Who is more dangerous?

Shia
8 (44.4%)
Sunni
5 (27.8%)
Both
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: POLL: Shia vs Sunni  (Read 4608 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
POLL: Shia vs Sunni
« on: April 01, 2008, 04:13:13 PM »
They hate each other which is a good thing... can you imagine if they decided to unite against infidels? The West must do everything they can to keep them divided... anyway which of these death cult sects is more dangerous in your opinion?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: POLL: Shia vs Sunni
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 04:37:07 PM »
I cannot choose; they both are rotten.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 04:45:24 PM »
That's like saying "I have two serial murders.. one killed 20 people, and one killed 30 people.. which one is more dangerous?"

Is that possible to answer?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 04:58:51 PM »

It's like picking poison.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 05:06:37 PM »
eb22:  "...It's like picking poison."

Whadda' ya' mean, "like"?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 05:15:01 PM »
I prefer the Sh'ia, because during their Fast of Ali they march around slicing each others' heads open with knives, and flagellating themselves with whips.

So, in a very real sense, the Sh'ia's behavior, whilst falling somewhat short of what they truly deserve to have happen to them, at least get the right idea!

And the right idea is this:  They should be beaten with bullwhips, and sliced to pieces!   8;)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 05:24:03 PM »
I prefer the Sh'ia, because during their Fast of Ali they march around slicing each others' heads open with knives, and flagellating themselves with whips.

So, in a very real sense, the Sh'ia's behavior, whilst falling somewhat short of what they truly deserve to have happen to them, at least get the right idea!

And the right idea is this:  They should be beaten with bullwhips, and sliced to pieces!   8;)

Convinced, I'm voting Shia.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 05:44:07 PM »
I will take 1000 for both Alex
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ben Ish Chai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 06:01:19 PM »
Out of sheer numbers, you would say Sunni - since they are the real and uncorrupted version of Islam, they have the larger numbers, and there are far more countries that are Sunni majority.

However, if you look at recent trends, it seems the Shiite are actually the more hostile and dangerous group.  Who are the most hostile countries in the muslim world towards Israel?
Iran, Lebanon (Hezbollah), and Syria - all Shiite ruling powers (if you even consider those Alawites Sunni, which only they do!)  Of course, you have the huge majority in Iraq that will more than likely be an Iranian proxy state to wage wars against Israel...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2008, 06:35:59 PM »
The Sumni will back the US in a war against Iran. Persians and Arabs will not unite.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2008, 06:47:03 PM »
Option #3. Both equally Bad!

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 07:11:47 PM »
I chose Sunni because America seems to be stupid when it chooses allies.  Both groups would cut us up if they had the chance, however the Sunni don't openly say it whereas the Shi'a do.  Watch out for the Sunni, they are playing Taqiyyah!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 07:14:07 PM »
They are both dangerous. But Sunni is probably the worse of the two.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2008, 07:25:01 PM »
Option #3. Both equally Bad!
I'm with you they both are equally bad. They are sitting on top of a gold mine and are to stupid to work together to get the oil out of the ground and make things better for everyone living in that G-d forsaken place. Their mentality is tribal and nothing will ever change that.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2008, 07:28:40 PM »
I vote for Shia.

The Shia are a much more united group than the Sunnis whom are fractured and their clerics have a much greater control and influence over Shia than do Sunnis. That combined with their belief of the return of the 12th Imam, and the catastrophic war he will bring which will kill most Shia as well as infidels, I think makes them the more dangerous of the two.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 08:39:15 PM »
I think the Shia believe that the leader of Islam should be related to Muhammad the pirate and the Sunni don't believe that. The Shia are mostly non-Arabic. They are retards whose ancestors were forced to convert by swordpoint. Yet they still keep the cult.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 08:52:38 PM »
I think the Shia believe that the leader of Islam should be related to Muhammad the pirate and the Sunni don't believe that. The Shia are mostly non-Arabic. They are retards whose ancestors were forced to convert by swordpoint. Yet they still keep the cult.
I have never seen any Iranian here in Belgium that believes in allah. Arabs hate Shia, because indeed, their version of Islam was deliberately different. Persians did not intermarry a lot with Arabs neither.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 08:55:05 PM »
The world needs Islam like a whole in the head.   Both of them suck.  They may fight each other cause they are maniacs but one thing they all agree on.. Is the death of everyone who doesn't follow their sick satanic blood cult.

A world without Islam is finally peace on Earth.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 11:05:07 PM »
The world needs Islam like a whole in the head.   Both of them suck.  They may fight each other cause they are maniacs but one thing they all agree on.. Is the death of everyone who doesn't follow their sick satanic blood cult.

A world without Islam is finally peace on Earth.
“I against my brother I and my brother against our cousin, my brother and our cousin against the neighbors all of us against the foreigner.”~An Arab Proverb

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 11:08:29 PM »
depends where you are, whichever is more numerous in your particular location is probably more dangerous
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2008, 01:10:20 PM »
Both are same but Shiya talk more and work less, whereas the Sunni talk less and work more.

Shiya are more theological and Sunni are more political and practical.

Sunni form 90% among them and Shiya form 10% among them.

Sunni have almost 95% share of the invasions, Shiya have approximately 5% share of the invasions.

Sunni massacred and converted forcefully Parsi en-block, so as a measure of hate and protest Parsi opted for Shiya en-block. Shiya innately hate Arabs and Sunni more than anything else.

In order to appear more revolutionary and to outmaneuver Sunni, Shiya more and more strive against Israel and America. They suffer from a hidden deathwish due to loss of their supposedly superior ancient culture that they think can never be rebuilt.

Their 12th Imam is another manifestation of their Slamic deathwish. In the garb of Imam, he is psychologically and actually their ancient Parsi prophetic warlord of the future named as "Sushrayantra".  Sushrayantra is supposed to eliminate Arabian like menace from the earth and earth is to usher in great era of peace. So with the advent of 12th Imam, the word ultimately moves towards an Arabic doomsday.

Sunni are in a dilemma and can not totally accept or reject the 12th Imam, so they have named him as “Hazrat Mehdi”, who is a friend of Isa and appears before second advent of  “Hazrat Isa” and before the doom. This way the matter becomes complicated and open to various interpretations.

But the fact is that the likes of Amadinezad perpetually insult and threaten others so that on one fine day someone rises and kicks roundhouse on their face. This completely absolves them from their deathwish and from the ancient slavery of Arabic spiritual yoke. They will know that their beloved Sushrayantra has arrived and the Arabics are to be content with the doom that was predicted for themselves.

However in practice, all Muslamics are to be considered equally dangerous.

With Regards… :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2008, 01:17:40 PM »
The Sunni Muzzies are more dangerous. In the moment it seems otherwise, because of the Iranian regime. But the Sunni ideologie is in general more evil.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 01:27:06 PM »
Pakistanis are chutiya harami Sunni >:(

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2008, 01:46:13 PM »
It's like discusion what is worse nazism or communism. Is say that later one the comie like sunnis who use taqiya and want to destroy Israel and the West by piss talks deception, mass immigration, clever islamic lobbying, economic takeover and alience with left are more dangerous than nazi like shias who use open force and honestly say they want to kill you. The former will destroy us in one or two generations the later which are 1/10 of them will eventualy trigger massive reaction:

But the fact is that the likes of Amadinezad perpetually insult and threaten others so that on one fine day someone rises and kicks roundhouse on their face. This completely absolves them from their deathwish and from the ancient slavery of Arabic spiritual yoke. They will know that their beloved Sushrayantra has arrived and the Arabics are to be content with the doom that was predicted for themselves.
O0

I voted sunni of course it's like HAMAS Contra FATATH; both are dangerous and must be dealt with but sunni are more diabolic. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2008, 02:07:34 PM »
It's like discusion what is worse nazism or communism. Is say that later one the comie like sunnis who use taqiya and want to destroy Israel and the West by piss talks deception, mass immigration, clever islamic lobbying, economic takeover and alience with left are more dangerous than nazi like shias who use open force and honestly say they want to kill you. The former will destroy us in one or two generations the later which are 1/10 of them will eventualy trigger massive reaction:

O0

I voted sunni of course it's like HAMAS Contra FATATH; both are dangerous and must be dealt with but sunni are more diabolic. 

Yes! and "more diabolic" is the correct expression. Thanx...

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.