Author Topic: Went to the woods yesterday... (video)  (Read 2799 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Went to the woods yesterday... (video)
« on: April 13, 2008, 02:06:29 PM »
Played some airsoft, I was the camera guy, got some pretty good footage. Not sure how well it replicates combat but a lot of the military guys here play it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mu6N90HOXoE&fmt=6

Offline old06

• Junior JTFer
Re: Went to the woods yesterday... (video)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 10:34:12 PM »
looks like a great time I see every one had a blast

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 01:40:58 AM »
man that looks like soooo much fun!!!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 12:29:40 PM »
Yep, what sucks though is airsoft is virtually banned in Australia, can you believe that? There is a limited degree of airsoft there but you have to be a member of a club and can only purchase bolt action airsoft rifles, no automatics or pistols.

New Zealand, it's a different story, you can own any airsoft gun you want.

Their pretty much identical to a real firearm in cosmetics even down to field stripping but we had a blast.

I was sick as hell when I was filming and still am sick so you can hear my heavy breathing in the background, now wonder which asshat gave me 3 stars on my vid lol.

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 02:40:20 PM »
Looks like a lot of fun.  They should have split up into two team.  One designated the overwatch team.  Their job should have been to lay down suppressive fire so that the second team.  The assault team could have moved into position to attack the position.  Once in position, they should lay down suppressive fire so that overwatch team could get into a better position.  Then as the assault team moves into the attack, shift fire and then let the assault team fire up the enemy.  Set up a hand signal system to the opponents can't find out what you're up to.  Or better yet, whisper mics.  They are a great piece of technology.  Have fun guys and get some.  God bless AMERICA and God bless ISRAEL!!!!!
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel