Author Topic: Having 'fun' with Rivera on Kahane.org  (Read 4258 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Having 'fun' with Rivera on Kahane.org
« on: April 07, 2008, 07:05:06 PM »
Come and join me!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Having 'fun' with Rivera on Kahane.org
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 07:30:13 PM »
"When Chaim brings two old time JDL Jews to back up all of his claims then we can call it "refuting".  Other than that, it is merely Chaim talking.  And until he brings me a Rabbi that says it is OK to cause others to sin and it's OK to say Loshon Harah in Public about the righteous Yekutiel then I won't believe anything he says."

jdl4ever

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 07:33:35 PM »
I'd advise you not to waste you time and effort there.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 07:34:41 PM »

But its so FUN!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 07:37:52 PM »
I don't think they are even worth anything they offer nothing
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 08:34:10 PM »
Me too. You are welcome to be active on Kahane.org forum, but please don't go there to start trouble.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 08:42:43 PM »
I think theres been more than enough of this.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 09:14:03 PM »
Go bother muzzies..not kahanist wanna-bes...at least they want to be Kahanist like...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 09:16:59 PM »
Go bother muzzies..not kahanist wanna-bes...at least they want to be Kahanist like...

Dan, I agree that it's not worth wasting time on that forum but I think it is even worse when you have jews who act like muslims than when you have muslims that act like muslims. Those beasts attack Chaim with an unstoppable drive so they must not be treated with respect. I do agree with you though that it's not worth going there unless they say something totally sladerous about Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 09:48:18 PM »
If we need to do things with our time that is worth while, lets then work on making this forum and this movement the best that it can be.  But that's just mho.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 09:51:25 PM »
Me too. You are welcome to be active on Kahane.org forum, but please don't go there to start trouble.

I've started no trouble.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2008, 09:55:13 PM »
Oh wow, look at what they have posted on that forum now. It looks like some guy is causing trouble and brought up Chaims name.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2008, 09:57:32 PM »

You didn't need to lock my thread.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2008, 10:01:38 PM »
That whole forum is a cesspool and that is why they have these weird things happen over there. If they were righteous, these things would not come upon them. Going to that forum is waste of time.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008, 10:28:55 PM »
As long as you don't blast JTF as JDL4ever did I'm okay with it
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2008, 11:00:44 PM »

I've started no trouble.
Good. May all JTF members follow suit.

You didn't need to lock my thread.
Yes I did, it was turning into another flame war. I am not blaming you.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 11:03:04 PM by doom777 »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2008, 11:06:06 PM »
Leave our forum alone.  The Kahane.org forum simply wished to be a unity forum for all Kahanist Jews and Noahides to discuss Kahanist issues and Torah and they let JTF go on their forum and post when the JTF forum was taken down by the peacenow nutcases.  Then DWI repays them by coming on a couple dozen times with the encouragement of Chaim and posts evil slander about the righteous Yekutiel, and now Scriabin is encouraging it as well.  Leave us alone and stick with your own forum.     
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2008, 11:26:46 PM »
Leave our forum alone.  The Kahane.org forum simply wished to be a unity forum for all Kahanist Jews and Noahides to discuss Kahanist issues and Torah and they let JTF go on their forum and post when the JTF forum was taken down by the peacenow nutcases.  Then DWI repays them by coming on a couple dozen times with the encouragement of Chaim and posts evil slander about the righteous Yekutiel, and now Scriabin is encouraging it as well.  Leave us alone and stick with your own forum.     
Again as Chaim already explained, what I said was not slander but a thorough critique at the failure of a so called leader who keeps a forum open that just ends up destroying the kahane legacy. Also how could a forum that has only 2 visitors be a unifying force?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2008, 11:28:15 PM »
You should be thanking us for going to your forum and acually giving it some traffic. I bet your server thinks that the site is no longer functional because you have so little traffic there.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2008, 11:35:17 PM »

Constructive criticism is not slander. And Scriabin only targeted that ESL moron, not Yekutiel.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2008, 11:44:30 PM »
DWI repays them by coming on a couple dozen times with the encouragement of Chaim and posts evil slander about the righteous Yekutiel, and now Scriabin is encouraging it as well.     

I never encouraged ANY slander of Yekutiel.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2008, 11:46:07 PM »

Constructive criticism is not slander. And Scriabin only targeted that ESL moron, not Yekutiel.

Thank you, Yirmiyahu.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2008, 11:47:24 PM »
Scriabin, why do you feel the need to defend your actions. Anything goes with them on that forum. I am listening to ask jtf now and Chaim is discussing the evil and slander coming from those beasts.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2008, 11:50:34 PM »
I couldn't believe the ridiculous stuff that the people over there believe and were spreading about Chaim.  Also spreading terrible lies about the Rav?  Disgraceful.  Why give them the publicity by having their name in a thread on our forum.  Just leave 'em be.  Let them wallow in their jealousy all alone.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2008, 11:54:31 PM »
I couldn't believe the ridiculous stuff that the people over there believe and were spreading about Chaim.  Also spreading terrible lies about the Rav?  Disgraceful.  Why give them the publicity by having their name in a thread on our forum.  Just leave 'em be.  Let them wallow in their jealousy all alone.

I agree with you totally that extreme hate eminated from the brothel, kahane.org
I do think that if they slander Chaim, we need to go there and fight with them. That is my opinion.