Author Topic: great proof how quran fake  (Read 7662 times)

Offline Yonathan Ben Yakov

• Full JTFer
great proof how quran fake
« on: April 10, 2008, 09:33:25 PM »
The Quran confuses Mary, the mother of Jesus, with Miriam the sister of Moses. The Quran identifies Mary as the sister of Aaron, the daughter of Imran, whose mother was the wife of Imran:

When the wife of Imran said, 'Lord, I have vowed to Thee, in dedication, what is within my womb. Receive Thou this from me; Thou hearest, and knowest.' And when she gave birth to her she said, 'Lord, I have given birth to her, a female.' (And G-d knew very well what she had given birth to; the male is not as the female.) 'And I have named her Mary, and commend her to Thee with her seed, to protect them from the accursed Satan.' S. 3:35-36 Arberry

Then she brought the child to her folk carrying him; and they said, 'Mary, thou hast surely committed a monstrous thing! Sister of Aaron, thy father was not a wicked man, nor was thy mother a woman unchaste.' S. 19:27-28

And Mary, Imran's daughter, who guarded her virginity, so We breathed into her of Our Spirit, and she confirmed the Words of her Lord and His Books, and became one of the obedient. S. 66:12

Compare this to what the Holy Bible says:

"Then Mary (Hebrew- Mariam), the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took the timbrel in her hand…" Exodus 15:20

"The name of Amram's wife was Jochebed, the daughter of Levi, who was born to Levi in Egypt; and to Amram she bore Aaron and Moses and their sister Miriam." Numbers 27:59

"The children of Amram: Aaron, Moses, and Miriam. The sons of Aaron: Nadab, Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar." 1 Chronicles 6:3

"For I brought you up from the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery, and I sent before you Moses, Aaron, and Miriam." Micah 6:4

"Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman. And they said, ‘Has the LORD indeed spoken only through Moses? Has he not spoken through us also?" And the LORD heard it. Now the man Moses was very meek, more than all people who were on the face of the earth. And suddenly the LORD said to Moses and to Aaron and Miriam, ‘Come out, you three, to the tent of meeting.’ And the three of them came out. And the LORD came down in a pillar of cloud and stood at the entrance of the tent and called Aaron and Miriam, and they both came forward… When the cloud removed from over the tent, behold, Miriam was leprous, like snow. And Aaron turned toward Miriam, and behold, she was leprous. And Aaron said to Moses, ‘Oh, my lord, do not punish us because we have done foolishly and have sinned. Let her not be as one dead, whose flesh is half eaten away when he comes out of his mother's womb.’ And Moses cried to the LORD, ‘O G-d, please heal her--please.’ But the LORD said to Moses, ‘If her father had but spit in her face, should she not be shamed seven days? Let her be shut outside the camp seven days, and after that she may be brought in again." So Miriam was shut outside the camp seven days, and the people did not set out on the march till Miriam was brought in again." Numbers 12:1-5, 10-15

« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 09:39:14 PM by Yohonathan Ben Yakov »
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Re: great proof how quran fake
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 10:31:41 PM »
There are other odd things like this in the Koran. I think they get Joseph then son of Jacob confused with Joseph from the new testament. Islam will use the excuse that they in fact have the real truth and that the Bible was a mistake.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 11:42:23 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 10:51:55 PM »
The Koran's stories regarding Jewish characters are an insult to the true word of G-d.  They have many stories from the Tanach, and then change it a little bit to fit their worldview.

According to them, Ishmael is the one whom Avraham was told to sacrifice, disregarding completely the true story.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 10:52:15 PM »
Very interesting.

If the quran was dictated by G-d to Muhammad, how the hell can there be errors?  :::D

:::D @ those muslim fools
Formely known as "1986"

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 11:23:56 PM »
It also says that Moses battled Goliath with a slingshot!

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 12:34:36 AM »
It also says that Moses chased a stone because the stone took his clothes and ran away with it....check out prophetofdoom.net

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 12:38:07 AM »
Qur'an 33:69 "Believers, be not like those who annoyed Moses. Allah proved his innocence of that which they alleged." Bukhari:V4B55N616 "Allah's Apostle said, 'The Prophet Moses was a shy person and used to cover his body. An Israeli insulted him, saying, "He covers it because of some defect like leprosy or scrotal hernia." Allah wished to clear Moses of this allegation, so one day he took off his clothes, put them on a stone and started taking a bath. When he moved towards his clothes the stone took them and fled. Moses picked up his staff and ran after the stone saying, "O stone! Give me back my clothes!" He reached some Israelis who saw him naked, and found him to be the best of what Allah had created. The stone stopped there and Moses took his garments and started hitting the stone with his stick. By Allah, the stone still has some traces of the hitting, three, four or five marks. This was what Allah meant when he revealed the surah saying: "Believers! Be you not like those who annoyed Moses. Allah proved his innocence of that which they alleged."'"

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 01:56:34 AM »
Qur'an 33:69 "Believers, be not like those who annoyed Moses. Allah proved his innocence of that which they alleged." Bukhari:V4B55N616 "Allah's Apostle said, 'The Prophet Moses was a shy person and used to cover his body. An Israeli insulted him, saying, "He covers it because of some defect like leprosy or scrotal hernia." Allah wished to clear Moses of this allegation, so one day he took off his clothes, put them on a stone and started taking a bath. When he moved towards his clothes the stone took them and fled. Moses picked up his staff and ran after the stone saying, "O stone! Give me back my clothes!" He reached some Israelis who saw him naked, and found him to be the best of what Allah had created. The stone stopped there and Moses took his garments and started hitting the stone with his stick. By Allah, the stone still has some traces of the hitting, three, four or five marks. This was what Allah meant when he revealed the surah saying: "Believers! Be you not like those who annoyed Moses. Allah proved his innocence of that which they alleged."'"

LOL

You would think that was someone spoofing the Koran, yet it is actually from the koran!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 02:15:55 AM »
Great proof

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 06:39:47 AM »
Yohonathan Ben Yakov this is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a proof for the dishonesty of Mohammed too.

In the Sira (Biographie of Mo) of Ibn Ishaq is every ongoing dated.

But never happened something in a leap month.

It is true, that there are no leap-monthes after Hidschra (622) in Islam, but Mohammed lived over 50 years in Mekka 570 - 622.

It is difficult to believe, that in this over 50 years nothing happened during his time in Mekka in a leap-month.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 07:59:32 AM »
Koran 5:90
O ye who believe! intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination of Satan's handiwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.

Koran 47:15
(Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord. (Can those in such Bliss) be compared to such as shall dwell forever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels (to pieces)

Koran 16:67
And from the fruit of the date-palm and the vine, ye get out wholesome drink, and food: behold, in this also is a Sign for those who are wise.

Alright, rivers of wine will flow in Allahs paradise and at the same time intoxicants are satans handiwork.
Moreover those who get wine out of palms and wine which is a sign of satan's handiwork share a sign of wisdom.
All that can only work if Allah is satan.

According to Strong's concordance the Hebrew word for "curse" is "alah".
http://www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html
http://www.eliyah.com/cgi-bin/strongs.cgi?file=hebrewlexicon&isindex=curse

Source:
I got it from videos created by a German youtube user:
http://youtube.com/user/JesusHERRislamFalsch

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2008, 09:31:47 PM »
Wow, alah means curse in Hebrew?

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2008, 09:35:27 PM »
Yonathan did you get those from Rav Mizrahi? I do remember him saying some of those things. I was just wondering if that was from the lecture he gave in Brooklyn (the Kafkazi Shul).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2008, 02:46:26 AM »
Does it also say the earth is flat?

Wouldn't be surprised  :P
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2008, 08:25:12 AM »
The Pharao commanded Haman to built the tower of Babel . Allah punished the Pharao for this and throw he and his army into the sea. :::D

Sure 28, Ayat 38 - 41

Pharaoh said: “O Chiefs! no god do I know for you but myself: therefore, O Haman! light me a (kiln to bake bricks) out of clay, and build me a lofty palace, that I may mount up to the god of Moses: but as far as I am concerned, I think (Moses) is a liar!”

And he was arrogant and insolent in the land, beyond reason,- He and his hosts: they thought that they would not have to return to Us!

So We seized him and his hosts, and We flung them into the sea: Now behold what was the end of those who did wrong!

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008, 08:47:09 AM »
The Pharao commanded Haman to built the tower of Babel . Allah punished the Pharao for this and throw he and his army into the sea. :::D

Sure 28, Ayat 38 - 41

Pharaoh said: “O Chiefs! no G-d do I know for you but myself: therefore, O Haman! light me a (kiln to bake bricks) out of clay, and build me a lofty palace, that I may mount up to the G-d of Moses: but as far as I am concerned, I think (Moses) is a liar!”

And he was arrogant and insolent in the land, beyond reason,- He and his hosts: they thought that they would not have to return to Us!

So We seized him and his hosts, and We flung them into the sea: Now behold what was the end of those who did wrong!

Thats funny it's sounds like a drug addict or alcholic wrote the koran :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 08:54:50 AM »

Sure 28, Ayat 38 - 41

Pharaoh said: “O Chiefs! no G-d do I know for you but myself: therefore, O Haman! light me a (kiln to bake bricks) out of clay, and build me a lofty palace, that I may mount up to the G-d of Moses: but as far as I am concerned, I think (Moses) is a liar!”

Thats funny it's sounds like a drug addict or alcholic wrote the koran :::D :::D
I think it was a product of mental illness but thats only my opinion ;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008, 09:20:25 AM »
Isaak and Jacob are the sons of Abraham  :::D

Sure 19, Ayat 48 - 50

Abraham said: “Peace be on thee: I will pray to my Lord for thy forgiveness: for He is to me Most Gracious.

And I will turn away from you (all) and from those whom ye invoke besides Allah: I will call on my Lord: perhaps, by my prayer to my Lord, I shall be not unblest.”

When he had turned away from them and from those whom they worshipped besides Allah, We bestowed on him Isaac and Jacob, and each one of them We made a prophet.

P.S.:

The same is written in Sure 6, 84

That was the reasoning about Us, which We gave to Abraham (to use) against his people: We raise whom We will, degree after degree: for thy Lord is full of wisdom and knowledge.
We gave him Isaac and Jacob: all (three) guided: and before him, We guided Noah, and among his progeny, David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses, and Aaron: thus do We reward those who do good:

« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 10:23:31 AM by Golden Pheasant »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2008, 10:19:02 AM »
The name of Abrahams father is Azar  :::D

Sure 6, Ayat 74

Lo! Abraham said to his father Azar: “Takest thou idols for gods? For I see thee and thy people in manifest error.”

I have looked the name Azar up in wikipedia. Look what I found:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azar

It is possible an accident, but during the time the quarn was written there were a big war between Christians in Byzanz and Zoroastrians in Persia.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2008, 10:55:54 AM »
Re:  "...funny how Jews and Christians could actually convert to this idiotic religion..."

Every nation and every religion unintentionally produce young people who find only deceit and corruption in their religious and political institutions.

These "malcontents" live with an "empty" place in their souls which has never been filled by their places of worship or governments.

Furthermore, they have been "imprinted" with a belief that a "perfect world" is attainable, if only people wanted it to be perfect, and if people would just simply "think correctly" about all things.

We see thousands of Jews just like this today, in the U.S., EU, and in Israel.

They're starving inside for "anything, no matter what" which will enwrap them in a "total" package of explanation and acceptance...fulfilling each and every need...a social group...a credo explaining the world and what's wrong with it, etc... .

It's exactly the same social forces at work which we see when young wealthy white people renounce Western culture and embrace Marxism, Nazism, Global Warming, or any of the other current "movements" which are custom made for attracting "the fringe elements of society".

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2008, 11:10:27 AM »
they're idiots. its funny how Jews and Christians could actually convert to this idiotic religion

Yes you are right.  :(

Some things are just mistakes, because Mo doesn't know it better, but this is intentional and evil. Ismael is here the sacrifice, not Isaak:

Sure 37, 83 following:

And lo! of his persuasion verily was Abraham (83) When he came unto his Lord with a whole heart; (84) When he said unto his father and his folk: What is it that ye worship? (85) Is it a falsehood - gods beside Allah - that ye desire? (86) What then is your opinion of the Lord of the Worlds? (87) And he glanced a glance at the stars (88) Then said: Lo! I feel sick! (89) And they turned their backs and went away from him. (90) Then turned he to their gods and said: Will ye not eat? (91) What aileth you that ye speak not? (92) Then he attacked them, striking with his right hand. (93) And (his people) came toward him, hastening. (94) He said: Worship ye that which ye yourselves do carve (95) When Allah hath created you and what ye make? (96) They said: Build for him a building and fling him in the red-hotfire. (97) And they designed a snare for him, but We made them the undermost. (98) And he said: Lo! I am going unto my Lord Who will guide me. (99) My Lord! Vouchsafe me of the righteous. (100) So We gave him tidings of a gentle son. (101) And when (his son) was old enough to walk with him, (Abraham) said: O my dear son, I have seen in a dream that I must sacrifice thee. So look, what thinkest thou? He said: O my father! Do that which thou art commanded. Allah willing, thou shalt find me of the steadfast. (102) Then, when they had both surrendered (to Allah), and he had flung him down upon his face, (103) We called unto him: O Abraham! (104) Thou hast already fulfilled the vision. Lo! thus do We reward the good. (105) Lo! that verily was a clear test. (106) Then We ransomed him with a tremendous victim. (107) And We left for him among the later folk (the salutation): (108) Peace be unto Abraham! (109) Thus do We reward the good. (110) Lo! he is one of Our believing slaves. (111) And we gave him tidings of the birth of Isaac, a prophet of the righteous.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2008, 11:32:50 AM »
The heat must have got to mohamad or someone taught him the Bible all wrong for fun
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2008, 11:38:29 AM »
moslems beleive Judas not Jesus was crucified           

http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-judas-gospel-of-barnabas.htm 

The Koran teaches that someone who looked like Jesus was crucified on the cross in a case of mistaken identity. Many Muslims appeal to the Gospel of Barnabas as proof that the unknown look alike was Judas Iscariot.

"they did not slay him, neither crucified him, only a likeness of that was shown to them" (Qur'an 4:156)
"Verily I say that the voice, the face, and the person of Judas were so like to Jesus, that his disciples and believers entirely believed that be was Jesus" (Gospel of Barnabas)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 11:40:26 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2008, 12:35:07 PM »
The heat must have got to mohamad or someone taught him the Bible all wrong for fun

I think I have found the crux.

Mo tries to proof, that the Arabs are G-d's choosen people.

1. There are a lot of passage in the Quran, where Mo inserted Ismael in the known Sentence "The G-d of Abraham, Isaak and Jacob":

Sure 3.84:

Say (O Muhammad): We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and that which was vouchsafed unto Moses and Jesus and the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered.

Sure 4.163:

Lo! We inspire thee as We inspired Noah and the prophets after him, as We inspired Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and Jesus and Job and Jonah and Aaron and Solomon, and as We imparted unto David the Psalms

2. Mo told in the quran, that Ismael has the place of Isaak:

Sure 37, 100 following

(100) So We gave him tidings of a gentle son. (101) And when (his son) was old enough to walk with him, (Abraham) said: O my dear son, I have seen in a dream that I must sacrifice thee. So look, what thinkest thou? He said: O my father! Do that which thou art commanded. Allah willing, thou shalt find me of the steadfast. (102) Then, when they had both surrendered (to Allah), and he had flung him down upon his face, (103) We called unto him: O Abraham! (104) Thou hast already fulfilled the vision. Lo! thus do We reward the good. (105) Lo! that verily was a clear test. (106) Then We ransomed him with a tremendous victim. (107) And We left for him among the later folk (the salutation): (108) Peace be unto Abraham! (109) Thus do We reward the good. (110) Lo! he is one of Our believing slaves. (111) And we gave him tidings of the birth of Isaac, a prophet of the righteous.

3. Then Mo told, that Abraham commanded a part of his offspring to settle near the "holy house"

Sure 14.37

Our Lord! Lo! I have settled some of my posterity in an uncultivable valley near unto Thy holy House, our Lord! that they may establish proper worship; so incline some hearts of men that they may yearn toward them, and provide Thou them with fruits in order that they may be thankful.

4. What was the part of his offspring and what is the holy house?

Sure 2, 124 and 125

And (remember) when his Lord tried Abraham with (His) commands, and he fulfilled them, He said: Lo! I have appointed thee a leader for mankind. (Abraham) said: And of my offspring (will there be leaders)? He said: My covenant includeth not wrong-doers. (124) And when We made the House (at Mecca) a resort for mankind and sanctuary, (saying): Take as your place of worship the place where Abraham stood (to pray). And We imposed a duty upon Abraham and Ishmael, (saying): Purify My house for those who go around and those who meditate therein and those who bow down and prostrate themselves (in worship).

In Sure 5 is the Kaaba noticed by name. It is clearly no misunderstanding  >:(

Sure 5,97

Allah hath appointed the Ka'bah, the Sacred House, a standard for mankind, and the Sacred Month and the offerings and the garlands. That is so that ye may know that Allah knoweth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth, and that Allah is Knower of all things.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2008, 01:03:04 PM »
Yes i noticed that, but koran is so mixed up it's like a little kid failed a Bible test ;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03