Author Topic: Video: Rivers of Blood - Enoch Powell Britians great hope  (Read 3627 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Video: Rivers of Blood - Enoch Powell Britians great hope
« on: March 30, 2008, 05:00:24 PM »
Enjoy:    O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Video: Rivers of Blood - Enoch Powell Britians great hope
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 05:27:47 PM »
Enjoy:    O0

Wow! He was right.

As I saw the leftist girl yelling at Powell. I thought instantly: How could we reach in Europe this point.

We in Europe need to fight and replace first our so called elites, before we have a straw of salvation.

I don't feel well with this, but it is our last change before we end like the Christians of Simbabwe, South Africa, Kosovo, Egypt and Libanon.  :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 01:56:24 PM »
I happen to agree with you brother.  The Elitists have run Europe down into the depths of dark age paganism.  It is truly shameful to see all of these nations with which the ancient cultures grew past their defficiencies by accepting a more progressive and productive Judeo-Christian culture....  Amazing how England can toss away everything from William's 1066 invasion to Cromwell's Reformation only to decline into "multi-cultural" collapse... :'(  What the Hell does the Abby's, Tours and ancient cultural tales England have in common with Africans, Hindus, Seikhs, Mohammedans or Asians?   :-\

You know, I posted a link to Eric Jon Phelps book "Vatican Assassins".  I totally disagreed with him on about 10%, 15% I questioned but the remainder of 75% truly makes one think.  A very good read in my opinion......too related to this subject as he also brings up Europe's decline and the Fabian Society...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 07:58:03 PM »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 05:37:23 AM »
The Sons of Darkness vs the Sons of Light like in Qumran manuscripts come in mind. I don't call this race war since islam is multi ethnic and we'll have to fight the self hating (mostly leftist) and misguided (nazi) traitors from within our own nations. In the end it will be remanent of both Jews and Christians led by Mesiash vs everybody else. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 05:45:27 AM »
I've lost count of the number of Brits I've heard say "Enoch was right".

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 07:29:07 AM »
It is beyond clear to any thinking individual that every government in the western world are headed by treasonous vermin.  I sent the video to my MP and his response was "It is amazing how words spoken 50 years ago are more than relevent today."  True but will he do something....  I highly doubt it.... :'(

newman

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 07:58:56 AM »
It is beyond clear to any thinking individual that every government in the western world are headed by treasonous vermin.  I sent the video to my MP and his response was "It is amazing how words spoken 50 years ago are more than relevent today."  True but will he do something....  I highly doubt it.... :'(
I thought a Canadian MP would say "That's racist, eh". :D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 08:34:16 AM »
Probably in public...lol  My MP got kicked out of the Conservative Party because they attempted to dishonor a signed agreement with the former Liberal Party Government which directly effected his riding.  He took the position that a signed agreement must be honored.  In fairness, he was right but the question at hand was a Federal Government Tax Grab which they shouldn't be doing anyway...  So it is a catch 22... 

Hopefully now that he's an Independant he will make a real voice known and not just follow the party line...

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 05:21:39 PM »
Well we have a chance to do something about it. On May 8th 2008 there is a local council election in Medway Kent. The British National Party are standing a candidate at this election.  :) So if you live in the Medway Towns area you have a chance to make your voice heard.  O0

Also the Greater London Elections are coming up soon. This is a chance for thousands of people to stand up and make their voice heard.  The British National Party are standing candidates for this election as well.  :)

Make sure that you are on the electoral role. Make your vote count! Vote BNP and hold your head up high. We WILL get a good sized vote this time. With your help it can be a MASSIVE vote for freedom, civil rights and democracy.

Don't give in to muSSie nazi terrorist: VOTE BNP!
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 04:45:32 PM »
Sometimes the truth hurts...
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 05:16:57 PM »
Ambiorix:  "...It will lead to a race war."

I believe you are correct, and that there can be no other logical conclusion drawn.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 05:36:12 PM »
Agreed...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2008, 06:13:07 PM »
Ambiorix:  "...It will lead to a race war."

I believe you are correct, and that there can be no other logical conclusion drawn.
I wouldn't even be surprised that this coming race war (god forbid) is deliberately planned to happen in order to facilitate the establishing of a one world government.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008, 07:56:56 PM »
Ambrionix,

We have disagreed in the past and probabaly will do again in the future, (but that is healthy debate is it not?).

However the point you have made is very astute and I agree with you.

The whole agenda of European governments is to de-establish the primacy of the nation state. Anything that is remotely patriotic or pro-Britain has been denigrated as almost a thought crime by these as*holes. They seek on a collective level, to impose a non-barrier between Islamic east and Chritsian/Judaic west.-hence the proposed integration of Turkey.

This is because they think that is the best way to appease Islam and further the multinational Gods to promote cheap labour and brand control. At the same time it massively feathers their own nest financialy and on a personal level and makes for an easy ride in continuing the status quo that appeases everyone and pleases no-one.

Their game is up, we see it and they know it. They are traitors, no more, no less. Their time is coming and they have a prison cell or a rope to look forward to. The British people do not forget or forgive.