Author Topic: Down The Tube We GO !!  (Read 2474 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Down The Tube We GO !!
« on: December 26, 2006, 07:45:10 PM »
Well guys I think we are going to see developments on illeagle immigration in the new year that many of us here on the JTF forum are not going to be happy with. I was watching Fox news tonight and they were saying how the new congress may be looking at a watered down version of the immigration reform they were working on last session. In short from what I gleaned it seems that any illeagle thats here will stay with little or no questions asked. Also the border fence program seems to be loosing all support and most likely from the sounds of it will never be built. If this is the case I really believe all is lost. Needless to say the panel on Fox sounded convincing.   G-d bless Pete King of Seaford N.Y he is really trying to keep up the fight against this madness and who's interview was fueling this debate on Fox News. How I wish this fine politician was in my district.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Down The Tube We GO !!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 08:53:13 PM »
I heard that Bush just signed another "Free Trade" agreement with Vietnam sending away more of your jobs.  That's the goal, vanquish the middle class.  Have both parent's working at [censored] jobs while little billy is State raised and indoctrinated with Skinnerian "Progressive" "Utopianism". 

I wish I was a billionaire and there were professional assassination squads for hire...boy would I have a long list of about 300 names...  And the World WOULD change... 

It is truly sickening what is happening to the world.  Your country is ruled by Traitors which are subverting and violating on mass your Constitution and NONE of your State Republics stand up....  They should send a clear message to those globalist hedonists in Washington and separate...  Tell them to [censored].   

Imagine soon you'll have Hillary Sodom Arafat as a President and she'll appoint William Sodom Arafat for her Vice President....  You wait..  It is a one party system scam pure and simple..
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 08:54:52 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 09:58:59 PM »
Is it too late???? Is it, for the Judeo Christian West???? [censored]!!!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Jizzepie

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 10:04:46 PM »
Is it too late???? Is it, for the Judeo Christian West???? deleted!!!!!

It's too late for Al-Eurabia, although there's still time left for America.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 08:00:46 AM »
Is it too late???? Is it, for the Judeo Christian West???? deleted!!!!!

It's too late for Al-Eurabia, although there's still time left for America.
Not if Ghorge Wahabbi Bush opens the borders....   
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Rothschild

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 03:36:39 PM »
     This is no time for violence.  Remember "Thou shalt not covet."

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 04:03:49 PM »
Re:  "...no time for violence.  Remember "Thou shalt not covet."..."

YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT!   WE AT JTF ABHOR VIOLENCE!

WE ALSO MUST NOT COVET!

I JUST YESTERDAY "CAUGHT" MYSELF STARTING TO BREAK THAT COMMANDMENT!

HERE'S HOW IT HAPPENED:

ME AND ANOTHER NICE JEW BOY WERE HACKING AWAY AT SOME WEBSITE, WHEN WE SUDDENLY SAW THIS SITE WITH REAL MEAN ID NAMES AND NASTY AVATARS AND STUFF...
I SAID "DON'T YOU WISH WE ALL HAD REAL MEAN HATEFUL NAMES INSTEAD OF THESE OTHER KIND?"...
THEN, THE FRIEND, MR. "SHABAK SHALOM", REPLIED: 
"THAT WOULD BE COVETING!...THE ONLY WAY WE COULD EVER USE THEIR MEAN NAMES WOULD BE IF THEY WOULD SUDDENLY BE NO LONGER LIVING....!...SO, FIRST THINGS FIRST!"