Author Topic: Ask JTF For Motza'ei Shabbat, June 7, moved up a day due to Shavuot.  (Read 11143 times)

admin

BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Shavua Tov and Chag Shavuot Sameach,

Please read out loud my short comment about duck.

Thank you for reading my comment about the Glatt Kosher Aaron's duck I made for Passover in tomato sauce. You mentioned chicken liver. There was a duck liver in the duck and I put it back in the freezer and I have to broil it for it to be kashered since livers can't be salted to be kashered. I still haven't made it yet.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 02:15:13 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Ask JTF For Motza'ei Shabbat, June 7, moved up a day due to Shavuot.
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 03:36:37 PM »
Dear Chaim,

How did you learn Hebrew and get fluent in Hebrew? I am studying Hebrew and trying to learn the language. It is a tough language no doubt. Also, do you have any tips that I could use to help me learn Hebrew any faster?

Thanks,
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 04:02:11 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Please read this whole post out loud.

Now that Shlomo runs our website, in addition to being a Senior Administrator on our forum, I have given him the additional title of Website Webmaster and Server Chief Administrator.

My question is regarding Aryeh Ben Moshe. What is his current role in JTF? What does he do for the movement and does he still work on the website? Pending more information about his role in the movement, I have assigned him the honorary title of Webmaster Emeritus.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 06:18:39 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Shalom Chaim,
Can you please teach me several blessings and curses in Hebrew such as, "Yimach Shmo Vesichro"
and the long one "Zecher Tzedik Livracha Hashem Yikom Damo..."
How does one bless or curse somebody who is alive? Can you please give me some more synonymous
sentences like the ones above? Please enunciate them here and I'll ask people in the forum if they can spell them
so that I can learn them by heart.
P.S. When I talk to people I use those sentences to add emphasis to my rhetoric!!!!!!
Thanks for your great programs and best wishes.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 10:18:05 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Shalom Chaim

Great answer last week about Adam and Eve. Fascinating!

So perhaps today I will follow up about the "fences" our great Rabbis recommended for the Jewish people. Really, the Talmud is so beautiful and our Rabbis were way ahead of their time.  The Talmud is a heavenly wonderful volume of works by the wisest of all men. (And I agree that fences are usually good, but every Jew has a different fence and therefore a different comfort level.)  Please give us an opinion or two of your view of these established fences built around the Torah and what some religious idealistic Jews need to be careful of when it comes down to building these fences and respecting those who may not need to build them 5 miles away from the Torah, so to speak.

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 08:36:44 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
Hi Chaim,

you said that no aid money should be spend on other countries including Israel. On the other hand you give money to Noam Federman and the Hilltop Community. Would you be in favor, if governments help specific good movements in other countries?
How about help for specific militias in africa?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Shalom Chaim,

Realistically, what can we do to fight the hordes of Europeans (especially in the younger generations) who are becoming wirabs? For every European horrified to see their country becoming a qilafah right in front of their face, there are three strung-out young wirabs running around in the streets, donning kaffiyehs and waving around "Nuke Israel" signs.

Amongst European society as a whole, around half are wirabs, or at least Islamic sympathizers. In the universities and high schools (read the generation that will run the Europe of tomorrow), the figure is more like seven-eighths.

Chaimfan.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 12:38:30 AM by C.F. »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Shalom Chaim,

What are some inventions that Blacks have created? I was looking around and found out that they supposably developed the banjo, which was created by enslaved Africans. I was somewhat skeptical about this at first, but little did I know many Internet sources said it was indeed developed by enslaved Africans. Supposably the banjo is derived from an African word in Africa. I originally thought this was an invention from Europeans in the Southern U.S. as this instrument has also been brought to Europe and used in Irish music. I read that the tenor banjo has become a standard instrument for Irish traditional music. I didn't know great Irish music had African influences. It seems the media is politically correct, and wants to give all the credit to blacks and claim they have made great inventions and contributions in American culture and the West despite the high crime they have.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 01:18:04 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Noar HaGvaot

• Junior JTFer
I just saw a show on the History Channel on the New American Nazi Party and there was one segment on the Nazi's attempt to march in Skokie, IL in 1978.  What is your feeling about the free speech issue in a case like this?  What are the pros and the cons about letting groups like these march and speak in public places?  If they blocked the Nazis, couldn't they block the Israeli Day Parade saying that it's racist to the "Philistines"?   Furthermore, American Jews have a lot more reason to be scared of schvatzes and beaners and their white liberal guilt-ridden allies (sadly, mostly leftist Jews) and they don't goosestep or wear swastikas and they have two radio networks, NPR and Pacifica, which are the new high-tech Mein Kampfs.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 09:31:38 AM by Noar HaGvaot »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dear Chaim, I saw your video on Michael Vick a while back. I just wanna hear your opinion on Adam "Pac-Man" Jones. I hear he is just as controversial or even more so than Vick. He even got banned from the NFL at one time. So what is your opinion on this affirmative action beast?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Dear Chaim,

Are you concerned that if you should finally be admitted to Israel, that the Israeli government might just arrest you and that you would never be heard from again? Is it possible that you may be more effective by speaking from the US where you still have the freedom to do so?

Shalom and G-d bless.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 09:21:44 PM by Ben Yehuda »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
What can you say about the Twenty-sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution:

The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age.

It was meant to give Americans that served in th armed forces the right to vote, however, military service is not a requirement for people under the age of 21. The problem that I see is that most people in the 18-21 age group are college students rather than people enlisted in the armed forces. Those serving abroad in the armed forces have their votes counted afterwards since they need to be mailed in and because of registration deadlines and procedures, many in the armed forces don't always get the chance to vote when they are shipped abroad. Young people are the one's who are supporting Obama partially because they may have never had a job, never had to support themselves and don't understand the consequences of their actions.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
Dear Chaim,

This question is more social than political.  I wanted to know what your opinion was about an individual I worked with several years ago and how it relates to society as a whole.  This individual was a woman that had  issues about her such as playing head games with men, acting interested in them one minute and uninterested the next.  She used to act inappropriately at clubs and other places.  There were even stories that she had accused men of stalking her; men that she had initially shown interest in.    Do you think a person like this is evil or someone who is just suffering from some psychological disorder?  And do you this kind of thing happens do to the moral decay of society?

Thank you
God Bless America, Israel, and the West
Minuteman

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Dear Chaim,

What do you think would  happen if there were a man running in the 2008 election who is a true right wing conservative Christian who has the same way of thinking like Rabbi Meir David Kahane.
Do you think the American people would vote for him and if they did how would the media treat him and what do you think would happen to America and the Western world

Thank you and G-D bless
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 12:33:47 AM by Americanhero »

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Dear Chairman:

How about raising money for JTF from a raffle with a car as a the grand prize?    Our Temple did that about 20 years ago.  You can have the drawing on You Tube, or some some other outlet. Use a profesional drawing machine to pick the winner.    Assign everybody who purchases a ticket, with a special  code number, for those who don't want their name announced if they win.  

Post  a trial balloon question: Would you be willing to purchase a ticket for $50.00 for a chance at winning a new car?    At least we'll get a rough idea of how many people would be willing to purchase a ticket.

Even if you don't win, the money is going for a great cause.

Sincerely,

The Shadow

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Greetings Chaim.

If European nations are to survive and expel the Muslims, I've been of the opinion that they need to reawaken nationalistic feelings of pride in their people. If they do this, how can they become nationalists and avoid allowing Nazi-like people to run those nationalist parties, such as what has happened with the BNP being run by that Nazi Nick Griffin?

For example I would be very happy to see the native population of countries like England who are having such a bad Muslim problem take pride in being Englishmen (and women) and expel the foreign menace due to ethnic pride and a sense of having a right to dominate and be the primary demographic on their own indigenous territory.

I would also want this for all other European nations.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 02:11:57 PM by Rubystars »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
  Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion of former Boxing Heavyweight Champion Muhammad Ali,  who probably made more headlines outside the boxing ring than inside the ring?    Thanks as always for your time and efforts.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Dear Chaim,

Would you agree with some people who of course are very pleased with the aliyah of the Soviet Jews and their freeing from brutal communism, but a huge proporation of them were Russians in a secular Israeli society. These Jews were as lost to Judaism, many would argue, as in Russia.  In Russo, because of the huge persecution and oppression of Soviet Jews, many due to the anti-semitism, would have kept their Judaism alive.
     My view though, is that the majority would have just assimilated out and nothing, no Jews, would have been left - due to the harsh anti-semitic communist aggression.  In Israel, however, at least they know they are Jews, and there is a bigger chance of them more becoming Torah observant than in the G-dless, evil and cruel Soviet Union. Thanks, Shalom, Zev.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

When JTF becomes a mass movement will JTF resurrect the "Chaya Squads" that existed during the time of the real JDL in either America or Israel or possibly both countries?

It seems that these would be necessary especially in Israel considering the vicious acts committed against the Hilltop Pioneers by self-hating Jews such as Peace Now.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 05:58:26 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Hello Brother Chaim,

First this is a statement from someone I know that hears  you from me quote " I agree and love everything you and JTF is doing keep up the good work hope JTF will come out to the West Coast and spread".

And for my question..

How is it I encounter Jews and Christians obviously not black who are still pro Bongo and after all that keeps coming out of this guy that this is the most bigot minded racist anti everything possible even this latest so called priest and I am Catholic think they should defrock this guy a long time ago.  Still this animal has these idiots drooling over him, this is not a candidate its a cult and he is a cult leader.   How is it after all this they still follow him?  I can understand blacks he is their "boy".  But white suburbia people?   It is insanity I just can't believe how incredibly stupid people have become.   
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Dear Chaim:

Who are Allen T and Satmar?  I saw a poll a few weeks ago and I had no idea what it was about, partly because I don't know who they are, and because the poll options were all removed.  What was that poll about?  I'm asking because I just want to know if I missed anything good.

Sincerely,
spiritus_persona
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Dear Chaim,

Shalom.  When you become prime minister of Israel, will there be enough jail space to fit all the ultra leftist traitors, (peace now, meretz, betselem and other scum) who undermine the people of Israel? 

And will the investigations commissions that you mentioned in your video also include a special chapter devoted to exposing these current traitor groups to the public with clearly presented evidence of their wrongdoing, to encourage proper ostracizing by the general public of these groups?  Thank you and have a Happy Shavuot.

Offline aret

• New JTFer
Dear Chaim,

This is my first post here in the forum, though I have been lurking for some time.

I was wondering who - in your opinion - is the greatest Jewish general in history? After the substandard performance of the Israeli army in Lebanon I think good strategy and fighting spirit needs to come back to the IDF. Maybe it would help if the Haredim would fight as well, what do you think we need to do to make the army the strongest it can be?

Thanks,
aret
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 02:36:38 AM by aret »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion of Ben Stein?

As always you're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Dear Chaim,

What is the right way to go on so-called "Net Neutrality"?