Author Topic: Proud New Member  (Read 5709 times)

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
Proud New Member
« on: April 17, 2008, 09:41:51 PM »
I have just recently joined JTF.  I am so happy to have found such a fine organization that feels the same as I do.  All of my friends say I'm a fanatic and way too radical.  I love AMERICA, and I love ISRAEL.  The reason I feel the way I do about ISRAEL is that they are God's chosen people.  The other is that they are the greatest ally we have against the terrorist organization of Islam.  I was raised a Democrat but when I went into the army in 1980, I saw what they were about.  I am sorry to say I served for a short time under the traitor, Jimmy Carter.  But I am very proud and honored to have served the majority of my tour under the great Ronald Reagan.  When I saw how Jimmy Carter put into power a communist in Nicaragua and how the Democrats cut off funding to the Contras.  I couldn't understand this until a few years later as I learned how the communists had taken over the Democrat party.  I have been a proud Republican since 1982 and have no regrets.  I am, however,  disappointed in the way the party has gone in recent years.  They have no backbone and are scared to stand up to the commies and the Muslim and Arab scum.  Political correctness run amok!  Anyway, we can solve the Muslim problem in this country fairly easily.  Outlaw Islam and kick out all Arabs.  Also, lock the borders down and round up the illegals and send them home.  If they return, they should be executed on the border as an example.  Destroy Iran, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Syria, Jordan, land Pakistan!  Drill our own oil and do research for other energy sources to replace oil in the future.   Take out the regime in North Korea and eradicate the communist threat in our own hemisphere.  Destroy enough governments and the rest will tow the line.  Oh yeah, and turn Israel loose on the Palestinian trash to do how they see fit.  I could go on but I had better not.  So in closing, I wish to say God Bless ISRAEL and God Bless AMERICA!!!!!
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Proud New Member
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 09:45:26 PM »
Rob ,

you're most welcome.
I recognise myself in "my friends think I am too radical".

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 09:54:26 PM »
O0

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 09:54:31 PM »
Welcome to JTF.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 09:55:40 PM »
Welcome!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 10:55:10 PM »
Welcome to JTF!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 11:00:57 PM »
Awesome Intro.  Rob!  O0

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 11:05:47 PM »
Welcome to JTF, that is exactly the kind of attitude that we are looking for O0

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 11:27:15 PM »
   Hey! welcome! I like your intro! :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 11:36:31 PM »
Welcome Rob!!

after that  speech... I think you'll fit in here just fine!  O0
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 12:42:50 AM »
Welcome Rob, from your introduction, I like you already
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 12:53:19 AM »
Hey! :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 04:30:26 AM »
Welcome Rob great intro O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 04:46:28 AM »
Welcome!!!!

Were glad to have you! You sound like just the type that we want! :)

Again, welcome!  O0 O0 O0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 11:40:24 PM »
Welcome Rob
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 09:24:13 AM »
Welcome to JTF!

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
    • myspace.com
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 01:28:03 PM »
I wish to thank all of you for your kind words of welcome.  The struggle we all face has to be faced together or we will truly be destroyed by the terrorist organization of Islam.  For years leading up to 9/11 I have been predicting that the Islamic mongrels would attack AMERICA in a dramatic and horrible way.  People thought I was crazy, that nobody in their right minds would attack us.  Well, guess what, the Islamos are not in their right minds.  They cherish death like we, as AMERICANS and ISRAELIS, cherish freedom.  Remember, united we stand, divided we fall.  Keep going and don't let up.  God bless AMERICA and God bless ISRAEL!!!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 01:48:09 PM »
I have just recently joined JTF.  I am so happy to have found such a fine organization that feels the same as I do.  All of my friends say I'm a fanatic and way too radical.  I love AMERICA, and I love ISRAEL.  The reason I feel the way I do about ISRAEL is that they are G-d's chosen people.  The other is that they are the greatest ally we have against the terrorist organization of Islam.  I was raised a Democrat but when I went into the army in 1980, I saw what they were about.  I am sorry to say I served for a short time under the traitor, Jimmy Carter.  But I am very proud and honored to have served the majority of my tour under the great Ronald Reagan.  When I saw how Jimmy Carter put into power a communist in Nicaragua and how the Democrats cut off funding to the Contras.  I couldn't understand this until a few years later as I learned how the communists had taken over the Democrat party.  I have been a proud Republican since 1982 and have no regrets.  I am, however,  disappointed in the way the party has gone in recent years.  They have no backbone and are scared to stand up to the commies and the Muslim and Arab scum.  Political correctness run amok!  Anyway, we can solve the Muslim problem in this country fairly easily.  Outlaw Islam and kick out all Arabs.  Also, lock the borders down and round up the illegals and send them home.  If they return, they should be executed on the border as an example.  Destroy Iran, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Syria, Jordan, land Pakistan!  Drill our own oil and do research for other energy sources to replace oil in the future.   Take out the regime in North Korea and eradicate the communist threat in our own hemisphere.  Destroy enough governments and the rest will tow the line.  Oh yeah, and turn Israel loose on the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi trash to do how they see fit.  I could go on but I had better not.  So in closing, I wish to say G-d Bless ISRAEL and G-d Bless AMERICA!!!!!

Welcome. We hope you enjoy your stay at JTF.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline BigAnt

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2008, 07:20:21 PM »
hey im only 23,but you are a great person for feeling the way you do and im with you 110%,if i had it my way i do everything you said, if we only had the millions of dollers we needed to have it all done and the power and the balls behind us

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
    • myspace.com
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2008, 11:31:02 PM »
Thanks bigant.  We can do it, we're the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!  We have put men on the moon.  We have the capabilities to do anything.  If you ever watch Future Weapons on the Discovery Channel, you'll see that we are developing new systems just to fight this war.  Our technology is developing so fast it's pitiful.  The dogs of Allah fear this and there is not much they can to to counter it except die.  There is a rifle that is called the Masada, in honor of the brave warriors that died on that lonely hilltop when the Roman army came for them.  Instead of surrender, they threw themselves on their sword and denied the Romans the pleasure of rape and torture.  It could possibly be the replacement for the M-16.  This disease called Nazism/Islam can be eradicated.  We just have to get the rest of the world to see the threat they pose to freedom loving nations.  Some nations will never get it, like the French.  We've had to saves their asses twice in the last century from the Germans.  How many times will we have to save them in this century?  Other nations will come aboard only after they are threatened or attacked.  And then there are some that just won't admit there is a severe threat just so they can keep in power.  The majority propably fall into that category.  That's the problem we face with the Democrat/Communist party here in our beloved AMERICA.  Where's Gen. Patton and David BenGurian when we need them most.  I hope I spelled his name correctly, if not, someone pleas correct me.  We must spread the word about this abomination that is Islam.  We must convince our people of the grave threat our nations and the world faces.  Don't give up the fight, and never, ever surrender.  God bless AMERICA  and ISRAEL!!!!!

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2008, 02:58:03 PM »
Welcome!!  ;D
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2008, 05:48:53 AM »
I think you have right attitude; Welcome Rob! 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2008, 10:58:08 AM »
Welcome  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2008, 04:14:25 PM »
Welcome O0

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2008, 07:16:14 PM »
welcome