Author Topic: The Western Wall has been deemed too controversial for President Bush to visit  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
http://avideditor.wordpress.com/2008/04/10/the-western-wall-has-been-deemed-too-controversial-for-us-president-bush-to-visit-instead-he-will-climb-masada-with-pm-olmert-as-his-guide/
Reading this article’s title brought shivers down my spine. It seems as if Bush and Olmert are trying to bring the jewish people to the massacres of the past (Masada), instead of a thriving future at the western Wall the future site of the 3rd temple. In every generation they rise up against us. The jihadis are not the only ones that are trying to kill the jewish people in my opinion, Olmert and the US government policy is a bigger threat. They are a wolf wearing sheep’s clothing. They pretend they want to help the Jewish people and by pass our defenses until they are close enough to kill.

Report: Western Wall Too ‘Controversial’ For Bush Visit: “The Western Wall has been deemed too controversial for US President Bush to visit. Instead he will climb Masada, with PM Olmert as his guide.”

Haaretz reported that Bush’s aids were leaning toward the Masada fortress. The site was where Jews held out against the Roman army, but were eventually beaten and committed suicide rather than face the humiliation and torture of captivity. Haaretz mentioned the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hevron, the Golan Heights and the Western Wall, explicitly, as places deemed too controversial for Bush to visit. ...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Welcome Avideditor!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Welcome Aboard!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
ISRAEL SHOULD REFUSE HIM ENTRY INTO THE COUNTRY.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Welcome Avideditor! great post and great to have you on board
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
ISRAEL SHOULD REFUSE HIM ENTRY INTO THE COUNTRY.

Are you talking about Bush? I think Olmert is a greater threat to Israel than Bush. I heard a story from the former Liquid economic advisor at my shull last shabbat. He said some one asked bush do you think an American President who forces Israel to split Jerusalem would be blessed or cursed. Bush replied cursed. Bush then said he is doing everything he can to prevent Olmert form doing this.
I don't know how true this story it was told by a politician but he is going against the will of the Jewish people ( http://avideditor.wordpress.com/2008/04/10/most-jews-regard-judea-and-samaria-as-liberated-not-occupied-and-oslo-as-a-mistake/ ) and the torah.

Thank you all for welcoming me. I hope to add to the community. If anyone is looking for a video editor for any pro-Israel or anti Islamic-Fascist videos, I am offering my services for free. 

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
So the Golan Heights will be "returned" to A-rabs too?  :D I agree that Olmert not Bush is Israeli PM. Although the later is not doing his job properly too. ::) 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Bush is starting to become terrible, he used to be better but now he is getting his nose where it doesnt belong
KAHANE TZADAK!