Author Topic: Real diffrence between jtf and kahane.org  (Read 4885 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Re: Real diffrence between jtf and kahane.org
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2008, 02:14:02 PM »
doom777 why are you coming to our forums feeling lonely there ;D

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2008, 02:18:44 PM »
For all those kahane.org members who are ranting about the presence of non jews here let me tell you guys one thing i am here because these things matter to my country INDIA if tomorrow usa or europe becomes a muslim country full of pakis then india would not stand a chance nowdays you just cant say that we will drive arabs from israel and everything will be safe we have to make sure india,china,usa and europe dosent become muslim countries and for that we have to work together O0
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 02:27:30 PM by ASHISH »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2008, 02:20:16 PM »
I would be bored too if I had to be on a forum with 4 people that are zzzzzzzzzzzz
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2008, 02:20:33 PM »
doom777 why are you coming to our forums feeling lonely there ;D

Well, who is he going to talk to there? LOL not too many people  ;D

Oh I forgot, because they update their list every 15 minutes, they actually have a zillion people right now, lol!

ROFL :::D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2008, 02:23:03 PM »
That other forum should be called the resting home forum for people who want to go and take a nap.  I peeked at the other forum.. Its a ghost town,  they have nothing like this forum.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2008, 05:05:16 PM »
For all those kahane.org members who are ranting about the presence of non jews here let me tell you guys one thing i am here because these things matter to my country INDIA if tomorrow usa or europe becomes a muslim country full of pakis then india would not stand a chance nowdays you just cant say that we will drive arabs from israel and everything will be safe we have to make sure india,china,usa and europe dosent become muslim countries and for that we have to work together O0
Great Post! This is what makes JTF a busy vibrant forum. Chaim has made it possible for different groups of people with the same goal to work together. Anytime people visit JTF forum they will find actual members logged on and active. Our membership is from all over the globe and we are able to discuss and deal with issues on that level.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2008, 01:48:44 AM »
Why so much fight between Jews, just now that Yekutiel has been prosecuted by leftists????? Wouldn't it be better to keep silent? And if some in the forums have a problem....better seek a Rav and fix it.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2008, 02:56:31 AM »
Chaim Jr. has joined Kahane.org to defame Chaim.

Here is what he said there.

The only "Mass Movement" that Chaim ben Pesach/Victor Vancier will ever have will be a "Mass Bowel Movement".

Yes and Doom closed the thread

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2008, 03:02:46 AM »
If they are so midget compared to our forum why bother? 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2008, 03:12:55 AM »
Out of curiosity, during a regular day, peak time and non peak time, what is the volume of traffic on this forum and the other forum, Yacov would you happen to know?