reply. All helps in my general education.  :)
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 02:45:23 PM »
Thanks Ambiorix for such a quick reply. All helps in my general education.  :)
my pleasure ;)
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 03:58:48 PM »
They should move to mecca

'A different Jewish Voice' is an organisation of Jewish people who largely take the side of the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis in the Middle East conflict. De Volkskrant declined to say whether it made its front page available to the organisation at a reduced rate. Earlier, Trouw newspaper admitted it made its front page available cheaply for an anti-Wilders advertisement from Doekle Terpstra, a prominent Christian democrat

It is sad to see, how this Jews support our enemies. Perhaps they are thinking, if they are colloborating with the Muzz, that they will be spared, but this is a deadly mistake. :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani