Author Topic: I'm making no further contributions to this board.  (Read 10086 times)

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
Re: I'm making no further contributions to this board.
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2008, 11:53:37 PM »
Thank you Yehudit Bat Noah

I see no problem with you name, in fact, it's beautiful!

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2008, 11:54:44 PM »
People, let's stop this right now.  Ganging up on Mills/Yehudit Bat Noah is totally uncalled for.  We're all adults here.

Newman and Fidei, if you have differences with Boeregeneral, can you guys at least just limit it to your private messages, or emails outside the forum?  Boere is no longer moderator of Save Australia.  He just moderates save Southern Africa. 

He has already modded this section and deleted posts. he is a section mod, this is not his section, why is this allowed?

newman

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2008, 11:55:41 PM »
People, let's stop this right now.  Ganging up on Mills/Yehudit Bat Noah is totally uncalled for.  We're all adults here.

Newman and Fidei, if you have differences with Boeregeneral, can you guys at least just limit it to your private messages, or emails outside the forum?  Boere is no longer moderator of Save Australia.  He just moderates save Southern Africa. 

It's not some minor 'difference', Lisa.

Read how it started and get yourself informed!

Start at reply 12.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=19556.0

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2008, 12:06:11 AM »
Newman I looked over that thread and I think I get the general gist of it.  So what do you want to see happen here?  Ganging up on Mills is not allowed. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2008, 12:07:54 AM »
No one is ganging up on her, just point out that supporting death of our nation and its people is a sore spot.

Heaven nows why  ::)

newman

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2008, 12:10:36 AM »
Newman I looked over that thread and I think I get the general gist of it.  So what do you want to see happen here?  Ganging up on Mills is not allowed. 
I have no issue with mills- apart from her blind support for a hater of Australia.

My issue is/was the admins allowing an Australia hater to moderate the 'Save Australia/NZ' board.......................plainly stupid and derelect.

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2008, 12:11:42 AM »
I (BG) was merely pointing out that support and celarbration of those that participated in the killing of a righteous people, is a sore point  ;)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2008, 12:12:22 AM »
I have no issue with mills- apart from her blind support for a hater of Australia.

My issue is/was the admins allowing an Australia hater to moderate the 'Save Australia/NZ' board.......................plainly stupid and derelect.

None of us have issue with Mills.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2008, 12:12:45 AM »
JTF will not tolerate such vile personal bashing post's against it's members
Welcome back, Boere!

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2008, 12:13:02 AM »

they didn't know this now did they!
And when they did know, they took action ;)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2008, 12:13:09 AM »
I (BG) was merely pointing out that support and celarbration of those that participated in the killing of a righteous people, is a sore point  ;)

You called for destruction of a western country.

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2008, 12:14:11 AM »
JTF will not tolerate such vile personal bashing post's against it's members
Welcome back, Boere!
why thank You dear Scriabin :)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2008, 12:15:09 AM »

they didn't know this now did they!
And when they did know, they took action ;)

Presenting a false personna, you never had to take the position, but you did.

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2008, 12:15:27 AM »
I (BG) was merely pointing out that support and celarbration of those that participated in the killing of a righteous people, is a sore point  ;)

and australians were celarbrating and supporting a war against MY people!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2008, 12:16:15 AM »
Yep. I never said I support any thing like deaths or anyone getting blown up. I just came back to the forum TODAY after taking a break! And have no clue what in the world is going on. I have not read anything nor this or that. But I am sure it's a great reason to make fun of my name anyways so I suppose it's cool.  O0
I am seriously confused reading more and more of this. Lol, maybe I should of come to the forum tomorrow, lol  ;)

No one is making fun of your name.

newman

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2008, 12:17:48 AM »
I (BG) was merely pointing out that support and celarbration of those that participated in the killing of a righteous people, is a sore point  ;)
BOLLOCKS!!

Here is what you said:
Re: Boer War descendants to march in Anzac parade <http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=19556.msg216088>
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2008, 03:09:51 AM »

Oh yeah....those 'anzacs' of 1902 surely defended aus alright...oh yeaah...those Boers were on their ships heading right to invade aus...mmm...yeah 

I am only in this pathetic hell hole called ASStralia because of ASStralians with their big mouths and noses sniffing and buggering up MY country!!!! They had NO right to interfere in MY and ARISE' country!

Oh believe me, I absolutely detest donkey culture!!! Hell...I prefer mussie culture before I submit to donkey culture!

ugh! 

Oh yeah...those anzacs were great....aiding the genocide of WOMEN and CHILDREN!!!

yeah, and killing POW's....while the BOERS were giving the best of care to british and colonial pow's

.......mmmm.....you had it coming in ww2 and the JAPANESE!

Re: Boer War descendants to march in Anzac parade <http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=19556.msg216091>
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 03:19:13 AM »
id love to get of this hell hole...worst bloody country in the world!

But....haha....ASStralians will get it x100 times worse....oh yesssss...you reap what you sow

Claiming you were "was merely pointing out that support and celarbration of those that participated in the killing of a righteous people, is a sore point  " is like martin luther was only pointing out that Jews should come to yeshu when he said "burn them in their homes".

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2008, 12:18:47 AM »

You took a position to support Australia while moding this section, you were false and a liar.

And you are still moding here. Your people are in the other section, not here, not in Australia.

Go mod your board.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2008, 12:21:06 AM »
BOLLOCKS!!

Here is what you said:
Re: Boer War descendants to march in Anzac parade <http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=19556.msg216088>
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2008, 03:09:51 AM »

Oh yeah....those 'anzacs' of 1902 surely defended aus alright...oh yeaah...those Boers were on their ships heading right to invade aus...mmm...yeah 

I am only in this pathetic hell hole called ASStralia because of ASStralians with their big mouths and noses sniffing and buggering up MY country!!!! They had NO right to interfere in MY and ARISE' country!

Oh believe me, I absolutely detest donkey culture!!! Hell...I prefer mussie culture before I submit to donkey culture!

ugh! 

Oh yeah...those anzacs were great....aiding the genocide of WOMEN and CHILDREN!!!

yeah, and killing POW's....while the BOERS were giving the best of care to british and colonial pow's

.......mmmm.....you had it coming in ww2 and the JAPANESE!

Re: Boer War descendants to march in Anzac parade <http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=19556.msg216091>
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 03:19:13 AM »
id love to get of this hell hole...worst bloody country in the world!

But....haha....ASStralians will get it x100 times worse....oh yesssss...you reap what you sow

Claiming you were "was merely pointing out that support and celarbration of those that participated in the killing of a righteous people, is a sore point  " is like martin luther was only pointing out that Jews should come to yeshu when he said "burn them in their homes".

Clearly a case of BG thinks his **** don't stink  ::)

Its called back tracking and trying to make out that everyone else reads it wrong.

Dear me *tut tut*

newman

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2008, 12:21:40 AM »
I just came back to the forum TODAY after taking a break! And have no clue what in the world is going on. I have not read anything nor this or that

Then may I suggest you inform yourself of "what in the world is going on" before buying into the argument and offering your witless $0.02 worth.

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2008, 12:22:16 AM »

You took a position to support Australia while moding this section, you were false and a liar.

And you are still moding here. Your people are in the other section, not here, not in Australia.

Go mod your board.
:::D
I took it because it was given to me because the previous mod was modding both sections. I lied? Tell me where i said i supported australia!?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2008, 12:27:58 AM »

Go mod your board.
:::D
I took it because it was given to me because the previous mod was modding both sections. I lied? Tell me where i said i supported australia!?

What are you smoking Hail never moded this section. Just another lie.

Taking the role of save Australia and New Zealand means to support those countries.

I think you should give up your studies if you can understand the word SAVE  ::)

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2008, 12:31:05 AM »
well, pardon me then, I thought Hail was also modding this section.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2008, 12:33:07 AM »

Well once again you are wrong. But you are quick at stating so called facts when you don't know them.

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2008, 12:34:40 AM »

Well once again you are wrong. But you are quick at stating so called facts when you don't know them.
::) :::D

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2008, 12:39:32 AM »
I agree