Author Topic: Why are Kahanists and Kahanist ("informers") such loose canons?  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
 :D >:( :( :o ??? :-[ :-\ :'( ?

really messed for any fellow Jew to strike Chaim's nerve..like stabbing him and rather than taking the knife out, twisting it.  Chaim went to jail for 5 years with a bunch of animals and isn't even allowed in Israel for no reason!  This man deserves respect and if there is anything i find fault with the Kahane.org people is that they didn't show any respect and continued to badger at him in their subtle manners.

As far as certain members here...we are a bunch of loose canons..for better and for worst.  When things seem to be quiet between Kahane.org and JTF, someone needs to go and strike their nerve.  I think they should have been left alone...Who knows? Over time by being separated, certain bad feelings would have been forgotton (maybe not).  I dont' think it's right to instigate Jews.  We really should be instigating Arabs and Muslims especially once Kahanists become in charge of Israel and ready to defend herself like in the Six Day War.   
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 07:26:57 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Why are Kahanists and Kahanist ("informers") such loose canons?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 07:33:08 AM »
The vast majority are not loose cannons, Dr. Dan.

Look at the vast majority of our wonderful members and supporters here and in Israel.

It's just a small minority that try to split the movement. I know that for the past couple of weeks we have spent a lot of time on this nonsense, but it's because I wanted our great members to know the truth.

In any historic movement, you will find divisions and splits. Thank G-d in the Kahanist movement, the overwhelming majority have chosen to reject the petty and jealous haters.

Nothing is perfect in this world, Dr. Dan.  But we have a sacred mission and we will not be dissuaded. These petty forces did not stop us from liberating over 1 million Russian Jews, and G-d willing, they will not stop us from becoming a mass movement to save Israel and America.

We will win in the end, G-d willing, because of good people like you, Dr. Dan.

Chag sameach (happy holiday).
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 07:35:10 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 11:09:56 AM »
Thank you for your kind response..

And I have no doubt with the integrity of just about everyone on this forum and movement, the message will get through to those who are looking for it.

And honestly, it's the message which counts.

And Chaim, you are a great leader and one of the most honest ones with amazing integrity.  You are definately a role model especially for people who wish to be righteous and are sometimes caught in between choosing evil versus good.

Chag Sameach.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 01:44:30 PM »
It's our Jewish tempers, Dr. Dan.  No just kidding of course.  Chag Sameach to you and your family Chaim.  You are the best. O0