Author Topic: takiya on its highest level!!!  (Read 1589 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
takiya on its highest level!!!
« on: April 18, 2008, 12:28:30 AM »
This is the danger of having an even slightly intelligent muzzy. This youtube video of charlie rose(yimach shmo) interviewing the foreign minister of saudi arabia(yimach shmo).
I have to admit that this muslim is smarter than the infidel interviewing him. This video proves again that it is so much better to have muslims like hamas who are honest about their intentions than having muzzies who try to confuse us before they try and kill us g-d forbid.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: takiya on its highest level!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 12:51:16 AM »
Re:  "...it is so much better to have muslims like hamas who are honest about their intentions than having muzzies who try to confuse us before they try and kill us."

I agree completely.

Too often people don't realize the full ramifications of a verb like "to trust", because someone who consistently says they will kill you is actually very "trustworthy"--you can actually "trust" them to keep their word!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: takiya on its highest level!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 01:04:18 AM »
Of course it is better to combat Muslimnazis that get their evil inspiration from the Third Reich than muzzicommies, that do brilliant takkia to desinform the public.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.