Who is more dangerous?

Shia
8 (44.4%)
Sunni
5 (27.8%)
Both
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: POLL: Shia vs Sunni  (Read 4604 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: POLL: Shia vs Sunni
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2008, 02:18:06 PM »
From what I learned in Middle Eastern History class about 3 years ago it would be Shiia because they are less religous but they are all Muslims so It makes to difference. As long as they kill each other I could care less
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2008, 02:22:00 PM »
Pakistanis are chutiya harami Sunni >:(

Main Angrejee mein nahin likh sakata, ki ye bahut jordar comment hai. O0

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2008, 04:58:22 PM »
Pakistanis are chutiya harami Sunni >:(

Main Angrejee mein nahin likh sakata, ki ye bahut jordar comment hai. O0

HOW do you know hindi :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2008, 02:30:27 AM »
Pyare Bhai: Ham bhi hain Hindustani arthat Bhartiya.

Sadhanyawad,

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline thomastucker

• New JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2008, 07:51:51 AM »
They hate each other which is a good thing... can you imagine if they decided to unite against infidels? The West must do everything they can to keep them divided... anyway which of these death cult sects is more dangerous in your opinion?

It's this type of thinking that has your people being hated by the world.  Don't you understand that?  What's your highest level of education?  Have you still not learned to treat others ads you would like to be treated.  How sad/silly/childish this way of thinking is...

I know someone reading this will come to an understanding that the conflict must stop somewhere.  Don't let the atrocities of those before you continue through your life--you owe yourself more than just being a pawn in a myth.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2008, 08:35:27 AM »
They hate each other which is a good thing... can you imagine if they decided to unite against infidels? The West must do everything they can to keep them divided... anyway which of these death cult sects is more dangerous in your opinion?

It's this type of thinking that has your people being hated by the world.  Don't you understand that?  What's your highest level of education?  Have you still not learned to treat others ads you would like to be treated.  How sad/silly/childish this way of thinking is...

I know someone reading this will come to an understanding that the conflict must stop somewhere.  Don't let the atrocities of those before you continue through your life--you owe yourself more than just being a pawn in a myth.

I know that you are an irrational dumbarse troll..but i'll feel free to answer you too.

It's not this type of thinking that is causing hatred of Jews.  It's the type of thinking that many in the world have that are a result of jealousy, mind you, that result in hatred.  The time in which Jews start acting nice to everyone is the time second intifadas have outbreaks and 6 million..yes 6 million and not 1.5 million, you shmuck, that end up getting killed. All other nations have honor and defend themselves and nobody speaks.  But Jews dont' defend their honor..and as soon as we do...you say, "Oh, this is why everyone hates Jews."  Really, i don't think that's the reason..and really, i couldn't careless who and why people hate Jews.  I would rather live and be hated than to be loved and dead.  You on the other hand, I would rather see alive and suffering and terrible death...which is basically what's happening because you can't stand to see proud Jews growing exponentially and exposing dirt bags like you...Oh I love it!!! Your jealousy raging as Jews who are a lot smarter than people of your ilk, are from nothing one of the most influential people in the world who make lots of money and great doctors and great business men and have made great discoveries...oh I love seeing you drown in jealousy....what a way to live your life...always jealous of what Jews do and hating them...I love it...your life amounts to nothing...you have an empty soul for your hatred...I brings me great pleasure the pain you go through everyday.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein