Author Topic: Will A Real Christian VP Convice You to Vote for McCain  (Read 1341 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Will A Real Christian VP Convice You to Vote for McCain
« on: March 27, 2008, 03:53:33 PM »
The two biggest supporters of Israel that were in the Race Sam Brownback and Mike Huckabee both support our position on the Land of Israel. Sam Brownback had publicly supported the "Israel Initiative" which calls for the removal of all Arab Citizens of Israel to Jordan and for the Annexation of Judea and Samaria. Sam Brownback has been the most outspoken member of congress on Israel staying united under it's Capital city of Jerusalem. Brownback has called for US Embassy to be moved to Jerusalem quite honestly I see no better candidate that John McCain could pick. If it were a McCain/Brownback ticket I would vote for John McCain because I feel that someone that outspoken on Israel could deter the so called "Peace Process" from getting started again.

Governor Mike Huckabee is similar, in an interview with the selfhating Jew Wold Blitzer of the evil CNN network Huckabee said that Israel should not give an inch of land and that giving away any land would leave then vulnerable to many attacks. The self hating Jew Wolf Blitzer said then what should be done about the Arabs and and Huckabee said that the Arabs have many times the land of Israel and listed Egypt and Saudi Arabia as possibilities for a P-alestine State.

Both Brownback and Huckabee are rechous gentiles who know that G-d gave the land of Israel to the Jews and I believe that either of they could deter any talks that would threaten Israel and infact if McCain dies in office we would have the very first Pro Israel president. ???
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh