Author Topic: Russians are burying the Chechen hostage siege terrorists in pig skins:  (Read 16228 times)

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
Re: Russians are burying the Chechen hostage siege terrorists in pig skins:
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2008, 11:38:27 AM »
Americans have an especially difficult time understanding how different the Russian mindset and worldview is when compared to our own.

Putin doesn't have to consult the ACLU, Dershowitz, or CAIR to ask if it's OK for him to brutally crush and exterminate his Muslim upstarts.

Nor is he burdened with any semblance of a Western Christian conscience when it comes to alliances and treaties...he like all Russian leaders past, present, and future, will do exactly what benefits Russia the most, and he couldn't care less if it's Satan himself who is Russia's trading partner.

Unlike the U.S., the Russian's historical world view sees a time span covering centuries and centuries, multiple foreign invasions, famines, repressions, death by the millions of their countrymen, and a better understanding of "the Russian soul", as they themselves refer to it.

Russians themselves know that the only way they will ever be kept united and moving forward, is by brute force and an iron fist, in the form of a Peter the Great, Lenin, Stalin, Kruschev, or Putin.

One of their national sayings about themselves is "Always beaten; never defeated".

More likely than not we are at this moment witnessing the most "liberal" era in Russian history under Putin.

Permit me to add my perspective as someone whose family fought with the soviets to defeat the nazi-fascists and as an act of gratitude the soviets repressed us.  But let me add this caveat, my disdain for the soviets and to a large degree czarist russia which by default extends to today has grown more because what I learn, realize and understand about russia.

As you said russians have that saying 'always beaten, never defeated' a large reason is because russians in power have had a tendency to abuse the working class.  History has shown.
Also, the fact that Putin repressed certain media is not necessarily a bad thing in some cases if the media was going to cause instability.
Russia has no concept of things that Americans enjoy that are guarunteed to us by The United States Constitution.  Russians for the most part want to be left alone but when America goes stomping around in Serbia Russia will find an excuse to become hostile.
One thing that the western media conveniently forgets to tell people about why russia invaded afghanistan was because of the militant muzlimz that were making their way into soviet territory.  With them they were bringing a drug cartel peddling opium.  Nonetheless the Americans had to get involved because the soviets were imperealistic despite what their propoganda says about America.

The russians are bitter now that America is trying to get it to join nato, the russians are pissed that the ukraine is joining nato when even almost *all* ukrainians dont want to join nato.  A little bit of interesting trivia, Ukraines president Yushchenko is from western ukriane.  Western ukrainians were notorious for joining with the nazis during WW2.  Yushchenko is removing statues and monuments put up for russian soldiers who fought off the nazi-fascists.

Under putin things improved in russia, the main reason is because of russias oil not putins skill.  But putin stole those oil reserves from the private developers and put them into prison.

Anyway, the russians are bitter about Serbia and are disgusted with America for having condemned them for destroying the chechens who were also nazi-fascist collaborators.  Thats why they call us stupid Americans because we have no idea what happened during WW2 in eastern europe.  To a certain degree eastern europe is still fighting little battles with nazi-collaborators.  Unfortunately American policy doesnt take that into account because there are a lot of ignorant pinhead elitists running the government.
Idiot liberals have completely torn this country to pieces which was started by Clinton.

I'm not trying to make a case for russia because I firmly believe russia has to be engaged politically russia does have the potential to be a rogue state and a loose cannon.  The old soviet guard operates in iran, syria and south America.  America has to be smarter about how to eliminate those threats accordingly and tell the backstabing liberal scum to shut the %#@ up.  Still we cant run around russias backyard unprovoked and encouraging sepratist movements like kosovo.  If anything had America sided with the Serbians America would have had a far stronger ally in eastern europe than we do with albanians.

I wouldnt be too surprised if most if not all of those so-called massacers that albanians say they had to suffer through were staged events to draw America into a confrontation with eastern europe.
The purpose being to distract us from the events that would unfold in the coming months and leading up to 9/11.  The muzlimz are just that siniser.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 11:40:54 AM by ThunderAppeal »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2008, 11:58:13 AM »
The muzlimz are just that siniser.

Keyword: The muzlimz are just that sinister.

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2008, 12:13:42 PM »
The muzlimz are just that siniser.

Keyword: The muzlimz are just that sinister.

Let me add that the russians invaded the chechen region because it was speculated that a building was blown up by chechen sepratist terrorists.  No one was killed but I believe it was later reported that the chechen sepratist did not blow up that building.  It may have been former kgb agents who wanted to draw russia into a fight with chechens.
Either way America shouldnt have been too trigger happy with a) Serbia and b) should have been much smarter about dealing with he russians.  But like I said there are too many idiot elitist pinheads in our government.

Let me also add that interestingly the liberals have taken up a cause where they love to condemn Americas current military presence in afghanistan and iraq.  However the liberals are a little too quiet about actions in the balkans, even though they do acknowledge Americas action in the balkans was wrong.
But some of the extreme ones say how afghanistan and iraq are only diversionary tactics by the Republicans.
Potentially they are half right but they are in the wrong region and the wrong timeline.
America getting duped by the Klingtons into the balkans may have been that diversionary tactic the jihadniks needed to give America false sense of security thinking we convinced the muzlimz that the west is not a threat.

Make no mistake though I am certain that the former soviet guard is still cozy with the jihadniks.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2008, 04:53:37 AM »

According to the Moskovski Komsomol newspaper, Russian security forces have decided to bury the terrorists from last's week's hostage siege wrapped in pig's skin. The aim is to deter potential Islamic terrorists from future attacks.

Shahidi (Jihad martyrs) believe by their nefarious acts that they ascend immediately to heaven. Using their beliefs against them, wrapping their corpses in 'unclean' pigskin prevents them from entering heaven for eternity.
Hahahaa....That's really humiliating,and an excellent idea. :::D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2008, 06:10:59 AM »
I agree about the pigs blood/carcasses etc, but
1) in case of WW3, we are not sure there will be enough pigs left to do these type of funerals.
Actually millions of people will be starving,
so these pigs will probably be eaten, till the last gram.
2) what are we going to do if some crazy mollah decides to issue a fatwa that says that "during jihad allah will temporarily protect muzzies from pigs-blood-heaven-blockader-strategies"; orders them to "not to be afraid to be buried in pigs blood or being cremated"??
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 06:21:05 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2008, 10:59:42 AM »
Re:  "...Russian security forces have decided to bury the terrorists from last's week's hostage siege wrapped in pig's skin..."

A violation of Judaism's Laws against animal cruelty!

Even pigs have feelings, you know!   :::D

*seriously...we're forbidden to eat them, but they're quite intelligent!

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2008, 11:13:18 AM »
If only Israel would do this....

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2008, 01:25:06 PM »
1) in case of WW3, we are not sure there will be enough pigs left to do these type of funerals.
2) what are we going to do if some crazy mollah decides to issue a fatwa that says that "during jihad allah will temporarily protect muzzies from pigs-blood-heaven-blockader-strategies"; orders them to "not to be afraid to be buried in pigs blood or being cremated"??

Forget this fatwa and run away Piggies, run away from the scenes of Jihad, shall scream the Piggiemooolah -in-Chief. Otherwise if buried with Jihadullahs, you are bound to go to the hell with them and be burned in the eternal fire for ever. Worse than that, the Jihadullahs shall be burning besides you, and you will have to tolerate their smells for eternity, the smell which only Dhimmies have the guts to tolerate. Keep running...  ;)

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2008, 01:46:09 PM »

Forget this fatwa and run away Piggies, run away from the scenes of Jihad, shall scream the Piggiemooolah -in-Chief. Otherwise if buried with Jihadullahs, you are bound to go to the hell with them and be burned in the eternal fire for ever. Worse than that, the Jihadullahs shall be burning besides you, and you will have to tolerate their smells for eternity, the smell which only Dhimmies have the guts to tolerate. Keep running...  ;)

We could dump the muslims in a pile of pork [censored].
Does that have the same effect?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2008, 02:27:46 PM »

We could dump the muslims in a pile of pork excrement.
Does that have the same effect?

Yes, I am sure.

But better to ask a Porkimooolah! ;)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2008, 12:01:47 AM »
Russians rule!!! :D :) ;D 8) ??? ::) :laugh: 8;) O0 O0 O0 O0

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2008, 12:05:18 AM »
I agree  O0

This should be official policy in Israel. Bury each the remains of suicide bombers in pigskins. No more promises of virgins! :::D
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2008, 12:59:35 AM »
I agree  O0

This should be official policy in Israel. Bury each the remains of suicide bombers in pigskins. No more promises of virgins! :::D
I suggest the free world ships all its pig remais to Israel, from where C 130 cargo planes will dump it on the gaza.

Pigs for Freedom!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2008, 02:38:16 AM »
Great post!!  O0

Why has no one thought of this before?! 

Rabbi Antelman suggested this idea.  I think he said actually to manufacture bullets with pork in them for the IDF.  The liberals cried about it but I don't think he got his message out too much.

Ah, really?

Well, G-d forbid an accident occurred where a bullet was fired at a Jewish victim... that might not end up well.
Then again... I don't know if there is a law against touching pigs in Judaism...

Nope we just can't eat pigs.  There is nothing saying if it contacts your body you are condemned to hell or somehow impure.  That is a perfect example of something Muhammad stole from Judaism (idea that one cannot eat pigs) and then distorted into an insane perversion that makes no sense. Someone can be a good person his whole life not doing anything wrong, then he accidentally brushes up against a hog so he goes to hell?  What idiots muslims are.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 02:40:27 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »