Author Topic: Islam has become the worlds largest religion-VATICAN  (Read 2688 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Islam has become the worlds largest religion-VATICAN
« on: March 30, 2008, 05:35:06 PM »
I want to congratulate all the leftist in all non muslim countries

The Vatican acknowledged that Islam has surpassed Roman Catholicism as the world's largest religion.

Vittorio Formenti, who compiles the Vatican's yearbook, said that Roman Catholics account for 17.4% of the world population - a stable percentage - while Muslims are on the rise at 19.2%.

Mr Formenti, in comments to Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano, said the data referred to 2006.
http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/world/islam+worlds+largest+religion/1898147

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Re: Islam has become the worlds largest religion-VATICAN
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 05:43:09 PM »
Its the begining of the end by the end of the century all self hating nonmuslims will convert to islam india,israel,usa,europe,russia,china will all beome islamic state >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 05:53:19 PM »
It's because they're killing so many people...

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 08:28:16 PM »
Remember this Muzzies have 5 times more the birth rate then the non Muslim world cause they breed like rats.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 09:03:01 PM »
Thats why I been saying its time that Christians, Catholics along with our Jewish brothers and sisters we need to unite we all have the common enemy.. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 09:10:05 PM »
Most whites/christians are so lazy...they only want to have one kid. Two or more kids are "too much work" for them.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 09:33:07 PM »
Not a biggie.It is forced conversion!Like I siad no biggie! ;)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 09:38:33 PM »
Thats why I been saying its time that Christians, Catholics along with our Jewish brothers and sisters we need to unite we all have the common enemy.. 

Exactly O0

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 10:51:06 PM »
well it doesnt surprise me because alot of people have left the catholic church

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 10:56:02 PM »
If Christians/Catholics & Jews come to their senses and we went to war with Islam we will wipe them off the face of the earth ;D

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 11:08:29 PM »
These moooslims have too many babies, supported by too much oil money and dhimmitude welfare "gifts" from the US like in the case of Egypt.  Population boom supported by the West is probably THE major factor in this.  Conversion can't be that high at all.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2008, 01:37:15 AM »
Population boom supported by the West is probably THE major factor in this.  Conversion can't be that high at all.

True, for example what they did in Kosovo.  Albanians already have the highest birthrate in Europe, it's only going to get worse.  These people breed like rabbits.
All or nothing.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2008, 01:53:27 AM »
These moooslims have too many babies, supported by too much oil money and dhimmitude welfare "gifts" from the US like in the case of Egypt.  Population boom supported by the West is probably THE major factor in this.  Conversion can't be that high at all.

True. That's why we must exterminate iSSlam O0

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008, 04:25:02 AM »
So the mixed breed of Ratbbits has ultimately overpowered all others. Finally the worst of the worst fears of the humanity since long has come to manifest itself.

These Muslamic Ratbbits can now be safely branded as "Kings of the Earth". ;)

...And they are to gather in largest possible numbers at HarMagdhan.

BTW, where is HarMagdhan?  O0

With Regards... :)

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 04:50:11 AM »
So the mixed breed of Ratbbits has ultimately overpowered all others. Finally the worst of the worst fears of the humanity since long has come to manifest itself.

Tel Megiddo at Valley of Jezreel in Israel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tel_Megiddo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezreel_Valley
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 08:50:28 AM »
Doesn't surprise me. Not only are the Muslims are growing with their rabbit-like birthrate, many people are also converting to this horrible religion. It sickens me.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 04:47:28 AM »
Doesn't surprise me. Not only are the Muslims are growing with their rabbit-like birthrate, many people are also converting to this horrible religion. It sickens me.

People who convert to this cult were not good men in first place; so it's not great loss quite to contrary. they breed like rabid rabbirts becouse of oil money and welfare (the muslimes in Europe and Israel). We have to stop selling them the  hangman's rope. 

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 11:14:57 AM »

Tel Megiddo at Valley of Jezreel in Israel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tel_Megiddo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezreel_Valley

Thanx so much!

I knew that place. I only wished the Muslamics to understand one of the last times about the bolt from the blue spearheading towards them.  O0

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 12:31:46 PM »
Not hard to believe when:

-they breed likes cockroaches
-conversions out of Islam are met with murder
-religious observance is coerced to the point of death
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2008, 08:40:55 PM »

People who convert to this cult were not good men in first place; so it's not great loss quite to contrary. they breed like rabid rabbirts becouse of oil money and welfare (the muslimes in Europe and Israel). We have to stop selling them the  hangman's rope. 

In other words, put an end to usage of oil, right?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2008, 05:47:41 AM »

In other words, put an end to usage of oil, right?

Yes; this and state welfare O0

Love your Enemy

newman

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 05:59:08 AM »
The numbers must be dramatically reduced by humane culling just as we do to excessive numbers of vermin or game animals. Ballance is more important than ever.