Author Topic: Russians are burying the Chechen hostage siege terrorists in pig skins:  (Read 16231 times)

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Re: Russians are burying the Chechen hostage siege terrorists in pig skins:
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2008, 10:55:36 PM »
Same stands for Afganistan. Even if it is considered that the Soviet's failure in Afghanistan was one of the major reasons for the Soviet Union's collapse, we did not allow Russians do something that the West would not have done on its own and that is de-Muslimizing Muslims. Russians were the best at that.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 01:37:32 AM »
One of the major political mistakes/crimes of Clinton was to condemn Russians in their wars with Chechen terrorists. That and the Serb factor were two major factors that divided America and Russia. Believe it or not, due to various reasons, Russia was playing like a poodle with America, untill the public opinion demanded a more responsive policies to America's anti-Russian positions, again implemented primarily during Clinton's administration.

Bush was more understanding and didnt critisized Russia for the massacres of Chechens, because America had its own muslim problem after 9/11.

That's why I understand the confusion on the part of some Serbs.

I am telling you, as someone who lived there, Russia would be in our pocket, if we let them do the job that was important for us as well - clean up Northern Caucasus from Muslim terrorists.

If you know anything about Albanian Muslims and how cruel they are, I bet you, they are nothing compared to Chechens. This is a very special breed of beasts that was hated even by other Muslims.

Dont forget that pakis also got nukes during clinton era and becaucce of them north korea also has nukes

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2008, 01:39:50 AM »
One of the major political mistakes/crimes of Clinton was to condemn Russians in their wars with Chechen terrorists. That and the Serb factor were two major factors that divided America and Russia. Believe it or not, due to various reasons, Russia was playing like a poodle with America, untill the public opinion demanded a more responsive policies to America's anti-Russian positions, again implemented primarily during Clinton's administration.

Bush was more understanding and didnt critisized Russia for the massacres of Chechens, because America had its own muslim problem after 9/11.

I am telling you, as someone who lived there, Russia would be in our pocket, if we let them do the job that was important for us as well - clean up Northern Caucasus from Muslim terrorists.

If you know anything about Albanian Muslims and how cruel they are, I bet you, they are nothing compared to Chechens. This is a very special breed of beasts that was hated even by other Muslims.

Dont forget that pakis also got nukes during clinton era and becaucce of them north korea also has nukes

How can I forget it? I see dreams about it.  :'(

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2008, 02:04:06 AM »

How can I forget it? I see dreams about it.  :'(

Do you see musharraff or benazir bhutto in your dreams :P :P

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2008, 02:12:21 AM »
Bhuuto! That hurt! :(

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2008, 02:33:58 AM »
Great post!!  O0

Why has no one thought of this before?! 

Rabbi Antelman suggested this idea.  I think he said actually to manufacture bullets with pork in them for the IDF.  The liberals cried about it but I don't think he got his message out too much.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2008, 03:48:09 AM »
Under Yeltsin Russia too was getting beaten heavily from the Chechens at all the fronts. Even many of their not so vintage T-72 Tanks were blasted. They were on retreat everywhere.

After Yeltsin it seems that they somehow got the hold of this "pigskin theory". Since then we have seen reversals in the war against terror.

Ultimately they could manage to blast the whole Chechen caravan including Shamil Basayev, when they could target their piggie nosed missile to ride on the beams of mobile , which was kept in the pocket of Basayev.  O0

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2008, 03:56:20 AM »
Now I get is that, even the mobile of Shamil Basayev must have been giving so obnoxious smell, that the piggie nosed missile had easily located and targeted it. ;)

With Regards... :)

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Sergio 11

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2008, 04:02:32 AM »
Even the enemies (russians) of the United States are getting involved in killing those evil muslims the way we should be...

GLORY TO THE BRAVE

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2008, 09:35:02 AM »
Even the enemies (russians) of the United States are getting involved in killing those evil muslims the way we should be...

GLORY TO THE BRAVE
good point. They did it for centuries, and they continue.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2008, 12:50:40 PM »
The Russians have always been a pretty bad a** people.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2008, 12:53:12 PM »
Sorry , can you explain?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2008, 01:03:23 PM »
Sorry , can you explain?

They fought off Mongols, Turks, Napoleon, and Hitler and they are still going strong. Compare that to what England used to be and how soft and weak they have become in the face of the enemy.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2008, 01:26:19 PM »
Sorry , can you explain?

They fought off Mongols, Turks, Napoleon, and Hitler and they are still going strong. Compare that to what England used to be and how soft and weak they have become in the face of the enemy.
I have ever been in Russia. But the mentality of some of them is very pattriotic.
England has 14 social classes. They have a very strong power.
Britain is better at using diplomacy in the 3d world than the USA.
In addition to the United Kingdom, Elizabeth II is also Queen of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, and Saint Kitts and Nevis,

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2008, 01:59:18 PM »
Oh yeah, the russians dont fool around with dispensing these jihadniks.

When russia was bombing the excrement out of the jihadniks in chechnya the Bush administration was condemning russias actions.  The US really should have remained silent.  Those chechen jihaniks were nazi-fascist sypmathisers during WW2.

But the russians are very capable of curbing terrorism in the middle east through political means though but they do not so they are still scum.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 02:01:47 PM by ThunderAppeal »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2008, 02:02:44 PM »
Oh yeah, the russians dont fool around with dispensing these jihadniks.

When russia was bombing the excrement out of the jihadniks in chechnya the Bush administration was condemning russias actions.  The US really should have remained silent.  Those chechen jihaniks were nazi-fascist sypmathisers during WW2.

But the russians are very capable of curbing terrorism in the middle east through political means though but they do not so they are still scum.
For Russia Nato is a real danger. That's why they support Iran.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2008, 02:42:05 PM »
Great post!!  O0

Why has no one thought of this before?! 

Rabbi Antelman suggested this idea.  I think he said actually to manufacture bullets with pork in them for the IDF.  The liberals cried about it but I don't think he got his message out too much.

Ah, really?

Well, G-d forbid an accident occurred where a bullet was fired at a Jewish victim... that might not end up well.
Then again... I don't know if there is a law against touching pigs in Judaism...
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2008, 04:16:23 PM »

M8,the chechens and albanians are the shittyest ppl on the face of this earth,they are practicaly brothers,they do the same [censored],plus albanians helped chechens and chechens also killed serbs,they bought cut off heads and [censored] like that,and the Chechen problem as well as the Albanian is a manipulation to weaken russia and serbia

p.s. super idea!!!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2008, 09:54:58 PM »
If I was in charge, I would say straight up to Putin:

Your nation is dying out. By the end of this century, you country can become majority Muslim, Chinese being the second largest group.

You have no choice, but to work with us. But this time you have someone on the other end of the ocean who will understand you when you want to ban Islam.

In return, you do the following:

1)   Cease all flirting with the Muslims and other dirt
2)   Eradicate anti-Semitic groups and promote cooperation with the Jews
3)   Eradicate anti-American notions and promote cooperation with the USA
4)   Establish democracy with “human face”
5)   Support the new initiatives of the Kahanist Israel

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2008, 10:02:58 PM »

Your nation is dying out. By the end of this century, you country can become majority Muslim, Chinese being the second largest group.

You have no choice, but to work with us. But this time you have someone on the other end of the ocean who will understand you when you want to ban Islam.

Very true... this is true for all of Europe by the way!! (Excluding the Chinese part)
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2008, 10:03:56 PM »

West - Europe and USA will need Russia more than the oposite in case of a world war.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2008, 10:33:42 PM »
Americans have an especially difficult time understanding how different the Russian mindset and worldview is when compared to our own.

Putin doesn't have to consult the ACLU, Dershowitz, or CAIR to ask if it's OK for him to brutally crush and exterminate his Muslim upstarts.

Nor is he burdened with any semblance of a Western Christian conscience when it comes to alliances and treaties...he like all Russian leaders past, present, and future, will do exactly what benefits Russia the most, and he couldn't care less if it's Satan himself who is Russia's trading partner.

Unlike the U.S., the Russian's historical world view sees a time span covering centuries and centuries, multiple foreign invasions, famines, repressions, death by the millions of their countrymen, and a better understanding of "the Russian soul", as they themselves refer to it.

Russians themselves know that the only way they will ever be kept united and moving forward, is by brute force and an iron fist, in the form of a Peter the Great, Lenin, Stalin, Kruschev, or Putin.

One of their national sayings about themselves is "Always beaten; never defeated".

More likely than not we are at this moment witnessing the most "liberal" era in Russian history under Putin.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2008, 10:39:46 PM »
Massuh : <<
More likely than not we are at this moment witnessing the most "liberal" era in Russian history under Putin.
>>

Of course. All his advisers were army/FSB hardliners. He was the one that was liberal/diplomatic.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2008, 11:23:43 PM »
Americans have an especially difficult time understanding how different the Russian mindset and worldview is when compared to our own.

Putin doesn't have to consult the ACLU, Dershowitz, or CAIR to ask if it's OK for him to brutally crush and exterminate his Muslim upstarts.

Nor is he burdened with any semblance of a Western Christian conscience when it comes to alliances and treaties...he like all Russian leaders past, present, and future, will do exactly what benefits Russia the most, and he couldn't care less if it's Satan himself who is Russia's trading partner.

Unlike the U.S., the Russian's historical world view sees a time span covering centuries and centuries, multiple foreign invasions, famines, repressions, death by the millions of their countrymen, and a better understanding of "the Russian soul", as they themselves refer to it.

Russians themselves know that the only way they will ever be kept united and moving forward, is by brute force and an iron fist, in the form of a Peter the Great, Lenin, Stalin, Kruschev, or Putin.

One of their national sayings about themselves is "Always beaten; never defeated".

Not really. Yeltsin was better in that respect. Even though his "democracy" was very close to being anarchy.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2008, 10:04:01 AM »

Not really. Yeltsin was better in that respect. Even though his "democracy" was very close to being anarchy.

Under Yeltsin Russia was in a downward spiral on all levels.
Under Poetin, it more or less stabilized.
For nationalists, in Russia freedom of speech is hundreds times more guaranteed than in Europe,
but it is indeed true that the grip of core of Soviet state; the Kremlin-KGB is today still in power, and
they have more power than in those days. Today lots of Russians want Poetin as president for life.
That says a lot. Yeltsin and Gorbatchov are being regarded as traitors.
Poetin's propaganda managed to turn him in to a hero (not everybody agrees, but a lot do).

I also think the only way to rule such a big country is by dictatorship rather than democracy.