Author Topic: Constructive Solutions to Change South Africa!  (Read 774 times)

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
Constructive Solutions to Change South Africa!
« on: April 01, 2008, 04:55:14 PM »
Just a thought, the sub heading of this board is:

"This is where topics about restoring South Africa, Rhodesia, South-West Africa, Angola, and Moçambique to their former glory go."

In this section we are all very good at highlighting the problems with South Africa, Zimbabwe, the ANC government and Africa in general. I realize that this is a good thing, to alert everyone to take notice of the evils in Africa.

We have many problems to deal with in South Africa and Africa - racism against whites, genocide of the white tribe, crime, corruption and general incompetence of black government.
However, what do we do to restore South Africa and Southern Africa back to their "former glory?"

I obviously include myself in this question, do we continue to only highlight problems and complain about the situation or are there constructive solutions that we should be implementing to make radical changes?
What do we do?
How do we do it?

I would be interested to hear if anyone would like to begin dialog for real change, real action to change the situation we find ourselves in.

Or do we simply prepare ourselves and wait to see if the Sieners prophecies come to pass?
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)