3 (15%)
Yes and No, he often spoke without thinking
4 (20%)
No, he was opinionated, but not antisemitic
10 (50%)
No, not at all
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: George S. Patton - Antisemitic?  (Read 17658 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
George S. Patton - Antisemitic?
« on: April 09, 2008, 12:17:22 PM »
There were various reports and controversy concerning George S. Patton; commander of the Third Army.  There is no doubt that he was a very effective General, despite the comments he would often make to arouse controversy.  Many said he wasn't exactly sane.  Old blood and guts they called him.  But what kind of a person was he?  There are reports that he was antisemitic toward Jews and Blacks.  Growing up I always admired his ferocity and his willingness to fight.  Many agree we could have used a general like him in Korea and Vietnam; and even today in the "War on Terror", or islam.  But what about his antisemitism?  There are reports that he admired all military(not secret police), such as generals and officers in the armies of our enemies as formidable foes.  He had a respect for them and would even become best friends with them on a personal level; one fellow warrior to another.  He did make a comment about concentration camp victims that was interpreted as racist.  He said the given the conditions they were living under; they were reduced to being "less than animals".  I am eager to learn more about Patton on this issue.  Comments and information/fact is welcome.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: George S. Patton - Antisemitic?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 07:26:05 PM »
There were various reports and controversy concerning George S. Patton; commander of the Third Army.  There is no doubt that he was a very effective General, despite the comments he would often make to arouse controversy.  Many said he wasn't exactly sane.  Old blood and guts they called him.  But what kind of a person was he?  There are reports that he was antisemitic toward Jews and Blacks.  Growing up I always admired his ferocity and his willingness to fight.  Many agree we could have used a general like him in Korea and Vietnam; and even today in the "War on Terror", or islam.  But what about his antisemitism?  There are reports that he admired all military(not secret police), such as generals and officers in the armies of our enemies as formidable foes.  He had a respect for them and would even become best friends with them on a personal level; one fellow warrior to another.  He did make a comment about concentration camp victims that was interpreted as racist.  He said the given the conditions they were living under; they were reduced to being "less than animals".  I am eager to learn more about Patton on this issue.  Comments and information/fact is welcome.

THE NAZIs are the ENEMY- WADE INTO THEM....
Does not really sound anti-semitic to me. GS Patton was the most formidible general that the USA has EVER had, He killed MAJOR amounts of NAZIs- I wish there were MORE "anti-semites" like GS Patton was.
What he sad, was DEF NOT racist, he saw it for what it was- they DID treat them WORSE than animals. They DID reduce them, BUT- Jews, they are a TOUGH people, the ones that survived lived on. Somw thing to have lived through such a H*LL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 10:13:32 PM »
Quotes from PATTON!

Decision Making: Quotes From Patton
A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.

Victory: Quotes From Patton
Accept the challenges, so you may feel the exhilaration of victory.

Courage: Quotes From Patton
Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Responsibility: Quotes From Patton
Do more than is required of you.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 10:46:19 PM »
When someone looks at Patton they have to remember that they are dealing with someone who was born in 1885 California. He went into the military school and the Army very early in the new century. I have read several books on Patton and find the man to be an American hero. If you read enough about him you will read things that are good and other things that would not fly in todays world. The thing is that Patton died in 1945 and the world was a much different place than it is today. The man had no pretense he said what was on his mind. Some of the most damaging stories come from Patton's own diary. The man was keeping personal accounts that he would one day review and compile into a book. Sadly he never lived to compile it himself and redact some of the stuff that makes him look bad. Much of the stuff he said that gets him into trouble is stuff he saw from different countries that he was never exposed to beck in west coast and middle America. He would comment on how people lived and different foods and customs he just had no understanding of. He was a tough general and did not believe in  mincing words when he wanted something done or disliked something he saw. His toughness is what got him results and made him great. Rest in Peace George S. Patton America needs generals like you today.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 11:55:36 PM »
When someone looks at Patton they have to remember that they are dealing with someone who was born in 1885 California. He went into the military school and the Army very early in the new century. I have read several books on Patton and find the man to be an American hero. If you read enough about him you will read things that are good and other things that would not fly in todays world. The thing is that Patton died in 1945 and the world was a much different place than it is today. The man had no pretense he said what was on his mind. Some of the most damaging stories come from Patton's own diary. The man was keeping personal accounts that he would one day review and compile into a book. Sadly he never lived to compile it himself and redact some of the stuff that makes him look bad. Much of the stuff he said that gets him into trouble is stuff he saw from different countries that he was never exposed to beck in west coast and middle America. He would comment on how people lived and different foods and customs he just had no understanding of. He was a tough general and did not believe in  mincing words when he wanted something done or disliked something he saw. His toughness is what got him results and made him great. Rest in Peace George S. Patton America needs generals like you today.

"I'll be the HUCKLEBERRY"  ;)  I LOVE PATTON. PERIOD. Yes, AGREE, we NEED to be LIKE Patton, NOW, ASAP.

All men are timid on entering any fight. Whether it is the first or the last fight, all of us are timid. Cowards are those who let their timidity get the better of their manhood."
- General George Patton Jr, "War as I knew it" 1947 

This is what I said on my audio-
Men MUST stand, even in the WORST of situations, and NOt be afraid of their natural born timidity- when they LET THAT GO- they WILL become FIERCE fighting foes, and can STAND against ANY enemy.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 09:20:08 PM »

Thats a great book  Paulette. I have it sitting right here on my table now. I read a chapter or two now and then and the wisdom and insight of Patton never ceases to amaze me. Had this man not met his untimely death the post WW2 world may have been much different. My father served in Patton's army and he always felt that there was more to the accident that took Patton's life then meets the eye.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 10:26:22 PM »

Thats a great book  Paulette. I have it sitting right here on my table now. I read a chapter or two now and then and the wisdom and insight of Patton never ceases to amaze me. Had this man not met his untimely death the post WW2 world may have been much different. My father served in Patton's army and he always felt that there was more to the accident that took Patton's life then meets the eye.

CJ- WE NEED to get this part of the blog UP and going, there is a time, that we need to FIGHT, and the time is NOW. I have been to WESTPOINT, and Pattons Museum in S. CA. FINE GENERAL, EXC. My former in law was a POW he did recon for PATTON- he was captured by the Italians, and sold to the Germans for a carton of cigarettes, he SURVIVED and was awarded the BRONZE STAR.  He was with a black man, and they survived AND ESCAPED.  O0 the NAZIs!!! FAB HUH? WE HAVE TO GET AMERICANS on this part of the forum, and use it as an H.Q.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 11:05:01 PM »
General Patton spoke his mind.  He despised the SS and most definately hated the Communists.  He was not afraid to admit his feelings about our enemies.  I can just imagine what he would think about the cowardly attacks the Islamos/Nazis/vermin committed against us on 9/11.  Now as for the political situation in AMERICA today, he, in my opinion would have started a military coup.  He would have had 99% of today's politicians hung or shot for treason.  We need Patton in the worst kind of way this day and time.  God bless PATTON, AMERICA,  and ISRAEL!!!!!
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 11:11:36 PM »
...so where are these alleged 'anti-semitic' remarks? Or who is making the claim?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 11:43:47 PM »
Re:  "...where are these alleged 'anti-semitic' remarks? Or who is making the claim?..."

I am making the claim.

Upon liberating the death camps in Germany, General Patton wrote the following in his personal diary:

"Whatever else happens, I know one thing, and that is these Jews must never be allowed out of these camps to return to Germany; for they are lower than animals."

Rumors of his cruel mistreatment of Jews still in the camps led Eisenhower to travel out of his way to visit the camp Patton had been placed in charge over, and personally reprimand General Patton as to his unseemly behavior.

Patton was a classic Jew-Hater of the old school, and was a great General.

He was also a megalomaniac who sincerely believed that he was the incarnation of Julius Caesar.

Jew-Hatred was so endemic within the American social fabric prior to the outbreak of WWII, that Rabbi Meir Kahane wrote that the only thing which saved the American Jews of the 1940's from an imminent American Holocaust, was the fact that America went to war against Germany; thus buying American Jews another half century of life in America.

Classic Jew-Haters always have one or two Jewish friends, for they come in most conveniently when ever the subject of their irrational obsession with "the Jew" is brought to their attention.  The classic response is "Some of my best friends are Jews, so don't tell me I hate Jews".

Even the drek bastard Ahmanigrajihad, when asked about his obsession with destroying Israel, remarks "Look"..."A Jew is a Jew"..."but I'm talking about the ZIONISTS!"

Then, of course, after obsessing about how "JEW" is some kind of secret international organization corrupting and seizing control of the world, and obsessing about how "JEW" is some kind of exceptionally evil genius capable of making money out of nothing, and capable of existing in every country in the world, etc. etc......then they say "Not only that!"..."But the JEWS are ALL IMPOSTERS!!!"..."They're not even JEWS!"..."They're MONGOLIAN TURKS FROM KHAZARIA!!!"..."PRETENDING TO BE JEWS!"...."FOR THE REASONS OF USING THE LIE TO STEAL ALL THE ARABS' LANDS WHICH NEVER BELONGED TO THEM, AND TO TRICK PURE WHITE GENTILES INTO GIVING THEM MONEY!!!"...."SEE!"..."THEY'RE REALLY ALL KHAZARS!" (....just don't ask me to explain further how it is that "I can spot a Jew anywhere, anytime"...and "Don't ask me to explain how it is that these imposter Mongolian Turkish Khazars all read and write Hebrew, know the Bible inside out, and seem to have a mental genius for almost every sphere of human endeavor!")

p.s.--ALL of American history has been sanitized and reduced to healthy bits of MYTH which serve a good purpose in teaching youngsters about our history...it's not that we are taught outright lies, but we are taught just enough truth to not realize "the big picture".
A great historian once remarked to me that "The birth of every nation is never like the books would have us believe.
Many of the great men and founders were equally scoundrels and led lives full of scandal and mayhem.
Nothing was pure and clean like the movies make it out to be, and this holds true for America as it does for Israel and any other country in the world".

Here's a great contemporary example:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2008/090508Tillman.htm

At this point, I'll leave you readers to draw your own conclusions.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 02:22:42 AM »
Re:  "...where are these alleged 'anti-semitic' remarks? Or who is making the claim?..."

I am making the claim.

Upon liberating the death camps in Germany, General Patton wrote the following in his personal diary:

"Whatever else happens, I know one thing, and that is these Jews must never be allowed out of these camps to return to Germany; for they are lower than animals."

Rumors of his cruel mistreatment of Jews still in the camps led Eisenhower to travel out of his way to visit the camp Patton had been placed in charge over, and personally reprimand General Patton as to his unseemly behavior.

Patton was a classic Jew-Hater of the old school, and was a great General.

He was also a megalomaniac who sincerely believed that he was the incarnation of Julius Caesar.

Jew-Hatred was so endemic within the American social fabric prior to the outbreak of WWII, that Rabbi Meir Kahane wrote that the only thing which saved the American Jews of the 1940's from an imminent American Holocaust, was the fact that America went to war against Germany; thus buying American Jews another half century of life in America.

Classic Jew-Haters always have one or two Jewish friends, for they come in most conveniently when ever the subject of their irrational obsession with "the Jew" is brought to their attention.  The classic response is "Some of my best friends are Jews, so don't tell me I hate Jews".

Even the drek bastard Ahmanigrajihad, when asked about his obsession with destroying Israel, remarks "Look"..."A Jew is a Jew"..."but I'm talking about the ZIONISTS!"

Then, of course, after obsessing about how "JEW" is some kind of secret international organization corrupting and seizing control of the world, and obsessing about how "JEW" is some kind of exceptionally evil genius capable of making money out of nothing, and capable of existing in every country in the world, etc. etc......then they say "Not only that!"..."But the JEWS are ALL IMPOSTERS!!!"..."They're not even JEWS!"..."They're MONGOLIAN TURKS FROM KHAZARIA!!!"..."PRETENDING TO BE JEWS!"...."FOR THE REASONS OF USING THE LIE TO STEAL ALL THE ARABS' LANDS WHICH NEVER BELONGED TO THEM, AND TO TRICK PURE WHITE GENTILES INTO GIVING THEM MONEY!!!"...."SEE!"..."THEY'RE REALLY ALL KHAZARS!" (....just don't ask me to explain further how it is that "I can spot a Jew anywhere, anytime"...and "Don't ask me to explain how it is that these imposter Mongolian Turkish Khazars all read and write Hebrew, know the Bible inside out, and seem to have a mental genius for almost every sphere of human endeavor!")

p.s.--ALL of American history has been sanitized and reduced to healthy bits of MYTH which serve a good purpose in teaching youngsters about our history...it's not that we are taught outright lies, but we are taught just enough truth to not realize "the big picture".
A great historian once remarked to me that "The birth of every nation is never like the books would have us believe.
Many of the great men and founders were equally scoundrels and led lives full of scandal and mayhem.
Nothing was pure and clean like the movies make it out to be, and this holds true for America as it does for Israel and any other country in the world".

Here's a great contemporary example:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2008/090508Tillman.htm

At this point, I'll leave you readers to draw your own conclusions.

My conclusion is THIS:
Schindler- a whoremonger, despised Jews himself.....in the beginning. HE WAS A NAZI WAR PROFITEER. He drank, had wild parties, hung with Amon Goetz, GREAT guy huh?  He killed NO NAZIs, yet PATTON killed MANY.
Both, in MY personal book, are "anti-semites" that the Jews NEEDED.   Forget about his ridiculous rants. What have WE PERSONALLY done in OUR OWN LIVES, that EVEN comes CLOSE to what these men did? And the SHAMEFUL thing, is that the Jews of THAT time, considered these men to be Righteous. WHY? THEY SAVED LIVES. Has anybody here saved lives, or killed an enemy?  FACT: Schindler saved over 1,100 Jews, now there are over 6,000 descendants.
FACT: PATTON killed over 5,000 NAZIs PLUS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2008, 05:17:56 PM »
It's common knowledge that after liberating Buchenwald Patton forced thousands of Germans to go to the camps and see the horrors that went on there because he himslef was so disgusted by it. The comment you posted sounds way out of character for Patton, let alone him turning around and mistreating survivors.

I Googled 'Patton anti-semitism' and here's what i found first: 'The Power of Prejudice' from the Jewish Post. If this is not a far left marxist article then I do not know what is: "They (Patton and Brown) were disciples of the American military culture, which was based on the idea of White Supremacy." Next it says "Later Patton wrote about "...a very apparent Semitic influence in the press...they are trying to implement communism." I do not see how this is anti-semitic. It is aimed at communists, who happen to be Jews. You can't really argue that there were Jewish individuals who turned to far left causes at the time (Rosenburgs), there still are plenty today (Soros). Do bad they can't see of the light of JTF.

Second from the weekly standard: "There is no evidence, though, that Patton's anti-Semitism, even if it exceeded the usual country-club variety, affected his conduct during the war. Plenty of Jewish officers and men served under Patton and admired him, and he seems to have treated Jewish fighting men well in return. He put a Jewish officer, Abe Baum, in command of the ill-fated Hammelburg raid to rescue his beloved son in law, Colonel John Waters." This article did not even give a quote to prove his anti-semitism.

As far as The U.S. executing a holocaust to rival what the Nazis did-WHAT A JOKE!!!! I will believe that nonsense the same day i believe the Jews are trying to exterminate the Baalestinians.  :::D

Prison Planet is a joke so I will not even go to that link. Alex Jones is a hardcore Israel hater. He says they are 'toddler killers' and were involved in the '9-11 conspiracy'

The author who is trying to smear America and Patton as 'racist and anti-semite' in the first article, Joseph Bendersky, seems to be quite left wing, I will Google him and see if I can find anything else and report back later.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2008, 09:12:42 PM »
Thanks WesternPatriot,

You have revealed that you are too narrow minded and ignorant to be on the forum.

You're a classic case of "my mind's made up, so don't confuse me with any facts."

By mocking the words and truth of our greatest Jewish Leader to ever live in modern times, Rabbi Meir Kahane, you indicate to me that you are a truly worthless individual and should be banned from our forum.

Screw off,
MassuhD

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2008, 09:36:04 PM »
Thanks WesternPatriot,

You have revealed that you are too narrow minded and ignorant to be on the forum.

You're a classic case of "my mind's made up, so don't confuse me with any facts."

By mocking the words and truth of our greatest Jewish Leader to ever live in modern times, Rabbi Meir Kahane, you indicate to me that you are a truly worthless individual and should be banned from our forum.

Screw off,
MassuhD

He didn't say anything about Rabbi Kahane. the Prison Planet IS part of Alex Jones, and his conspiracy theories, and he HATES Jews, TOTALLY. His followers HATE Jews. The WesternPatriot, is probably a RIGHTEOUS gentile, fighting for USA, THAT is WHY he is more geared toward THIS section. He is PROBABLY 100% FOR JEWS. He is PROBABLY ALSO a good person that I invited to be here. I cant go and recruit people, when others ask to ban them. Americans ALSO believe that Patton was a GREAT hero- and he WAS. Come ON you guys! PLEASE! I, personally appreciate the positives AND negtives of a person, but PATTON was in FACT, the greatest General that the USA has EVER had.  Can we PLEASE concentrate on Pattons great points and the other points well FINE. But COME ON! This man SAVED LIVES. AND KILLED NAZIs!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2008, 10:01:23 PM »
I read the Patton Papers and dont recall him ever saying that the Jews should not be let out of the camps.  However he was anti Semetic until he met Arabs in the desert campaign, where he wrote how disgusting they were and that the Jews should be turned loose on them.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 10:22:14 PM »
HEY PAULETTE!

EITHER YOU DON'T READ WESTERNPATRIOT'S POSTS, OR YOU'VE NEVER READ ONE OF MASSUHDGOODNAME'S POSTS, OR YOU'VE NEVER READ ANY BOOKS WRITTEN BY RABBI MEIR KAHANE, OR ANY AND ALL OF THE ABOVE.

I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ALEX JONES....IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT THE LINK TO AN IMPORTANT STORY WAS ON HIS WEBSITE.

NOR DO I CARE ONE FLIP NICKEL ABOUT WHO YOU INVITE TO THIS WEBSITE; PARTICULARLY SO WHEN THEY MOCK THE WORDS OF RABBI MEIR KAHANE WHICH I HAD WRITTEN IN MY POST.

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD EXERCISE A LITTLE MORE CAUTION ABOUT WHOM AND WHAT YOU BRING TO THE FORUM.

AND I AM NOT IMPRESSED WITH YOUR UNENDING RANTS.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 10:29:30 PM »
HEY PAULETTE!

EITHER YOU DON'T READ WESTERNPATRIOT'S POSTS, OR YOU'VE NEVER READ ONE OF MASSUHDGOODNAME'S POSTS, OR YOU'VE NEVER READ ANY BOOKS WRITTEN BY RABBI MEIR KAHANE, OR ANY AND ALL OF THE ABOVE.

I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ALEX JONES....IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT THE LINK TO AN IMPORTANT STORY WAS ON HIS WEBSITE.

NOR DO I CARE ONE FLIP NICKEL ABOUT WHO YOU INVITE TO THIS WEBSITE; PARTICULARLY SO WHEN THEY MOCK THE WORDS OF RABBI MEIR KAHANE WHICH I HAD WRITTEN IN MY POST.

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD EXERCISE A LITTLE MORE CAUTION ABOUT WHOM AND WHAT YOU BRING TO THE FORUM.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Well, I dont know what to say. You have hurt my feelings, and have made me feel very badly.  I am sorry that you dont like my 'rants'  The subject was NOT about Rabbi Kahane, it is about Patton. All of the people that I, personally have invited are EXC people. You have made me feel very badly this night.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2008, 10:45:34 PM »
Thanks WesternPatriot,

Screw off,
MassuhD

Don't take it personally.  Massuh has a low opinion of everyone but his own glorious self.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2008, 10:48:16 PM »
Come on Massuh I think your overreacting. Both Paulette and WesternPatriot are only stating an opinion on Patton. They have both been good members of the forum and don't deserve to be told off like that. I have been looking through several books I have here on Patton and yes he makes a comment or two about many different groups of people but I have yet to see where he says that concentration camp victims should never have been allowed to leave the camps. If you have something that would prove your position I would be interested in seeing it. As for Patton the positives far outweigh the negatives.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 10:51:34 PM »
HEY PAULETTE!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Well, I dont know what to say. You have hurt my feelings, and have made me feel very badly.  I am sorry that you dont like my 'rants'  The subject was NOT about Rabbi Kahane, it is about Patton. All of the people that I, personally have invited are EXC people. You have made me feel very badly this night.

Don't worry about Massuh.  He is a Megalomaniac and a manic depressive.  Perhaps he forgot to take his lithium or his prozac today, its not you, its him.

Furthermore, he has an insane sensitivity for Alex Jones.  Say anything about Alex Jones and Massuh goes off the deep end as we have seen here.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2008, 10:52:59 PM »
Come on Massuh I think your overreacting. Both Paulette and WesternPatriot are only stating an opinion on Patton. They have both been good members of the forum and don't deserve to be told off like that. I have been looking through several books I have here on Patton and yes he makes a comment or two about many different groups of people but I have yet to see where he says that concentration camp victims should never have been allowed to leave the camps. If you have something that would prove your position I would be interested in seeing it. As for Patton the positives far outweigh the negatives.

The fact of the matter is that Massuh has a severe mental illness and should be pitied.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2008, 12:41:52 AM »
One of the many good things about Massuh is that he doesn't argue when he knows he's beaten.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2008, 01:24:55 AM »

The PATTON Prayer for good weather:

Patton asked if the chaplain had a “good prayer for weather.”

He flipped through prayer books, but finding nothing that he believed Patton would find suitable, he drafted his own, and had it typed on an index card.

On the reverse side, he wrote: “To each officer and solider in the Third United States Army, I wish a Merry Christmas. I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skills in battle. We march in our might to complete victory. May God’s blessing rest upon each of you on this Christmas Day.” Under it was Patton’s signature.

Patton ordered 250,000 to be printed, and delivered between Dec. 12 and 14. He asked all under his command to pray the chaplain’s prayer for fair weather.

On Dec. 20, those prayers, according to Connelly and history, must have been answered. On that day, the rain and terrible fog ceased. The weather turned cold, bitterly cold, but clear enough that wave after wave of American planes could bring in needed supplies to support the front.

Clearly- even though Patton had bad points, he did have love for G-d, of this I know is truth, through the many stories that I have heard from Great Uncles, and their friends and many that served himin the 3rd ARMY. They loved him, AND they hated him, but NONE can ever say, that this man was NOT A GREAT general.  G-d gave him a 'knowing' with battle strategies, many people have this gift, they just dont join the Military.. I am personally into "Psy-Ops" 
  Since Patton is not alive today, it would be beneficial for all people fascinated by Patton, to LEARN his techniques, he was THIS nations BEST General. I want MORE on Patton here- It is as I stated... If there is no Patton, why not MAKE ourselves LIKE HIM.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2008, 05:48:19 AM »
Some FABULOUS Quotes on PATTON!

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR. QUOTATIONS
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week."

“A good solution applied with vigor now is better than a perfect solution applied ten minutes later.”

"America loves a winner, and will not tolerate a loser, this is why America has never, and will never, lose a war.”

“A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood.”

“By perseverance, study, and eternal desire, any man can become great.”

“Do everything you ask of those you command.”

“Do more than is required of you.”

“Fixed fortifications are monuments to man's stupidity.”

“Good tactics can save even the worst strategy. Bad tactics will destroy even the best strategy.”

“I always believe in being prepared, even when I'm dressed in white tie and tails.”

“I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.”

“If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.”

“If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself.”

“In case of doubt, attack.”

These great quoes, we can, and MUST adhere to now, we ARE in a WAR to save this USA.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2008, 08:40:13 AM »
I too strongly favor our learning what we can from Patton and any other hero; regardless of whether or not they liked Jews.

Exactly why I will hyperlink to some website with known anti-Jew tendencies, if it contains articles and information which might be important for us to read, and in cases in which there is no mainstream media source for that information.

And this is no different than Jews loving General Patton because he liberated Jews and saved the West from Hitler, in spite of the fact that he had contempt for Jews and in spite of the fact that he believed America should have allied with the Nazis and together attacked the USSR.

Jews love America, even if some Americans don't love us in return.