Author Topic: Black Savages In Brazil  (Read 1197 times)

admin

Black Savages In Brazil
« on: April 10, 2008, 01:50:52 AM »
I wrote this film review for Modern Latin America class.

The Brazilian film City of G-d is about a Brazilian favela, the Brazilian version of an inner city slum. The favelados in the movie are savages and thugs and use filthy obscenities. They live off of violence, robbery, and drug dealing. This displays the the differences between white Brazilians and black Brazilians. The blacks live in shanty towns with violence as a part of every day life. Whites live in the rich city center. Women are represented in the movie as sex objects. Women are called prostitutes and are raped. The black men at the beach lust over the beautiful white woman. The movie depicts Brazilian blacks as cruel savages. They even shoot animals as a sport. The blacks should try to raise themselves up in society rather than resort to violence, savagery, and immorality.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Black Savages In Brazil
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 03:58:48 AM »
nice film. I love how these gangs are destroying eachother. But I guess the problem with gangs controlling the city rather than the police or army will never be solved.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 10:42:07 AM »
I love this movie.

May I remind you that the white police was selling weapons to these black thugs.
And the black photographer managed to pull himself out of this swamp.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 10:57:05 AM by zelhar »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 10:50:34 AM »
Not all Black Brasilians are like that