Are We Past the point of no return

Yes
9 (39.1%)
No
9 (39.1%)
Not Sure
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Islam in Europe  (Read 8263 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Islam in Europe
« on: April 06, 2008, 10:04:15 PM »
Do you think that with 54,000,000 Muslims in Europe that we are past the point of no return and that Muslims will take over the UK and France and we will have a Muzzie in charge of one of Americans allys
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
Re: Islam in Europe
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 10:23:55 PM »
I feel as if there is a way to turn this around....
but with the politicians currently in power this will never happen, unfortunately.
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 11:47:01 PM »
No chance of a revival. Europe is lost at least for the foreseeable future. I just hope that somehow something happens and white people in general aren't wiped off the planet.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 11:49:02 PM »
I just hope that somehow something happens and white people in general aren't wiped off the planet.

I'm afraid that white people are finished.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 01:26:13 AM »
I'm hoping that's not the case yet!
 I still have family and friends out there who I care for very much...  :(

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 02:06:55 AM »
If at least one of great European powers finally stands up to muslim horde, there is a hope.....
The only ones that have done that was Russia....remember Chechnya? Oh yeah, we don't hear about Chechnya anymore because someone in Kremlin made a wise move and took care of the problem with muslims.

If anything, other Europeans should look how Russia dealt with muslims and should follow their steps.....and perhaps let countries like Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria and Macedonia to show them the way by giving them full support. If anyone knows how to deal with muslims are the Christians in the Balkans. It would teach the muslim hordes that enough is enough. Then, muslims can either start to respect Judeo-Christian values or go back to their f..n desert where they should be anyway.
While migrants from non-muslim countries have adopted to their new countries, muslims want exactly the opposite. F..k that!

Long live any country who fight against muslim satanic movement!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 04:17:50 AM »
I just hope that somehow something happens and white people in general aren't wiped off the planet.

I'm afraid that white people are finished.

There will be no Europe, if the rate of muSSlims breed and take over Europe as a hive with their muSSlim Zergs!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 06:39:38 AM »
If at least one of great European powers finally stands up to muslim horde, there is a hope.....
The only ones that have done that was Russia....remember Chechnya? Oh yeah, we don't hear about Chechnya anymore because someone in Kremlin made a wise move and took care of the problem with muslims.

If anything, other Europeans should look how Russia dealt with muslims and should follow their steps.....and perhaps let countries like Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria and Macedonia to show them the way by giving them full support. If anyone knows how to deal with muslims are the Christians in the Balkans. It would teach the muslim hordes that enough is enough. Then, muslims can either start to respect Judeo-Christian values or go back to their f..n desert where they should be anyway.
While migrants from non-muslim countries have adopted to their new countries, muslims want exactly the opposite. F..k that!

Long live any country who fight against muslim satanic movement!

Russia indeed used force against the Chechens, but I think in Western Europe, we are too much bound to the "European Convention of Human Rights" etc,...

Today the problems are generally :
- whites make no more then 1,2 children in some countries...
- governments are marxist-controlled, and leading towards one-worldgov/religion.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 01:06:10 PM »
There is always hope if we trust in God.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 02:05:10 PM »
Do you think that the Christians in Eurpore will wake up and expell the problem
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 02:51:43 PM »
Do you think that the Christians in Eurpore will wake up and expell the problem

No.

European Christians are a tiny minority of the European population.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2008, 03:27:04 PM »
I vote 'Yes'. White European Christians are not reproducing. And the Muslims are taking over the entire continent.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2008, 06:18:55 PM »
MI:6 in Britain did a study not long ago and found out that at the current rate, 80% of Europe's white population will be dead within 20 or 30 years.

A continent of 500,000,000+ proud, strong, culturally great people being reduced to 400,000,000 muslims and 100,000,000 REAL (i.e Native) Europeans...that's assuming the muslims don't convert/kill/drive out all the Europeans first.

I don't understand how people don't notice that this is nothing less than an invasion of a CONTINENT by people who not 100 years ago wanted to kill everyone on it for not being Muslim (I'm talking about the Ottomans who existed up until WWI).

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2008, 06:48:54 PM »
I believe, that the good (non-muslims) will win over evil (muslims) because God is behind us while Satan aka Allah is behind Muslim hordes. We just need patience, but not too much patience.....It is just a matter of time when all the countries which have problems with Muslims realize that something needs to be done. We have to get whole europe (excluding Albania and muslim parts of Macedonia and Bosnia), India, Russia, China (yes, they have problems with Muslims too in Northeast China),Israel to combine all of our forces to isolate muslims so that they will die within and we wouldnt have to fire a single shot....Muslims, especially in Middle East say how Jews and Christians are taking their natural resources. Fine, let's see how far muslims will get when oil revenues stop coming.

One thing that I do not get is that the biggest friends to muslims are people with left/liberal views. The point is that these leftists do not realize that if Islam ever takes over non-muslim lands, that these same liberals will be first on the list of eradication by Muslims.....stupidity cannot be cured!

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 01:22:45 PM »
I believe, that the good (non-muslims) will win over evil (muslims) because G-d is behind us while Satan aka Allah is behind Muslim hordes. We just need patience, but not too much patience.....It is just a matter of time when all the countries which have problems with Muslims realize that something needs to be done. We have to get whole europe (excluding Albania and muslim parts of Macedonia and Bosnia), India, Russia, China (yes, they have problems with Muslims too in Northeast China),Israel to combine all of our forces to isolate muslims so that they will die within and we wouldnt have to fire a single shot....Muslims, especially in Middle East say how Jews and Christians are taking their natural resources. Fine, let's see how far muslims will get when oil revenues stop coming.

One thing that I do not get is that the biggest friends to muslims are people with left/liberal views. The point is that these leftists do not realize that if Islam ever takes over non-muslim lands, that these same liberals will be first on the list of eradication by Muslims.....stupidity cannot be cured!

54 million Muslims? :o

You sure about that number?

25 million is more likely? ???
Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 03:10:33 PM »
I believe, that the good (non-muslims) will win over evil (muslims) because G-d is behind us while Satan aka Allah is behind Muslim hordes. We just need patience, but not too much patience.....It is just a matter of time when all the countries which have problems with Muslims realize that something needs to be done. We have to get whole europe (excluding Albania and muslim parts of Macedonia and Bosnia), India, Russia, China (yes, they have problems with Muslims too in Northeast China),Israel to combine all of our forces to isolate muslims so that they will die within and we wouldnt have to fire a single shot....Muslims, especially in Middle East say how Jews and Christians are taking their natural resources. Fine, let's see how far muslims will get when oil revenues stop coming.

54 million Muslims? :
You sure about that number?

25 million is more likely? ???

Actually there about are 53 million of them according to this website.

So in other words, there are 53 million self-hating Europeans.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46965
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 03:16:59 PM by Blastaway »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2008, 05:10:22 PM »
I vote YES.
But even when we are a minority, even when we are put into exile, we will conquer our homelands back, just like the Jews did in 1948!!!!!!!!!!!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2008, 05:24:26 PM »
Do you think that with 54,000,000 Muslims in Europe that we are past the point of no return and that Muslims will take over the UK and France and we will have a Muzzie in charge of one of Americans allys

What makes the situation even worse is America itself has a very realistic chance of having a Muslim ( Barack Hussein Obama ) in charge.      It's fair to say that the future of the U.S.,  Europe,  and Israel is at stake in the coming months and years.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2008, 04:46:57 PM »
No, All is not lost but the situation is very grave indeed.  >:(

If the British National Party get into power then we will kick the nazi muSSies back to their desert. If not then when the war starts in earnest we will show the muSSie scum the true meaning of the, "British back to the wall spirit".

But if it comes to that then it sure won't be pretty  :(

My biggest worry is that in a few years the muSSies here in "gone barmy" GB will simply have a vote for sharia law and because the scum breed faster than rabbits, suddenly Britain WILL have full sharia law. Of course if that happens then all bets are off and it's "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition" time.

I have dealt with arab muSSie scum before and every time we have used extreme force we won.  8;)
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2008, 04:52:48 PM »
The BNP also hates Jews....
so its a tossup with them. I don't like the BNP one bit... they tend to side with the arabs against Jews most of the time anyway.   >:(
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2008, 05:01:54 PM »
SR Yehudi, the BNP does NOT hate Jews. I'm a working member of the BNP and I sure as hell don't hate Jews!

Yes the BNP has some nasty history BUT it's history. If you think the BNP hate Jews then what on earth do you think the Labour/Conservative/Liberal etc parties think of Jews?

The present government side with the arabs ALL the time. The labour London Mayor fully supports the extermination of ALL Jews and the erasing of Israel of the world map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you're worried about some stupid statements made in the past by Nick Griffin! Oy vay!

SR Yehudi I understand your worry, but trust me, life in the UK for Jews will be a dam site safer with a BNP government than with ANYONE else.
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2008, 06:08:18 PM »
SR Yehudi, the BNP does NOT hate Jews. I'm a working member of the BNP and I sure as hell don't hate Jews!

Yes the BNP has some nasty history BUT it's history. If you think the BNP hate Jews then what on earth do you think the Labour/Conservative/Liberal etc parties think of Jews?

The present government side with the arabs ALL the time. The labour London Mayor fully supports the extermination of ALL Jews and the erasing of Israel of the world map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you're worried about some stupid statements made in the past by Nick Griffin! Oy vay!

SR Yehudi I understand your worry, but trust me, life in the UK for Jews will be a dam site safer with a BNP government than with ANYONE else.

I apologize... and yeah, that's the name I associate with the BNP.. Nick Griffin lol...
I was watching this documentary:
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=26201&only

And I sure hope you're right,
Ihve got family over there! haha...
however, we rarely talk politics.

The Liberal parties are definitely worse, though.
I remember hearing crazy statements made by Baroness Jenny Tonge:
"The pro-Israeli lobby has got its grips on the Western World, its financial grips. I think they’ve probably got a certain grip on our party"

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/1,7340,L-3306894,00.html

~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2008, 07:38:15 AM »
I don't think so; Either we Chrsitian Slavs from Eastern Europe and Balkans will take care of them or they will consume themselfs by shia sunni fighting; Plus there signs that globalist NWO economy which empowers A-rab invasion will colapse soon; It will be not easy nor pretty but as Jtf_goerge said we have G-d on our side and they have only allah. Besides they can't do anything mayor untill Israel stands in their way... which means forever if we do belive in Tanath.       
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2008, 08:29:15 AM »
I think the only way out of this Islamitization of Europe, after reading Bat Yeor's "Eurabia" is for one EU nation to recognize both the dangers in "Political Correctness" and "Islam" and break the EU.   I see this the same as to solve the problem of the continual Elitist Federalization/Oligarchy and undermining of the American Constitution by exiting the Union as their right to do so... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2008, 11:05:19 AM »
Europe is gone, pick up the pieces and move on!