Author Topic: I will be gone for a month  (Read 5479 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
I will be gone for a month
« on: April 15, 2008, 12:33:49 AM »
Can anyone and all send to my PM Info of Jdl and JTF history and related topics?im going where there is no access to the internet saturday with the Army for training and I love to read!Ill be missing this forum and it would help plus I will only have access to radio.I will print it all off before I leave!
Thanks and Shalom :)
wayne jude
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 12:37:16 AM by Christianwhitenation.name »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I will be gone for a month
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 12:42:49 AM »
Good Luck on your journey Wayne Jude , may G-d be with you!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 12:45:38 AM »
Thanks, Its the one after november that should be fun.Iraq or Afganistan,They wont tell us ,to many deserters!
wayne jude

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 12:51:29 AM »
I'm planing to go into the military as well... once I finish with my 1st year of Medical training I'll be going into the 2nd year as an officer/MD, G-d willing!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 12:55:25 AM »
Kool! which branch?I since a child never wanted anything else as a career. O0

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 12:56:24 AM »
But getting old for this game!LOL ;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 01:27:15 AM »
Hellllp!Send wayne something fun to read he hates the woods and it would make his day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 01:46:54 AM »
Dont make me beg! :(

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 01:48:54 AM »
All right im begging!Send wayne something! O0

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 01:55:29 AM »
Yes thanks bro!Were you Us Army? :)We have light from generator s but no drinking and so boreing but I love to read!
wayne jude!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 01:57:32 AM »
oopps!Sorry Mills!I will get yoused to your new name!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2008, 02:02:13 AM »
 :) ;)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2008, 02:07:58 AM »
Good luck and COOOOOOOOL wolf
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 02:09:11 AM »
Exactally mills!LOL Ill not read the stuff till I get out there and be missing my wife and 4 babies!
It would be cool!wayne jude and congrats on being an Auntie! ;) :)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2008, 02:09:20 AM »
Wow Mills, I never knew you were in the army. That is brave of you. I just don't know why anyone would join the army today because whenever you kill a muzzy, they right away throw the books at you and lock you up for life. The rules of engagement are the same in Iraq as they would be for the security guard in a 5 star hotel in manhattan.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 02:11:21 AM »
Thanks MW1!would you like to join us?!You can!
 O0

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 02:21:56 AM »
Tons of Italians here!We have one of the top 3 Italian festivals here in Clarksburg WV!Really just an excuse to get drunk but tons of Italians here but they dont talk like us! ;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 02:28:03 AM »
Mills! ;) :)
a Plumber here but Iraq is still Iraq! :D
Thank you Mills for a job well done!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 02:34:52 AM »
Smile!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2008, 02:38:32 AM »
Mills, do you receive any benefits from the army like healthcare or a monthly check or something? I would hope they would give you some sort of monthly financial payment for being a veteran.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 02:46:39 AM by DownwithIslam »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2008, 02:53:11 AM »
Just a yearly check when they remember me but they forgot me a few years ago. It's laughable.
No, they got rid of me a week before graduation, which was good for them because then they didn't owe me that much. The training to be an intel analyst was like 6 months! So kicking me out a week before graduation was like a cruel joke, I mean after training hard for 6 whole moths (and other several months for basic training)!!!
But they like people who can run, and at that point, I was unable to run anymore. They treated me enough, took x-rays and sent me home with an Honorable Discharge for "faithful service". Some yearly $$ and some medical benefits for a limited amount of time. And so that part of my book was closed.
But I'm MUCH happier being a civilian. I get some knee pain once in a while. Actually when I touch my knee I still can't feel when I touch some parts of it, and it feels like something moves in there when I touch it. Oh and I can't breathe that well anymore, so running is out for me.

For some people the military is a really good deal, for others, we don't get anything and get a really bad deal and lost time. But I don't discourage people from either joining or not. Personally, after all the things promised, I walked away with nothing. I did gain great experiences, good friends, great memories, training and an experience that others never had. So yey   :-\.

Maybe it worked out for the better that they discharged you at that point. You never know what could of happened if you stayed in. I am sure it is all for the good. I am upset to hear that you have breathing difficulties. That isn't good to hear especially since you are a young person. What exactly happened that caused these breathing problems? Maybe you should get that checked out.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2008, 03:01:26 AM »
My beard used to fall out at night while active!I thouht it was genetic!Iworked in a radar !I was naive now I know but still I searve.Hey !send my PM kool stuff! O0 O0 O0 O0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2008, 03:15:01 AM »
No one knows what's wrong with me. It's VERY frustrating! And the Army didn't tell me anything other than "you're sick"
It started when we were out in the snow for an entire work day (minus an hour for lunch).I thought I would get frostbite or something but got pneumonia instead. It was terrifying. I was going to go to sick call but some Sgt told me it would be better for me to keep quiet about it, since I would not be able to ship out to my next base and I desperately wanted to get out of the snowy place I was in.

My Pneumonia got WORSE and my whole nose was all stuffy. I wanted to get help but sometimes they act all crazy and it's better to keep your mouth shut and "suck it up". But they finally realized I had a problem when they saw that every time I ran I got a bunch of (sorry to gross people out) blood coming out of my nose plus I coughed it up and actually lost my breath. So  after seeing the blood they finally got me help temporarily and then sent back running but I never recovered. Little by little, every time I ran (and not being able to BREATHE through my nose-which is kind of essential to running!) my performance was "unacceptable" and I was the bad person for not being able to run. I got yelled at, cussed at for not running. Plus my knee hurt like hell. My back did get better. In basic training my knee became the size of a softball.  Yeah I was sick but they yelled at me.
Anywho, a few years later, my nose is STILL stuffy! Every time I wake up, I can only breathe from once side of my nose. I can't go into details because it's too nasty. I get help but am told that it's probably "allergies". Oh yeah so that explains why I have a stuffy nose like 360 days of the year??? I never had allergies I only got this after my pneumonia. It's so frustrating not being able to breathe like I used to!
And it's affects everything, from headaches to coughing a lot etc.
My knee is acting up as I'm typing this, it's hurts sometimes.  I kind of gave up on the doctors because they don't help but when I get health insurance I'm going to get it checked up again!

Yeah it's better I got kicked out, I could have died in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Mills, I know you might doubt what I am about to say but it's very possible you have a deviated septum. In fact I think that is your problem. I have a deviated septum and experience exactly the type of problems you describe, but my case is not as severe. Deviate septums cause the sinuses not to drain properly and thats what causes the stuffy nose feeling and even blood coming out fo your nose all year. I really think that if you went to a legit doctor, they would figure your problem out quickly. Make sure you don't go to an affirmative action doctor and you will be helped. I really hope you feel better. Your knee problems are no doubt irritating but I think you should get your nasal issues dealt with as soon as possible.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2008, 03:17:20 AM »
Sorry ur sick sister!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2008, 03:26:52 AM »
Yes, headaches are a big part of having a deviated septum. It's funny that you say you blow your nose but you feel like it doesn't help and that stuff is still in there. That sounds exactly like a deviated septum. Go to an ear nose and throad doc and you will be cured. Even if you decide not to get it fixed, at least you will have the peace of mind knowing that it's a deviated septum and not something worse. I have a deviated septum now because I chose not to get it fixed. It's a small procedure but I am in no rush to get it fixed even though it annoys me especially when I get a cold. Then I really can't breath through my nose and I really suffer.