Author Topic: Archives : Chaim Ben Pesach in the JDL - News Articles about the Tear Gassing  (Read 8966 times)

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
So DWI, if Chaim's name isn't stated in Rebbetzin Kahane's second volume of the Rav's biography will you say the same thing that you just said?  You are full of it.  Perhaps you don't realize that Yekutiel is a very humble guy and doesn't stand out; this is the reason why Friedman didn't pay attention to him.  Yekutiel is the type of person who is does a lot of action but talks very little, so many underestimated him.  He did serve 2 years in Israeli prison for his activities so he must have been doing something other than eating peanuts as you suggested.

Hi JDL4EVER,

I would be interested in learning about Yekutiel's Curriculum Vitae.

Can you tell us a little bit more about his past accomplishments for the Jewish cause? (maybe in another thread, it would be more appropriate...)

Thank you.

Archie.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 07:49:15 PM by Archie »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
So DWI, if Chaim's name isn't stated in Rebbetzin Kahane's second volume of the Rav's biography will you say the same thing that you just said?  You are full of it.  Perhaps you don't realize that Yekutiel is a very humble guy and doesn't stand out; this is the reason why Friedman didn't pay attention to him.  Yekutiel is the type of person who is does a lot of action but talks very little, so many underestimated him.  He did serve 2 years in Israeli prison for his activities so he must have been doing something other than eating peanuts as you suggested.

I don't need the rabetzins book to explain something that major newspapers in the us have already documented. Their is already concrete evidence opposing guzofskys version of events. You claim the guy is all action? If guzzy is al action like you say, when do you predict he will finally have the thousands of people behind him which is required for him to get anything done? The guys can't motivate people if his life depended on it.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Where is Chaim's tens of thousands of followers?  And Yekutiel arranged the Rav's funeral which had 500,000 people in it.  Hundreds of thousands of people signed Yekutiel's referendum.  Did Chaim even make one rally so we can count his true followers?  Yekutiel at least made a rally for Pollard recently where he got arrested and had a couple of people.  I don't see any rallies Chaim has made so I can't count any followers.  Members on a forum don't count as followers by the way. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
Members on a forum don't count as followers by the way. 

Times have changed my friend. This idea of local chapters, local followers, is over.

Chaim has a big movement, a movement that is very real. It may be virtual, but it's global and international and nobody can stop it's growth.

10 years down the line, the JTF will have hundreds of thousands of supporters. We will see who laugh last.

Regards,

Archie.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 07:47:36 PM by Archie »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Listen, I challenge DWI to make a JTF rally, have Chaim appear and see if more than 25 people show up.  Then brag to me on the thousands of followers JTF has.  Yekutiel at least had 30 people show up to his rally for Pollard which was completely last minute and unadvertised.  Who cares anyways, this is not a competition.  Chaim can do his thing and Yekutiel his thing, they are both trying to do good things.  Why do you think everything is a competition? 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 07:52:10 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
Listen, I challenge DWI to make a JTF rally, have Chaim appear and see if more than 25 people show up.  Then brag to me on the thousands of followers JTF has.  Yekutiel at least had 30 people show up to his rally for Pollard which was completely last minute and unadvertised.  Who cares anyways, this is not a competition.  Chaim can do his thing and Yekutiel his thing, they are both trying to do good things.  Why do you think everything is a competition? 

Forget the challenge buddy. We already proved that Chaim did what he said he did.

Now, it's up to you to show us, and proove us with real tangible proofs, that your friend Yekutiel does/did something beneficial for the Jewish People.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 07:58:29 PM by Archie »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Forget the challenge buddy. We already proved that Chaim did what he said he did.

Now, it's up to you to show us, and proove us with real tangible proofs, that your friend Yekutiel does/did something beneficial for the Jewish People.

Archie, you are so right. It's a digital age in which people no longer have to meet to arrange things. I want a jtf meeting just to energize the movt but thats it. Chaim has a hebrew forum with over a thousand members. Yekutiel doesn't have even one hebrew speaking supporter. Jdl4ever, you sound like you are in a fantasy world.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Of course the onus of proof is on the fraud guzzy. Chaim is such a talented motivational speaker and instead of trying to work with him to advance the cause, guzzy would rather slander chaim out of pure jealousy. The atmosphere in a morgue is more lively than one of yekutiels videos. The guy should be willing to put his ego aside for the benefit of the jewish people.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim worked with rabbi kahane since he was 14 years old. He went to jail because of the instructions handed to him by rabbi kahane. Everything that Chaim has said is being proven correct through documentation and the splinter group is looking like a bigger bunch of frauds and liars minute by minute.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Listen DWI, Yekutiel does not have to follow Chaim to be a righteous individual.  I don't know where you make up this nonsense that anyone who doesn't follow Chaim is evil.  But in Judaism, it is possible to have 2 people both doing great things without one being jealous of the other and calling him evil for not kissing his ass.  In the Talmud, there were many Rabbis in one time period who were very great in wisdom and not once did one Rabbi tell the other Rabbi to stop doing his thing and kiss his ass.  You are making up crazy nonsense as you go along.   I don't care if some homeless bum with an IQ of 10 had a dog program that saved 1 jewish life in Israel, such a person would be a very righteous man for doing such a great Mitzvah.  Who cares if he doesn't follow Chaim?  Who cares?  Why do you feel the need to curse out any righteous individual who doesn't worship Chaim?  You are very crazy and illogical.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
JDL for ever,

I do not worship Chaim.

Thank you.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Why respectfuly,Do you stay on this forum?Are you here to forment trouble!I think so and im getting sick of this manure!
wayne jude >:(
Jtf4 ever???????????

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Listen DWI, Yekutiel does not have to follow Chaim to be a righteous individual.  I don't know where you make up this nonsense that anyone who doesn't follow Chaim is evil.  But in Judaism, it is possible to have 2 people both doing great things without one being jealous of the other and calling him evil for not kissing his donkey.  In the Talmud, there were many Rabbis in one time period who were very great in wisdom and not once did one Rabbi tell the other Rabbi to stop doing his thing and kiss his donkey.  You are making up crazy nonsense as you go along.   I don't care if some homeless bum with an IQ of 10 had a dog program that saved 1 jewish life in Israel, such a person would be a very righteous man for doing such a great Mitzvah.  Who cares if he doesn't follow Chaim?  Who cares?  Why do you feel the need to curse out any righteous individual who doesn't worship Chaim?  You are very crazy and illogical.

You are distorting again. I do not attack guzzy for not following Chaim. He is clearly being attacked for his lies and fraud.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
You accuse this righteous man falsely of being a fraud, I have not seen one true thing come out of your mouth about Yekutiel other than vicious slander like him being fat and doing nothing but stuff his mouth with food all the time. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Why respectfuly,Do you stay on this forum?Are you here to forment trouble!I think so and im getting sick of this manure!
Jtf4 ever???????????

He is here because the "great leader" guzzy has only managed to get one member on the splinter forum so he is very bored over there. Notice that even though he wildly banned me from this forum for something I said on the splinter forum, I am not saying he should be banned even though he is coming on this forum and attacking Chaim on this forum. I am getting pretty fed up with his hypocrisy though. If he loves guzzy so much, let him stay there.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
Listen DWI, Yekutiel does not have to follow Chaim to be a righteous individual.  I don't know where you make up this nonsense that anyone who doesn't follow Chaim is evil.  But in Judaism, it is possible to have 2 people both doing great things without one being jealous of the other and calling him evil for not kissing his donkey.  In the Talmud, there were many Rabbis in one time period who were very great in wisdom and not once did one Rabbi tell the other Rabbi to stop doing his thing and kiss his donkey.  You are making up crazy nonsense as you go along.   I don't care if some homeless bum with an IQ of 10 had a dog program that saved 1 jewish life in Israel, such a person would be a very righteous man for doing such a great Mitzvah.  Who cares if he doesn't follow Chaim?  Who cares?  Why do you feel the need to curse out any righteous individual who doesn't worship Chaim?  You are very crazy and illogical.

Hi JDL4EVER,

I have somewhat of a hard time understanding your loyalty towards Yekutiel...(to be honest)

Is he a personal friend of yours? Did you collaborate with him on projects in Israel?

Regards,

Archie.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 09:34:50 PM by Archie »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Jtf4 ever???????????

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
DWI, I haven't posted any slander about Chaim on this forum, only a little criticism.  All you Downwithislam do however is open that sewer mouth of yours and slander people.

Wayne Jude, I come here only to counter the slander DWI is posting about a righteous individual.  I post nothing else. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
DWI, I haven't posted any slander about Chaim on this forum, only a little criticism.  All you Downwithislam do however is open that sewer mouth of yours and slander people.

Wayne Jude, I come here only to counter the slander DWI is posting about a righteous individual.  I post nothing else. 
I now hope Chaim steps in and bans your tuchis from the forum just like you did to me. You only come here to cause trouble. Your true colors were shown by your actions.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer

I now hope Chaim steps in and bans your tuchis from the forum just like you did to me. You only come here to cause trouble. Your true colors were shown by your actions.
Yeah, this coming from the person who went on the other forum last week and spammed the forum with unprovoked personal slander about it's leader.  I for one am a respectful person and act respectful even towards people I disagree with.  I never once even called Chaim by his first name "Victor".  You always call Yekutiel "Guzzy" and slander him whenever you post. 

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer

Yeah, this coming from the person who went on the other forum last week and spammed the forum with unprovoked personal slander about it's leader.  I for one am a respectful person and act respectful even towards people I disagree with.  I never once even called Chaim by his first name "Victor".  You always call Yekutiel "Guzzy" and slander him whenever you post. 

Hi JDL4EVER,

I don't approve of you playing on both sides like this, and stirring up futile debates.

I wanted this thread to be ''Chaim's'' thread. A thread were we could read up on his story, and be proud of him.

You come here, after everything that happened last week, and play the party pooper.

Not very nice of you I think.

Archie.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Archie, I posted articles from the NY Times about the teargassing 2 years ago on this site so I am really believe in what I'm doing and not playing around with you.  You stop insulting Yekutiel and I'll stop posting on this site. 

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
Archie, I posted articles from the NY Times about the teargassing 2 years ago on this site so I am really believe in what I'm doing and not playing around with you.  You stop insulting Yekutiel and I'll stop posting on this site. 

Hish, this forum hasn't been running for 2 whole years. Believe me. I know.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
JDL4ever, you write that you are very respectful toward us and do not slander us.

When you wrote that I am mentally unbalanced, was that part of your "respectful" attitude?

When you wrote that I am an insincere egotist, was that part of your "respectful" attitude?

When you claimed that I am lying about what happened in the past, was that part of your "respectful" attitude?

What we are revealing here clearly shows who is lying and who is telling the truth.

Yekutiel said that Rabbi Kahane wrote him a letter appointing him as the rabbi's successor. He told this story to every single member of the Kach board.

ONCE AGAIN, I CHALLENGE YOU AND YEKUTIEL TO PRODUCE THE LETTER. WE WILL HAPPILY REPRINT IT IN HEBREW AND IN ENGLISH ON OUR FORUM. ISN'T THAT FAIR?

jdl4ever, you were silent when Eli Ben Meir condemned the Lincoln Center teargassing and even claimed that the rabbi opposed it. If anyone says the slightest thing about Yekutiel, you get absolutely hysterical. But when the greatest and most publicized action in the history of the Soviet Jewry movement was condemned and words were put in the mouth of Rabbi Kahane, you didn't say anything. Your sick hypocrisy is nauseating.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Chaim, I defended you in the past on the Kahane.org forum by the way.  And yes, I have been very respectful toward you on this forum.  When you write that Yekutiel said the Rav gave him a letter that didn't exist if this story is true than that would be valid debate and not slander.  Do I have an open mind and think that the story may be true?  Certainly I do but it came only secondhand to you and second hand stories are frequently exaggerated; but perhaps it is true, I don't know at this point.  However, when you call Yekutiel personal insults instead of simply arguing respectfully with things you don't like about him than that is slander.  DWI only slanders people, makes fun of them and writes Loshon Harah.  You yourself have posted Loshon Harah about Yekutiel several times on JTF and I got tired of this great sin you've been doing.  I only write valid debate on this forum and don't slander you.  Disagreeing with your account of events and believing other witnesses is considered valid debate, not slander.  Slander is stating personal attacks against you.  Some of the stuff you write about me was things I said to a friend in private, not in public.  I didn't slander you on this forum in public.  I only posted Loshon Harah about you one time on another forum in response to the Loshon Harah you posted about the righteous Yekutiel when I reprinted the argument; which I think the Torah permits.  Even that the forum deleted after 5 seconds. 

Your follower DWI is not saying "the slightest thing" about Yekutiel, he is outright slandering him dozens of times.  I can't think of a personal insult or curse that DWI didn't say about Yekutiel, and you endorse it.  This is not the way a Jew behaves and this is not the Torah.  Again, I post this question to you:  Suppose a crazy homeless guy with an IQ of 20 builds a hilltop in Israel and saves 1 Jewish life by training guard dogs for settlements.  Should this person not be praised and admired for the good things he is doing?  So why do you call Yekutiel's accomplishments and projects a waste of time and he should just give up?  He is saving Jewish lives, spreading the Kahane message and building hilltops?  Why all the hatred? 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 07:36:39 PM by jdl4ever »