Author Topic: Kikes In Israel Celebrate Secular New Year's Eve as "St. Sylvester Day"  (Read 1884 times)

admin

Even the Bolshevik self-hating Education Minister is against it.

What is there to celebrate? In The United States, you see the ball drop on TV. There is no such New Year's Eve coverage on Israeli TV. So what is the point? I just watch the ball drop on TV to watch the change in the year number. When I was in Israel, I just listened to Voice of Israel government radio to hear the news at midnight when they announced it was the new year. Why do these kikes have to go out and act all lude and all that nonsense?

For more on this topic, check my first comments to Chaim on the December 31 Ask JTF.

Schools To Punish Students Who Take Off Jan. 1
18:45 Dec 31, '06 / 10 Tevet 5767

(IsraelNN.com) The Education Ministry, headed by Prof. Yuli Tamir (Labor), has taken the unprecedented step of ordering schools to punish children who do not attend school January 1 because of late-night celebrations of the Sylvester (secular New Year) holiday.

Law enforcement officials also said they are beefing up patrols around pubs to prevent a worrisome increase in rowdiness the evening of December 31. The secular date this year is the same as the end of the Fast of the 10th of Tevet, which concluded at 17:08 p.m. The fast marks the beginning of the siege on the First Temple.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 01:14:03 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »