Author Topic: Favorite Sports Logo?  (Read 4417 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Favorite Sports Logo?
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2008, 01:51:38 PM »
I think the alternate jerseys the Sabres wear is silly, It does not look like a buffalo it looks more like a hamster.   But I am a throw back king.  Classic Quebec Nordique and Hartford Whalers.  O0

Funny they couldn't win cups in  Quebec (now the Colorado Avalanche)

Or in Hartford ( now the Carolina Hurricanes )

Both champion teams
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2008, 11:41:41 AM »
Best football team in the world.  ("soccer" football, not NFL O0)

The Liverbird is the symbol of the city of Liverpool, the two flames represent the memorial to the 96 Liverpool fans who died at the Hillsborough stadium disaster, with the Shankly Gates and Liverpool anthem 'YNWA' at the top.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2008, 12:00:23 PM »
The best parts are the overtimes. O0

Why is everyone here such diehard hockey fans???

I mean.. hockey is fun to play... but its kinda boring to watch.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2008, 01:44:57 PM »
The best parts are the overtimes. O0

Why is everyone here such diehard hockey fans???

I mean.. hockey is fun to play... but its kinda boring to watch.

No way it is great from opening puck to the last seconds..  Look at the Wash/Philly Game in over time it was great and in a game 7
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2008, 02:11:55 PM »
Yes, I'm surprised the Flyers won.  The TB Rays new jersey is an improvement.  I forgot the Raiders in football.  Those are beauties. O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2008, 02:14:05 PM »
I am in Giants territory and they been a team I have liked but their logo is too simple.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2008, 02:16:50 PM »
Yes, both the Jets and Giants went back to the old school designs a few years ago, and while the nostalgia was nice for a while, they both look like they could be drawn by kids in elementary school, in the special ed class to boot. :::D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2008, 02:31:33 PM »
Yes, I'm surprised the Flyers won.  The TB Rays new jersey is an improvement.  I forgot the Raiders in football.  Those are beauties. O0

I liked the old throwback of the Tampa Bay Bucs even though their team stunk.  But the logo was hot.   And the Denver Broncos old school was also hot.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2008, 02:33:54 PM »
Yeah, the Bucs old helmut logo was great, as was the Patriots one snapping the football.  They should have kept those with the new jerseys.