Author Topic: ban inspector gadget  (Read 8919 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: ban inspector gadget
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2008, 11:51:49 AM »
BTW how can a Jew post nazi stuff? I don't believe it was her.

Are you sure that 'she' was a Jew?

She claimed that she was I think

In that case, I'm the Pope!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 11:51:59 AM »
I don't know whom to trust anymore! :(

C'mon, give me a break.  Skippy was always suspicious.

She may have been 'nice' to you and certain other members of the forum, but I believe that this was all an act.

She was indeed nice with me!  :)

The September Eleventh hijackers were 'nice' too.
What are you saying man, how can sb have 6500 posts here without people knowing who she is?
How can a Jew praise hitler?
It is easy to infiltrate behind a computer screen.
With 6500 posts? LOL
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 11:52:06 AM »
  Isn't it worrisome?  :-\ if somebody who have 6500 posts turns to be a cheater, why should I trust anyone then? Why did she spend so much time and energy here if she was not on the same page with JTF from the beginning?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2008, 11:52:30 AM »
BTW how can a Jew post nazi stuff? I don't believe it was her.

Are you sure that 'she' was a Jew?

Do you know who she is?

No, but she said that she knows who I am.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2008, 11:52:57 AM »
I think we should trust the administrators for that.
They know what they are doing.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2008, 11:53:07 AM »
  Isn't it worrisome?  :-\ if somebody who have 6500 posts turns to be a cheater, why should I trust anyone then? Why did she spend so much time and energy here if she was not on the same page with JTF from the beginning?
Do you think she's a muslim??
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 11:53:50 AM »

She may have been 'nice' to you and certain other members of the forum, but I believe that this was all an act.

What are you saying man, how can sb have 6500 posts here without people knowing who she is?
With 6500 posts? LOL

Number of posts is irrelevant.

Number of years on the forum is what matters.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 11:54:44 AM »

With 6500 posts? LOL

Number of posts is irrelevant.

Number of years on the forum is what matters.

I agree totally.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 11:56:04 AM »
So how many years has she been on this forum?
Come on man it's like pulling teeth asking you for some info lol.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 11:57:59 AM »
For a second, I thought you meant Inspector Gadget the cartoon.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2008, 12:03:02 PM »
So how many years has she been on this forum?
Come on man it's like pulling teeth asking you for some info lol.

Years?

More like months.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 12:04:32 PM »
As soon as I can I'm going to try to get in touch with her and ask her what's going on! This is very confusing.  :(
What's confusing.

Skippy is just being Skippy.
I'm upset about the whole situation. I'm really going to miss Newman being here too.

Newman will be back when he gets bored with the other forum.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 12:06:05 PM »
  I like Newman a lot! I hope that he will come back here again!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2008, 12:06:35 PM »
I feel sorry for her. I knew she was going to do this when we suddenly got a dozen new members from Australia the day after she was banned. It's sad.

I'm going to miss Newman. He really contributed to the forum and was very humorous. I hope he decides to return.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2008, 12:06:39 PM »

I hope you're right.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2008, 12:11:19 PM »
As soon as I can I'm going to try to get in touch with her and ask her what's going on! This is very confusing.  :(
What's confusing.

I'm upset about the whole situation. I'm really going to miss Newman being here too.

What other forum? You mean the splinter forum? Oh Newman will never stay there. He'll be the only one posting. And that forum hates even righteous Gentiles.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2008, 12:16:39 PM »
What's confusing.

What other forum? You mean the splinter forum? Oh Newman will never stay there. He'll be the only one posting. And that forum hates even righteous Gentiles.

Now, now.  Don't waste your energy worrying about them, Chaim.

Listen to Rabbi Kahane on the Tony Brown Journal.  It is all about 'Jews Against Jackson'.

Listening to Rabbi Kahane always puts me in a good mood.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2008, 12:19:05 PM »
I thought she was more loyal then that?? I guess you can never really know
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2008, 12:22:23 PM »

Some of us had STRONG suspicions.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2008, 12:54:53 PM »
I feel sorry for her. I knew she was going to do this when we suddenly got a dozen new members from Australia the day after she was banned. It's sad.

I'm going to miss Newman. He really contributed to the forum and was very humorous. I hope he decides to return.

I 2nd that!
   Newman was a great poster.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2008, 05:08:00 PM »

Yes actually A LOT of us did have strong suspicions. Sure, it's easy to say that someone couldn't do something because they were "nice". But others saw right through her and had very strong doubts!
When their story changes, when they make up unbelievable things and so on and so on.

To all those who think it was not skippy posting those evil anti-Jewish things because she's supposedly "Jewish" then get this:
  • WHY would a "Jew" claim while STILL in the forum that the US media is controlled by Jews
  • What about her constant writing about how she's a "pure blood white" and glad that she's not a mixed race  "half-cast"???  Half cast eh? She used to say that even having one drop of non-white blood made someone a "half-cast".
All I'm saying is that's more Størm Frønt talk. And all this happened when she was STILL in the forum, not after she was banned.

It's easy to say she's nice and believe someone is Jewish but it's another thing when you read what they write and their words say something completely different than what they claim. Example....someone can say they're  Buddhist and actually have no clue about it....if they post something about Buddhism it would be obvious they were lying about it. Likewise, why believe she was Jewish and nice when she posted the opposite of what she claimed?

So yes,  many people had their suspicions with her.

I remember having a bitter arguement with her about race adn I think Mills remembers too, my calling to ban her way back when.

My understanding from her ask Dr. Dan questions (which are public), was that she has had many many issues in her life worth feeling sorry for.

She's once or twice divorced..one husband was really really ultra Orthodox that kind DWI loves.  And currently she's dating some nonJew and her Rabbi who is like a father to her is against it and so is the rest of us.  She has tatoos and wants to be creamated.

She also posted 33+ posts on avg a day.

So, all in all, I pity her more than anything.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2008, 05:17:23 PM »

Yes actually A LOT of us did have strong suspicions. Sure, it's easy to say that someone couldn't do something because they were "nice". But others saw right through her and had very strong doubts!
When their story changes, when they make up unbelievable things and so on and so on.

To all those who think it was not skippy posting those evil anti-Jewish things because she's supposedly "Jewish" then get this:
  • WHY would a "Jew" claim while STILL in the forum that the US media is controlled by Jews
  • What about her constant writing about how she's a "pure blood white" and glad that she's not a mixed race  "half-cast"???  Half cast eh? She used to say that even having one drop of non-white blood made someone a "half-cast".
All I'm saying is that's more Størm Frønt talk. And all this happened when she was STILL in the forum, not after she was banned.

It's easy to say she's nice and believe someone is Jewish but it's another thing when you read what they write and their words say something completely different than what they claim. Example....someone can say they're  Buddhist and actually have no clue about it....if they post something about Buddhism it would be obvious they were lying about it. Likewise, why believe she was Jewish and nice when she posted the opposite of what she claimed?

So yes,  many people had their suspicions with her.

I remember having a bitter arguement with her about race adn I think Mills remembers too, my calling to ban her way back when.

My understanding from her ask Dr. Dan questions (which are public), was that she has had many many issues in her life worth feeling sorry for.

She's once or twice divorced..one husband was really really ultra Orthodox that kind DWI loves.  And currently she's dating some nonJew and her Rabbi who is like a father to her is against it and so is the rest of us.  She has tatoos and wants to be creamated.

She also posted 33+ posts on avg a day.

So, all in all, I pity her more than anything.

I understand what you mean, Dan.

Only someone who is wounded lashes out like that.

In a way I feel bad for her, too.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2008, 05:32:53 PM »
Skippy's story changed from time to time to fit the situation needed. I believe her actually saying when she first came to the forum that she was not Jewish. Later I when she started having problems she became Jewish. It makes no difference now anyway. The thing that bothered me most was how she would root around trying to get into peoples personal info. and then advertise the fact she was trying to do it. It was all a tactic to get people to back down. She will be like another allen-t except in her case I think she will be more relentless.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2008, 05:36:04 PM »
She will be like another allen-t except in her case I think she will be more relentless.

Yes, visciously so, I'm afraid.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2008, 05:43:22 PM »
She will be like another allen-t except in her case I think she will be more relentless.

Yes, visciously so, I'm afraid.

Ok, so Skippy is gone, what do you say if we concentrate to our cause and move forward?  :)
  The reason why I'm saying this is that we spend too much  time for something that already has been resolved! :)