Author Topic: Surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5351 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: October 28, 2006, 07:51:54 PM »
I am very surprised the the managers and members of this forum care for America. Remember that rightist Americans, even though they may share some values with Judaism, are essencially Western and antiSemite. I wouldn't care about America while they do not support Israel's right over ALL Eretz Yisrael and abolish the Christian Gregorian Pagan Calendar.
Why saving America, let them save themselves if they can. Let idolatry save them if it can.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 07:54:27 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 01:26:21 AM »
I am an American, and DAMN RIGHT I CARE ABOUT ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!  I want all that is good for both Israel and U.S.A.  I knew nothing about what a 'Noahide country" meant before joining this forum, but I know that is what I want.  But I truly support a strong Israel, knowing how, in turn, that would benefit me and my fellow Americans.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 12:52:21 PM »
I am very surprised the the managers and members of this forum care for America. Remember that rightist Americans, even though they may share some values with Judaism, are essencially Western and antiSemite. I wouldn't care about America while they do not support Israel's right over ALL Eretz Yisrael and abolish the Christian Gregorian Pagan Calendar.
Why saving America, let them save themselves if they can. Let idolatry save them if it can.

This type of thinking is idiotic. How are right-wing Americans anti-Semitic? Stop fighting your allies!!!
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Rhuan

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 03:31:09 PM »

This type of thinking is idiotic. How are right-wing Americans anti-Semitic? Stop fighting your allies!!!
It is a common theme in a lot of non-Jewish right wing organisations to be anti-semitic.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 06:36:18 PM »
Re:  "...I am very surprised the the managers and members of this forum care for America..."

America, simply put, is the greatest country ever to have come into being; in all of world history.  It's flaws, misdeeds, and mistakes are all "right out there on the table" for the world to see.  No other country has been such a force for good in the world, in spite of its many detractions.  Every other country since the beginning of time has also committed each and every crime attributed to America; yet the other countries' "rap sheet" of misdeeds far and away surpasses that of America.  America has come to the aid of virtually every single country and numerous ethnic peoples worldwide, includiing our sworn enemies, never once attempting to gain control or power over others in our attempt to help those in need.  While it is indeed possible to argue that America is now an "empire", her "holdings" have not been established by military invasion and annexation of other countries...but rather through the use of finance and economics.  It is possible to argue that there is Jew-hatred in America, but it is impossible to argue that it is official government policy...it is now and has always been a matter of individual choice in association.  Never has there been an official "U.S.A. Pogrom" against us.  We have always been free to live, worship, work, raise families, become educated, travel within and abroad.  To my knowledge, only the Netherlands ranks alongside the U.S. in providing a haven for the Jewish people.  Quite literally, there is no field of endeavor in the U.S. which has not benefitted from Jewish contributions; this in spite of individual American's personal prejudices.
My conclusions:  America has always been and remains a most imperfect place with injustice and inequality, but that being said, America has always been and remains so today the best, last great hope for all of mankind.
If, God forbid, America should fall and disappear, the entire world will be facing another great, long Dark Age, from which there may be no future renaissance.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 07:28:03 PM »
Excellent post Massuh!! You are 100% right. It could not be said any better!!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 06:43:40 PM »
Just to add my two cents to the orginal poster's comment....The paleoconservative right (for example, Pat Buchanan and Joseph Sobran, Paul Craig Roberts) are antisemitic.  But the more mainstream  neo-con right is not.  In fact, conservative pundits like Ann Coulter, David Limbaugh, Michael Reagan, Thomas Sowell and others are pro Israel. 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 09:56:11 PM »
Most anti-semites on the Right Wing are that way through A. Not reading their Bibles or not having an un-molested version of them or B. They are relying on molested religious tenents, twisted teachings or personal bias not Biblical actuality.  Then again, the vast majority of Jews, let alone Christians have never read their Bibles...This speaks for Mel Gibson and the others who are, in my opinion, brainwashed into cults and not true Christians. 

Remember the Pope did not recognize Israel due to the Catholic tenents from the Council of Nicea, I believe, ruling that Jews will not return to the Land of Israel until Jesus returns.  Something like that.  It was very difficult for the last Pope to change Vatican doctrine to accept Israel and the returning of the Jews.  One can see why.  The sad part is the Vatican is not a friend to Israel....such a shame. 

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 02:40:41 PM »
Just to add my two cents to the orginal poster's comment....The paleoconservative right (for example, Pat Buchanan and Joseph Sobran, Paul Craig Roberts) are antisemitic.  But the more mainstream  neo-con right is not.  In fact, conservative pundits like Ann Coulter, David Limbaugh, Michael Reagan, Thomas Sowell and others are pro Israel. 

Sobran is Jewish (nu surprise there). He had Hal Turner on his staff when he ran for political office in NJ.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2006, 04:50:46 PM »
Habiru,

Are you sure that Sobran is Jewish?  Wasn't he fired from the National Review for writing anti-Semitic articles?  Maybe he converted?

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 03:56:26 AM »
Habiru,

Are you sure that Sobran is Jewish?  Wasn't he fired from the National Review for writing anti-Semitic articles?  Maybe he converted?

Sorry I confused him with Murray Sabrin.
http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:8STzYbJjzocJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner+hal+turner+Murray+Sabrin,&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 07:39:58 AM »
Just to add my two cents to the original poster's comment....The paleoconservative right (for example, Pat Buchanan and Joseph Sobran, Paul Craig Roberts) are antisemitic.  But the more mainstream  neo-con right is not.  In fact, conservative pundits like Ann Coulter, David Limbaugh, Michael Reagan, Thomas Sowell and others are pro Israel. 

Neo-Cons are not Right Wing. They are pseudo-Conservatives and New World Order elitists.
Right on Yacov!  There really isn't any Conservatism in a Neo-Conservative. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2007, 09:34:42 AM »
The founding fathers wanted this to be a Christian land. They were good to the Jews which was in accordance with their Christian beliefs. However like Rav Kahane said we Jews must go back to Israel. The US was good to us. But its our time to go back and reclaim our land. If the type of turmoil happened when the founding fathers were alive......Lets just say %90 of the high figures in government would be killed for treason. These poor men are spinning in their graves.
You are very correct!  I agree.  The UN, ACLU, CFR/Trilateral and all the subversive Communist front groups would be have been shut down with masses of treason and sedition trials.  Back then Capital punnishment was a pillar of American Justice System....today with this ability to rationalize every immoral abomination into something that must be "toleranted", "excused" or even advocated is surely a sign of what is to come....