Author Topic: Russians are burying the Chechen hostage siege terrorists in pig skins:  (Read 14525 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Do not mess with them ;D

According to the Moskovski Komsomol newspaper, Russian security forces have decided to bury the terrorists from last's week's hostage siege wrapped in pig's skin. The aim is to deter potential Islamic terrorists from future attacks.

Shahidi (Jihad martyrs) believe by their nefarious acts that they ascend immediately to heaven. Using their beliefs against them, wrapping their corpses in 'unclean' pigskin prevents them from entering heaven for eternity.

http://www.parapundit.com/archives/000507.html

newman

Finally some non-muSSlim authority is waking up. Glory heleluja!

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
This is really amusing!  ;D  but also fantastic!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Finally, an approach the Musslims can understand!

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
This is what Israel and USA should be doing in their conflicts with muslime. Once again it is only brutal totalitarian nations that know how to deal with these animals.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Yes the Muzzies must punished hardly!  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Captives should not be given a prayer cloth or koooran,and be feed a constant diet of tainted pork mixed in with thier reaular meals!Oh hectk just kill them!Why kill a pig just to insult animals! ;)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
just like what the Filipinos did :::D
 great

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
"Piggies of the World unite" against the Neo-Russian Imperialism and save your skins from the utter disrespect and insults being caused to them.   ;) O0

With Regards...  :)

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
"Piggies of the World unite" against the Neo-Russian Imperialism and save your skins from the utter disrespect and insults being caused to them.   ;) O0

With Regards...  :)

Rofl good one :::D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Russians are burying the Chechen hostage siege terrorists in pig skins:
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 12:42:37 PM »
Do not mess with them ;D

According to the Moskovski Komsomol newspaper, Russian security forces have decided to bury the terrorists from last's week's hostage siege wrapped in pig's skin. The aim is to deter potential Islamic terrorists from future attacks.

Shahidi (Jihad martyrs) believe by their nefarious acts that they ascend immediately to heaven. Using their beliefs against them, wrapping their corpses in 'unclean' pigskin prevents them from entering heaven for eternity.

http://www.parapundit.com/archives/000507.html

~One would THINK that we would GET A GRIP here in USA. That is precisely what my g-grandfather did, as he rode on the side of Gen Pershing the great War general of WW1, who wrapped the enemy in pigs skin, and shot them with a pigs blood dipped bullet..  I said this in the very beginning of the War- people told me I was barbaric.. I said: YES. I AM A BARBARIAN when my America is threatened, and YOU SHOULD BE TOO.  It is no longer fighting fire with fire, it is MUCH simpler now, Just kill a pig- and hold it out, and say: I'LL GET YOU MY PRETTY, AND YOUR LITTLE islam TOO. bwaaahhhhh.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 01:30:14 PM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Splendid. Let's do this in West-Europe too. O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2008, 04:04:01 PM »
O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Splendid. Let's do this in West-Europe too. O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Which conspiracy has kept this novel idea hidden since many generations?

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2008, 04:21:38 PM »
They should bury them in pig excrement.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2008, 04:21:50 PM »
Despite having pity for poor inocent... pigs not muslims I think that's good idea. O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008, 05:06:38 PM »
Great post!!  O0

Why has no one thought of this before?! 
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 05:26:58 PM »
Great post!!  O0

Someone did. Once in US history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The US soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog intestines dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his comrades what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Just shooting these 7th centruy idiots won't make them flinch. They welcome the chance to die for Allah and go to Heaven to their 72 virgins. 
But, then we don't want to 'offend' the Muzzies so this will never work.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 05:53:58 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008, 05:55:22 PM »
As multi cultural Ronald McDonald woud say"I b lovin it duh duh duh duh luvin it! ;)

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2008, 06:05:01 PM »
Great post!!  O0

Someone did. Once in US history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The US soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog intestines dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his comrades what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Just shooting these 7th centruy idiots won't make them flinch. They welcome the chance to die for Allah and go to Heaven to their 72 virgins. 

Wow... thanks for the story... I had no idea!

Although many people are saying this story is fake... it's certainly plausible. And even if fake... someone should make a new part of history like this, that IS fact! 
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_black_jack_pershing.htm
http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/pershing.html
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2008, 07:21:20 PM »
Excellent!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2008, 07:38:31 PM »
purrrfect! ;)

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2008, 10:03:12 PM »
Dang, the Russians are trying to upstage us.  They think that it's not a contest, but it soooooo is!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2008, 12:08:12 PM »
Great post!!  O0

~THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH.. My G-Grandfather SGT MJR Arthur Cumming was a right hand man of Gen. "Black Jack" Pershing..  There have only been 3 FIVE STAR Generals in the miitary- Gen. Pershing was one of them. At Westpoint, the cadettes are taught  Sun Tzu- the Art of War. "KNOW YOUR ENEMY"  and to know your enemy is to DEFEAT them....Strange how Sun Tzu is taught now, and is NOT used..  This SAME tactic CAN ward off this enemy- BUT- POLITICAL CORRECTEDNESS rules the day now in USA  >:(  We SHOULD take a great example from the Russians right now, AT HOME, AND at war.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2008, 05:12:20 PM »
Great post!!  O0

~THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH.. My G-Grandfather SGT MJR Arthur Cumming was a right hand man of Gen. "Black Jack" Pershing..  There have only been 3 FIVE STAR Generals in the miitary- Gen. Pershing was one of them. At Westpoint, the cadettes are taught  Sun Tzu- the Art of War. "KNOW YOUR ENEMY"  and to know your enemy is to DEFEAT them....Strange how Sun Tzu is taught now, and is NOT used..  This SAME tactic CAN ward off this enemy- BUT- POLITICAL CORRECTEDNESS rules the day now in USA  >:(  We SHOULD take a great example from the Russians right now, AT HOME, AND at war.

Very cool... about your G-Grandfather ;)

and unfortunately, if we don't fix this... political correctness will lead to our downfall.
We are taught that terrorists have feelings too, and deserve the same right as us.
They never said anything of the sort during the Cold War about communists!
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2008, 10:49:42 PM »
One of the major political mistakes/crimes of Clinton was to condemn Russians in their wars with Chechen terrorists. That and the Serb factor were two major factors that divided America and Russia. Believe it or not, due to various reasons, Russia was playing like a poodle with America, untill the public opinion demanded a more responsive policies to America's anti-Russian positions, again implemented primarily during Clinton's administration.

Bush was more understanding and didnt critisized Russia for the massacres of Chechens, because America had its own muslim problem after 9/11.

That's why I understand the confusion on the part of some Serbs.

I am telling you, as someone who lived there, Russia would be in our pocket, if we let them do the job that was important for us as well - clean up Northern Caucasus from Muslim terrorists.

If you know anything about Albanian Muslims and how cruel they are, I bet you, they are nothing compared to Chechens. This is a very special breed of beasts that was hated even by other Muslims.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 11:01:59 PM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.