Author Topic: UK: "There are 22,000 individuals they are monitoring. There are 200 networks...  (Read 2483 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
from jihadwatch:

UK: "There are 22,000 individuals they are monitoring. There are 200 networks. There are 30 active plots."
Tiny Minority of Extremists™ Update: "Britain monitoring 30 terror plots," from The Australian (thanks to Sr. Soph):

BRITISH police and security agencies are monitoring 30 terrorism plots, Home Secretary Jacqui Smith said in extracts of a newspaper interview released today. "We now face a threat level that is severe. It's not getting any less, it's actually growing,'' she said in an interview to be published tomorrow in News of the World.
"We task the police and the security agencies with protecting us ... There are 22,000 individuals they are monitoring. There are 200 networks. There are 30 active plots,'' she said....

Britain has seen a marked increase in militant Islamist plots since it joined the US in invading Iraq in 2003.

This reporter could just as easily, and more accurately, have written this: "Britain has seen a marked increase in militant Islamist plots since it embarked upon a policy of appeasement and see-no-evil, speak-no-evil, hear-no-evil regarding the Muslim community."
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
This reporter could just as easily, and more accurately, have written this: "Britain has seen a marked increase in militant Islamist plots since it embarked upon a policy of appeasement and see-no-evil, speak-no-evil, hear-no-evil regarding the Muslim community."

Completely true...but hey, of course the Muslims can't be wrong. After all, they're the religion of peace. They're peaceful by nature :).

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

Completely true...but hey, of course the Muslims can't be wrong. After all, they're the religion of peace. They're peaceful by nature :).

Thanks for reminding us about the religion of piss, Zoran. No go read your next sura or allah will kill you.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

And western nations still allow muSSlim immigrats??

We're all loonies!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

We're all loonies!!!

They are needed to spread peace in this racist hellhole. 8;)

newman

We're all loonies!!!

I was listening to the radio in my 'truck' one day and heard a muSSlim state that they were here to teach the rest of the world how to live in peace! :o

I laughed so hard I nearly drove off the road!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

We're all loonies!!!

I was listening to the radio in my 'truck' one day and heard a muSSlim state that they were here to teach the rest of the world how to live in peace! :o

I laughed so hard I nearly drove off the road!
Well if your culture is so backward that in 600 years you didn't win any wars, it is logical you promote peace,
for not being crushed by more powerful countries.