Author Topic: Barack Obama calls his racist white grandmother a "Typical White Person"  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Yonatan777

• Junior JTFer
This statement by Obama , I am confident, will end his presidency forever..   On A Philadelphia sports radio station, WIP, Barack Obama is interviewed and when asked about his grandmother, he states she is a "Typical White Person", that is why when she says racial statements against blacks that make him cringe.  Look at this article and listen to his interview, so you can hear the african american racist in his own words.  At first , I thought it was a forgery, could the slickster Obama really be so dumb as to mouth off this? 

TOday is good day for America, cause Obama has exposed his true, racist brainwashed self... HE truly is Uncle Wrights, racist nephew...

ABC Article
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/03/obama-talks-mor.html

Actual Recording of Conversation on Radio Station
http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=8a521134-e10b-4bfb-8aec-690d61794d50
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 04:41:36 PM by Yonatan777 »

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I have no idea why this issue isn't getting more attention.  After the videos of Jeremiah Wright came out, seeing this statement should pretty much prove that Obama agrees with his pastor, and thinks that all white people are racist and that he thinks the occasional muttering of a black stereotype under her breath puts his grandmother in the same category as his pastor who regularly spews hatred from the pulpit in his so-called church.  This story should drive the point home that the only "trinity" that's being worshipped in that church is the 3-headed G-d of anti-white, anti-Americanism, and anti-Semitism...and that Barack Hussein Obama is only there because he AGREES with the message.
Well I think if that last comment about "Typical White Person's" gets legs it will be even more damaging than everything that came before it. My 80 old father is livid. I can't even begin to tell you how many well deserved niggeras he has called Obama since he said that. The media and people in general are terrified to touch the race issue and Obama is still getting a pass on his policies. I think however he may have now gone to far. It will take some time but I think Obama's campaign for presidency has been stricken with cancer. The question now is will he be able to find the miracle cure.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Yonatan777

• Junior JTFer
Yeah the media is tryign to stomp it out completely... But, even the Jeremiah Wright's sermon was pushed away for as long as possible, until a few liberals themselves decided to go against Obama and started publishing it on their own news outlets and alerted the American public.  This is just a piece of the puzzle of Obama's lying and stupidity and he will certainly be exposed later, for if not being a racist, then for being a two-bit liar.  The man is of course a bigot and trashed his white grandmother like she was white garbage.  Poor grandma.. What needs to be done is not just to hear Barack's bigoted statement against whites and his grandmother, but also to learn more about Grandma Obama and see what her story really is.  In my opinion, the whole grandma story was a cheap shot to show both sides of racism in Obama's life..  Obama's so-called black uncle and the white grandmother.  Well, the woman who made him cringe at her racist statements is just a "typical white person".   Obama is such a bonehead, he is no more than a puppet leader for Trinity church in Chicago..  I am sad to say, but Obama is born and raised by the racist Wright and said he brought him to his poor black Jesus oppressed by the evil "white" italian people. 

Since Obama was brought to Jesus by a man who says that JEsus is a poor black man oppressed by evil whites.  It is also time to ask Obama why he thinks Jesus was a poor black man oppressed by whites.. Has Mr. Obama read any history or anthropology books?  Did he realize that Jesus is not black; if he denies this, then why say Pastor Wright brought him to Jesus, when Pastor Wright himself teaches that JEsus is a poor homeboy from the hood oppressed by evil white italians and arab killing Jews.   By the way, Farrakhan has a funny teaching that mimics this, that Mohammad was a poor black man oppressed by evil white Christians and Jews...  When will the "black cower" stupidity end...

Mr. Obama is only around right now, cause he is black... Ferraro is in the dirt, cause she is white.

One tip for Obama, your lying is really getting sucky.. The Americans are not going to let your Black Supremacist Trinity church run this country!