Author Topic: A mini jtf meeting took place this afternoon!!  (Read 4160 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
A mini jtf meeting took place this afternoon!!
« on: April 16, 2008, 05:24:09 PM »
Me and Danstx19 met in Queens today. It really was a pleasure meeting him as he really is a great guy. He is a real righteous person. I think JTF should have member meetings every once in awhile to discuss ways to further advance the cause. It really might help the movement and its certainly worth a shot. I look forward to meeting all my fellow jtfers.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A mini jtf meeting took place this afternoon!!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 05:27:55 PM »
Me and Danstx19 met in Queens today. It really was a pleasure meeting him as he really is a great guy. He is a real righteous person. I think JTF should have member meetings every once in awhile to discuss ways to further advance the cause. It really might help the movement and its certainly worth a shot. I look forward to meeting all my fellow jtfers.

Wonderful!  I am ALWAYS interested in meeting other JTFers (maybe not David Berkowitz).

Its too bad that no one else lives in Northern Mexico (near Los Angeles).

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 05:30:17 PM »
I wish every once in awhile, Chaim would hold a jtf membership meeting. It might be helpful and further energize the movt.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 05:31:37 PM »
You guys are lucky.

Yes, they are lucky.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 05:34:22 PM »
I wish every once in awhile, Chaim would hold a jtf membership meeting. It might be helpful and further energize the movt.

Yes indeed.

There could be a dinner, and everyone could be charged $20 or $25 to get in.  We would need to frisk people at the door of course. 

Chaim could speak.  It would be a blast!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 05:34:53 PM »
I agree, I was lucky to meet Dan, hes a great guy. We discussed the shvartza issue among other things hehe. I look forward to meeting him again. Maybe next time it should be at a large jtf gathering in nyc with everyone including Chaim present.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 05:35:36 PM »
Just remember that whatever you discuss must be law-abiding. JTF doesn't need trouble. :)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 05:37:09 PM »

Yes indeed.

There could be a dinner, and everyone could be charged $20 or $25 to get in.  We would need to frisk people at the door of course. 

I agree, we would indeed need a method of keeping out unwanted trespassers. Only people authorized should be allowed into the meeting. We wouldn't want some muslim to find his way in there.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 05:38:10 PM »
Just remember that whatever you discuss must be law-abiding. JTF doesn't need trouble. :)

Of course.  Furthermore, anyone that suggests anything illegal must be immediately reported to the Administrators and dealt with swiftly.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 05:39:32 PM »

Of course.  Furthermore, anyone that suggests anything illegal must be immediately reported to the Administrators and dealt with swiftly.

What does any of this have to do with this thread though? Nothing illegal was or will be discussed.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 05:40:47 PM »

Yes indeed.

I agree, we would indeed need a method of keeping out unwanted trespassers. Only people authorized should be allowed into the meeting. We wouldn't want some muslim to find his way in there.

As long as they aren't armed what can they do?  Heckle Chaim?  

In a room full of people like Downwithislam?

It might be fun to boot out a protester or two.  Especially if they paid $25 to get in.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 05:41:49 PM »

What does any of this have to do with this thread though? Nothing illegal was or will be discussed.

I know.  I was responding to Rubystars.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 05:43:50 PM »

Yes indeed.

As long as they aren't armed what can they do?  Heckle Chaim?  

In a room full of people like Downwithislam?

It might be fun to boot out a protester or two.  Especially if they paid $25 to get in.

Well their could be a problem if we got a muzzy who snuck in armed.
That is why we need a secure way of getting a meeting together. Maybe Chaim would have ideas. I am pretty sure jtf memebership meetings would energize the base.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 05:44:39 PM »

My only concern is that it stay completely legal. I wasn't trying to imply that anything bad was actually said. I just wanted to remind everyone that if we do begin meeting in person with one another we need to keep it completely clean because JTF is a law-abiding organization and Chaim said that's the way to accomplish the most in this era of history.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2008, 05:46:07 PM »
I agree, I was lucky to meet Dan, hes a great guy. We discussed the shvartza issue among other things hehe. I look forward to meeting him again. Maybe next time it should be at a large jtf gathering in nyc with everyone including Chaim present.
I met Dan and a few other of our fine members at Vito's political function in Queens. I also met jdl4ever at Queens Collage some time back. Danstx19 is a great JTF member and so were the other folks I met that day. I enjoyed meeting jdl4ever also but am sad to see that he now has differences with JTF. A large JTF gathering would be fun we should work on getting it going. Chaim was asking for ideas to make something like that happen.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 05:47:46 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2008, 05:46:51 PM »
  Hey next time I'll come at the meeting with you guys!!! :) :) :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2008, 05:51:22 PM »

My only concern is that it stay completely legal. I wasn't trying to imply that anything bad was actually said. I just wanted to remind everyone that if we do begin meeting in person with one another we need to keep it completely clean because JTF is a law-abiding organization and Chaim said that's the way to accomplish the most in this era of history.

Hehe, everything me and dan spoke about was 100 percent legal.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2008, 06:57:55 PM »
You guys are lucky.

Its too bad that no one else lives in Northern Mexico (near Los Angeles).

Scriabin, you confused me with this! I really thought you lived in Mexico for a second there.
Silly me  :-[
I guess 3 people so far live close by to LA then...4 but I think that guy left.

I'm an L.A. guy.  I wouldnt mind getting something together... maybe at the Israeli independance fesitval.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2008, 07:13:11 PM »
Sorry, I didn't see your post earlier DWI,
  I just got a minute of freedom now.  ;D!
  The meeting today was great... I wish we could expand on it.
 We had many interesting things to talk about, and many ideas came from this meeting.
  I hope we continue to build upon this and get a real good size crowd one day.  O0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2008, 07:15:31 PM »
 We had many interesting things to talk about, and many ideas came from this meeting.
  I hope we continue to build upon this and get a real good size crowd one day.  O0

Dan, I agree and we will expand on it. Believe me, I will see you again g-d willing. We should have a large jtf gathering. I feel Chaim should start planning one. Unless he is behind it, it will be hard to make it official.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 07:17:15 PM »

Dan, I agree and we will expand on it. Believe me, I will see you again g-d willing. We should have a large jtf gathering. I feel Chaim should start planning one. Unless he is behind it, it will be hard to make it official.
Agreed!
   The summer is approaching and more people will have free time from school to attend the meeting.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2008, 07:22:17 PM »
I will ask Chaim about it on the next ask jtf. I relly think we need to get a meeting together as soon as possible.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2008, 07:32:00 PM »
Of course!I would love it and I would really try to attend!I live in WV,but would show up!Security of couse.I volunteer to help.I have some experience.If im not over seas.
Wayne jude

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2008, 10:41:10 PM »
I've met both Danstx 19 and CJD.  They are both great righteous people and I hope to see them again some day.  Unfortunitely, I have parted ways with the JTF organization due to too many reasons to list.  I hope that doesn't affect our friendship. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2008, 11:21:34 PM »
I've met both Danstx 19 and CJD.  They are both great righteous people and I hope to see them again some day.  Unfortunitely, I have parted ways with the JTF organization due to too many reasons to list.  I hope that doesn't affect our friendship. 

3 posts within a 24 hour period time...I dunno JDL4ever...something tells me you're missing us already ;).. now don't be deciding that you're not goign to come back after my post...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein