Author Topic: Dutch anti-Koran film's Web site shut down  (Read 2698 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Dutch anti-Koran film's Web site shut down
« on: March 23, 2008, 04:19:20 PM »
Story Highlights
1.Web site promoting Dutch politician Geert Wilders' anti-Koran film is shut down

2.Its U.S. hosting service investigating whether site violates its terms of service

3.The 15-minute film, to be released March 31, claims Islam's holy book is "fascist"

4.Dutch officials fear the movie could spark violent protests in Muslim countries

I hope they dont shut down jtf.org spineless fools  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/03/23/dutch.koran.ap/index.html

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Re: Dutch anti-Koran film's Web site shut down
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 04:21:22 PM »
Dutch officials fear the movie could spark violent protests in Muslim countries, similar to those two years ago after the publication of cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad in a Danish newspaper.

Wilders has said he will release his movie on the Internet after television stations refused to air it.

Wilders, who lives under police protection due to death threats, could not immediately be reached for comment Easter Sunday.

"How many ways are there left for me to be worked against?" he was quoted saying Saturday night by Dutch press agency ANP.

"If necessary, I'll go hand out DVDs personally on the Dam," he said, referring to Amsterdam's central

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 06:38:31 PM »
Politicians and people in charge go off the rails on the basis of a 15 minute video that hasn't been published at all.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't that sad.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 07:42:55 PM »
Politicians and people in charge go off the rails on the basis of a 15 minute video that hasn't been published at all.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't that sad.

True
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 07:45:02 PM »
P.C. is a sickness
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 09:55:18 PM »
Self hating jews are probably responsible for this. The peresite smolmert are the types that would go this far to protect islam.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 10:01:14 PM »
This same hosting company, Network Solutions, that has banned Wilders site once hosted terrorist websites:
And W3Gateway is not the only American web-hosting company providing services to terror organizations. Until a few days ago, Network Solutions hosted both Hezbollah and PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Jihad websites.
http://www.benadorassociates.com/article/8454

This gets my blood boiling.

Edit: They still host Hezbollah
http://obrl.blogspot.com/2008/03/network-solutions-censors-wilders-but_7374.html

>:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 10:12:06 PM by FULL METAL JACKET »
Formely known as "1986"

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 02:10:22 AM »
Is his movie out yet?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 11:34:58 AM »
P.C. is a sickness

Exactly MasterWolf, it's beyond words a complete abomination! >:(

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 02:15:58 PM »
Story Highlights
1.Web site promoting Dutch politician Geert Wilders' anti-Koran film is shut down

2.Its U.S. hosting service investigating whether site violates its terms of service

3.The 15-minute film, to be released March 31, claims Islam's holy book is "fascist"

4.Dutch officials fear the movie could spark violent protests in Muslim countries

I hope they dont shut down jtf.org spineless fools  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/03/23/dutch.koran.ap/index.html

It was probably something in his hosts TOS. And if you don't want to be shut down, buy your own server and co-locate to a datacenter like I do. As long as you are not violating US laws or using excess bandwidth, they won't do anything. JTF probably on it's own server.

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 04:01:59 PM »
DAMN !!!! WHERE IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH ??
Ups, I forgot, Thats forbidden in Izlam ....
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2008, 04:16:37 PM »
Geert Wilders Speaks: Anti-Koran Film

here is part1 , also part 2

I understood that film will be released these days but is forbidden by the Americans (Network Solutions, American Hosting Service), because of the aggressive language used...the name of the film is "Fitna" and it's duration is about 15 minutes... Iran and Iraq is against it already...they say that there will be protests like 2 years ago with the caricatures of Mohammad.
  Fitna is an Arabic word with a meaning of CONFLICT, an order of their religion. The film is about Koran and its destruction of our freedom.
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!