Author Topic: Archives : Chaim Ben Pesach in the JDL - News Articles about the Tear Gassing  (Read 8963 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim, I defended you in the past on the Kahane.org forum by the way.  And yes, I have been very respectful toward you on this forum.  When you write that Yekutiel said the Rav gave him a letter that didn't exist if this story is true than that would be valid debate and not slander.  Do I have an open mind and think that the story may be true?  Certainly I do but it came only secondhand to you and second hand stories are frequently exaggerated; but perhaps it is true, I don't know at this point.  However, when you call Yekutiel personal insults instead of simply arguing respectfully with things you don't like about him than that is slander.  DWI only slanders people, makes fun of them and writes Loshon Harah.  You yourself have posted Loshon Harah about Yekutiel several times on JTF and I got tired of this great sin you've been doing.  I only write valid debate on this forum and don't slander you.  Disagreeing with your account of events and believing other witnesses is considered valid debate, not slander.  Slander is stating personal attacks against you.  Some of the stuff you write about me was things I said to a friend in private, not in public.  I didn't slander you on this forum in public.  I only posted Loshon Harah about you one time on another forum in response to the Loshon Harah you posted about the righteous Yekutiel when I reprinted the argument; which I think the Torah permits.  Even that the forum deleted after 5 seconds. 

Your follower DWI is not saying "the slightest thing" about Yekutiel, he is outright slandering him dozens of times.  I can't think of a personal insult or curse that DWI didn't say about Yekutiel, and you endorse it.  This is not the way a Jew behaves and this is not the Torah.  Again, I post this question to you:  Suppose a crazy homeless guy with an IQ of 20 builds a hilltop in Israel and saves 1 Jewish life by training guard dogs for settlements.  Should this person not be praised and admired for the good things he is doing?  So why do you call Yekutiel's accomplishments and projects a waste of time and he should just give up?  He is saving Jewish lives, spreading the Kahane message and building hilltops?  Why all the hatred? 

You are a compulsive fabricator, albeit not a creative one. 99 percent of my posts in regard to guzzy are strictly factual such as his denial of chaims heroic actions and his continued use pf the kahane name for a forum that has only two members. When he does this, it harms the cause by giving a false impression about the state of right wing jewry. This is a crime he is commiting. He is a total failure and the harm he does totally negates anything good he is possibly doing.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
99% of your posts are slander abut Yekutiel.  Only 1% of the time do you just argue respectfully with him on issues. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
99% of your posts are slander abut Yekutiel.  Only 1% of the time do you just argue respectfully with him on issues. 

I trust someone like you who made a commitment to shlomo not to publicise anything that is said in the moderators section and right away broke that agreement and posted what chaim said to you there on the splinter groups forum. You are a fraud and you are just proving yourself as a bigger liar now. Once a rat, always a rat.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer

I trust someone like you who made a commitment to shlomo not to publicise anything that is said in the moderators section and right away broke that agreement and posted what chaim said to you there on the splinter groups forum. You are a fraud and you are just proving yourself as a bigger liar now. Once a rat, always a rat.

I never made such a commitment so I don't know what you are talking about. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

I never made such a commitment so I don't know what you are talking about. 

You are lying. Maybe Chaim can come and explain to everyone that mods made a commitment that everything posted in the mod section was to stay there and there only. You broke that and are now lying about it and everything else. This is the type of scum that is attracted to the splinter group.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer

dwi gets to go on the moderators section?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
No Tzvi.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

He's probably referring to what Chaim said about it in ask JTF this week (or was it last week?).  Chaim explained that there was a trust broken there by an infraction committed on the splinter forum when material was reproduced from the mods section of this forum.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

He's probably referring to what Chaim said about it in ask JTF this week (or was it last week?).  Chaim explained that there was a trust broken there by an infraction committed on the splinter forum when material was reproduced from the mods section of this forum.

Tzvi, I am not aloud in the moderators section because I am not a moderator. KahaneBT has explained very clearly why I said what I said. I could not of said it better.