Author Topic: Bin Laden Urging Palestinian Jihad!  (Read 865 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bin Laden Urging PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Jihad!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 03:25:05 AM »
Oh yeah, I heard this on the news too. That animal is a filthy dog and he will meet his curse!

G-d willing, it will end very painful.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Bin Laden Urging PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Jihad!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 06:16:19 AM »
Still usefall idiots in the west and Israel are calling this islamic Jihad "the national liberation struggle for Fakestinian state" :o OBL is cursing himself every time he opens his big stinky mouth agianst Jews; that's why all muslim ocupied countries are getting worse and worse hellholes.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm