Author Topic: MASTER WOLF: BLACK ON WHITE SCUM CRIMINAL OF THE WEEK  (Read 8122 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
MASTER WOLF: BLACK ON WHITE SCUM CRIMINAL OF THE WEEK
« on: April 23, 2008, 02:11:32 PM »
I  am going to make this as a sticky.

Each week I will pull the most hiddeous black on white crime and put it on here,  I would like some comments about this.

And this week's is........92-Year-Old's Accused Killer Has Long Criminal History ( A Negro killing a 92 year old white woman ) Bunch of barbaric cowards.  You bet yourself if I take charge of this country hope one day.  Any of these animals dare to put their hands on our women young or old they be hit so fast they be wishing to jump into the ocean fast to swim to Africa.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/15882405/detail.html

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: MASTER WOLF: BLACK ON WHITE SCUM CRIMINAL OF THE WEEK
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 02:40:40 PM »
Discusting. What an animal. MW you should run for office.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 03:00:00 PM »
This country needs its backbone back, and these stories are not out and about across the msm.  People are so afraid to "offend" those that are the most offensive.

One day my friend I will.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 03:11:18 PM »
With McCain as the likely Winner in November. We will need to build a real Right Wing Movement to defetet McCain in the Republican Primary in 2012. I think that is our only hope. We are doomed for the next 4 years as far as I am concerned
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 12:30:18 PM »
With McCain as the likely Winner in November. We will need to build a real Right Wing Movement to defetet McCain in the Republican Primary in 2012. I think that is our only hope. We are doomed for the next 4 years as far as I am concerned

He is unfortunatly at this moment our only shot.  I know he is weak in so many areas and its like  you feel like you are cheapening yourself.  But look what is on the other side.  And do not mistake Hillary if by chance she squeezes past Obama she will give America a complete socialized make over.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 12:29:56 AM »
This weeks beast of the week goes to...

http://news14.com/content/top_stories/594732/4-charged-in-murder-of-15-year-old/Default.aspx

4 beasts charged in murder of 15-year old

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 01:06:06 PM »
Grrrrrrrrrrr!  When we crashed it crashed the updates here of 2 weeks. Eh its ok I will repost

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2008, 12:17:45 AM »
Since I have to recover the last 2 weeks I will substitute them with these till then.

http://www.news4jax.com/news4georgia/15523464/detail.html

What a P.O.S.!

Ga. -- A Clarke County grand jury has indicted a man on an attempted murder charge and other felony counts in the stabbing of an off-duty police officer. According to the indictment, Steven Anthony Eberhart, 44, repeatedly stabbed Athens-Clarke County police Sgt. Courtney Gale and intended to murder her. Gale was working in uniform as a security guard at a Kroger grocery store on Dec. 11 when she was stabbed 10 times, including one cut that nearly severed her femoral artery.

A firing squad!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2008, 12:19:45 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-567027/Police-didnt-money-catch-burglars-beat-crowbar.html

UK: Police didn't have the money to catch 3 black burglars who beat me with a crowbar
A businessman who was almost beaten to death by three crowbar-wielding burglars claims police haven't carried out DNA tests to identify his attackers – because they can't afford to pay for them. IT consultant Simon Pither, 36, was savagely beaten over the head when he interrupted the gang at his £300,000 home. The married father of two sustained such serious skull injuries during the assault that doctors told him he was lucky to be alive. The three men, who were black and aged between 17 and 25, made off with a camera, an iPod, a watch and some memory sticks.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2008, 08:05:49 PM »
It is that time of the week again when I post this week's scum of the week animal...

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/harry-potter-actor-slain-in-knife-war/2008/05/25/1211653847721.html

You all know the Harry Potter movies?

Harry Potter actor slain in knife war

A TEENAGE actor who appears in the next Harry Potter film was stabbed to death trying to protect his younger brother from an assailant outside a club in Sidcup, south-east London, early on Saturday. Robert Knox, 18, who appears as Marcus Belby alongside Daniel Radcliffe in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, became the 28th teenager killed in Britain this year, and the 10th in London to die from stab wounds. "All I remember was seeing him stabbed in the chest. I ran over and me and my mate Tarik both tackled the black man … As I tried to grab the knife, I didn't realise he had another in his hand …" one youngster told the Sunday Times.

No major media coverage as well.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2008, 04:53:05 PM »
Disgusting animal!

This week's scum criminal of the week is an 18 year old case..

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2008/05/28/cook_arrest.html?sid=102

Black arrested for 1990 rape and murder of an 83-year-old woman. * Hollis is black and has black hair.
Police announced an arrest in the 1990 rape and murder of an 83-year-old woman. Authorities said advanced technology led them to James J. Hollis, who they said killed Mary Cook inside her Corwin Street home. . Cook’s body was discovered in her bedroom on July 21, 1990. Cook was beaten, raped and strangled. Circleville police called it one of the most heinous crimes in the city’s history.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2008, 04:57:21 PM »
Disgusting animal!

This week's scum criminal of the week is an 18 year old case..

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2008/05/28/cook_arrest.html?sid=102

Black arrested for 1990 rape and murder of an 83-year-old woman. * Hollis is black and has black hair.
Police announced an arrest in the 1990 rape and murder of an 83-year-old woman. Authorities said advanced technology led them to James J. Hollis, who they said killed Mary Cook inside her Corwin Street home. . Cook’s body was discovered in her bedroom on July 21, 1990. Cook was beaten, raped and strangled. Circleville police called it one of the most heinous crimes in the city’s history.

VERY Cruel and vicous!
Were are the Alan Keyes of the world that are Black?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2008, 02:10:22 AM »
http://www.newsadvance.com/lna/news/local/article/man_charged_with_murder_in_campbell_county_death/5314/

This week's beast: the one of so many cream of the crop in our society goes to this animal.

Black arrested in death of White man, 69 shot in the head in his home
Wilbur Lee West was buried the same afternoon that deputies released the name of the man they charged in his murder. While the arrest of Alphonso Lamont Destin eases some of the concerns in the community and the church that West devoted his life to, many are still angry and frightened that this could happen in Lynch Station. “It doesn’t change the hurt,” said the Rev. Rick Dellinger, of Lynch Station Baptist Church. “It doesn’t change the pain. It’s good, but it doesn’t change anything. We still have questions and wonder why. It’s senseless.” West, 69, was found shot in the head at his home at 281 Leewood Rd. According to a search warrant filed at Campbell County Circuit Court, it appeared someone had gone through his pockets.

What animals what savage animals
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 01:43:03 AM by MasterWolf1 »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 04:27:16 PM »
This week is a 2 for 1 deal.  2 Beasts for 1.

Trial spotlights White NYC rape-torture victim's resolve
 Her voice never faltered as she described an attack so demonic that at one point, she begged to die. With poise and precision, the 24-year-old woman told jurors this week about being raped repeatedly, scalded with boiling water and slashed across her eyelids during 19 unthinkable hours in her Upper Manhattan apartment. She paused to compose herself once, briefly, during six hours of testimony that made some jurors dab at their eyes. The resolute, clear-thinking woman on the witness stand had shown the same traits during her ordeal. She memorized details about her black torturer Robert Williams while trying to elicit his empathy — even asking about his taste in music — and trying to convince him she wouldn't identify him to authorities. Drugged, bound and left to die in a fire her attacker set, the Columbia University graduate student managed to use the flames to burn through some of her restraints and escape what might have become her crematorium

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h3laqfsenfwJ7MYE8qxqGT39h2dQD91A0GD03

Black Thug in attack on white school teacher nailed and linked to six more robberies
The cowardly punk who punched a 62-year-old Catholic school teacher in the face and stole her purse was arrested Friday - and promptly linked to six other robberies, police said. Eric Ferguson, 18, ambushed Patricia McGowan outside the Good Shepherd School in Brooklyn. Surveillance video captured the mugger attacking her from behind and pushing her through a metal gate topped with a cross before running off with her bag. McGowan, who has taught at the school for 43 years, suffered bad bruises on the left side of her face. Her left eye was blackened and bloodshot, and her left cheek was swollen and purple from her eye to her jaw. The sickening attack triggered a massive search for Ferguson, a juvenile delinquent facing charges for as many as four purse snatchings and two Chinese-food delivery robberies, including one in which the deliveryman was stabbed, police said

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2008/06/13/2008-06-13_thug_in_brooklyn_teacher_attack_nailed_a-1.html

Isn't it time for real justice?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2008, 04:49:05 PM »
This week we got one, if this doesn't make your blood boil then I don't know what does.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/8064079/detail.html

This is from 1996. Animal from Jax, Florida.

Dark Demon Sex Offender Charged With Kidnap-Rape-Kill of White 11-year-old Jacksonville Girl In 1996

Dark Demon Sex Offender Charged With Kidnap-Rape-Kill of White 11-year-old Jacksonville Girl In 1996
 Fla. -- A Connecticut sex offender will be returned to Florida to face a murder charge after being linked to the decade-old rape and drowning of an 11-year-old girl through a database of DNA from convicted sex offenders. Robert Shelton Mitchell, 43, was being held on a $5 million bond after being arraigned as a fugitive. He will face first-degree murder and capital sexual battery charges in the death of Cherie Morrisette of Jacksonville. The Mandarin Middle School student body was found on Dec. 8, 1996, floating in the St. John's River about 10 miles south of the  apartment she shared with her mother and sister.   An autopsy determined that Cherie drowned shortly after her disappearance on Dec. 2, 1996, and was alive when she either fell into the river or was thrown in. Police labeled the death suspicious, and authorities found a small DNA sample on her underwear and body. Mitchell lived in nearby Middleburg at the time of the girl's death, police said Thursday. Mitchell later moved to Connecticut and was convicted in January 2003 of illegal sexual contact with another child.

He should be hung by his genitles!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2008, 12:20:15 PM »
can I leave this as a sticky cause this is something I put up once a week every week I will hate that it would get shuffled?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2008, 05:04:56 PM »
I went to search for this week's cream of the crop pickings this animal is about to be released to society.. Would you want this anywhere near your mother, sister, wife or daughter?????

http://www.wboc.com/Global/story.asp?S=7842316

Black convicted of raping and murdering 15-year-old White girl back in jail after release 'on technicality'
A man sentenced to a 15-year term for killing a teenager in 1995 was scheduled to be released from prison more than three years early, because of good behavior and education credits. Jermaine Wright of Salisbury entered an Alford plea in 2001 in the slaying of Krista Ruggles, 16. Ruggles was found strangled in Whaleyville. In 1999, Wright was sentenced to life in prison plus 25 years. Wright, then 24, had been convicted the month before in Worcester County Circuit Court of first-degree murder, sodomy, robbery and assault and battery. That conviction was overturned the following year by the Maryland Court of Special Appeals because jurors had seen newspaper articles about alleged attacks on other women.
Murderer will walk free * Victim's Mother Speaks out * Convicted Murderer Arrested *
Wright served only 7 years of a 15 year sentence, after he was convicted of sexually assaulting and killing 16-year-old Krista Ruggles in 1995. -

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2008, 09:37:39 PM »
This weeks black on white scum of the week goes to these animal coming out of Cleveland, OH.

Pack of black teens beat homeless White man to death
Police continued to search Friday for a group of teenagers who beat a homeless man to death on a street as passersby slowed to watch, Anthony Waters, 42, suffered a lacerated spleen and broken ribs and died at Cleveland MetroHealth Medical Center after the attack Wednesday night. The young attackers were described as black teenagers possibly as young as 13 or as old as 18. Stacho estimated their ages at between 15 and 17. He said one was riding a silver BMX bike and was wearing plaid shorts

http://www.myfoxal.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=6865541&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 12:33:07 PM »
We have our weekly black on white criminal of the week, oh yea this animal deserves a baseball bat on the coconut, and what a sick woman to even go near such an animal and putting her own child's life in danger. From Ohio.

http://www.wtov9.com/news/15875714/detail.html

Black boyfriend burns the skin off of his girlfriend's blonde baby boy
A 2-year-old child was severely burned and the child’s mother Christy Ely and her boyfriend were arrested and face charges in connection with the case, police said. Police said John Carter Jr., 33, placed the child is a scalding hot bathtub and they said they do not believe it was accidental because of the way the child was burned. Police said the boy is recovering from severe burns in a Pittsburgh hospital. “The lower leg, back of the legs, the little boys’ private area. It’s horrible. It’s just one of the worst things I’ve seen,” said Steubenville Police Chief Bill McCafferty. “Anybody who does this to a child. It’s just something I can’t even describe what I’ve seen is something that haunts me when I close my eyes,” said the boy’s future stepmother. - Police say he placed two-year-old Skylar Ely into a tub holding 144-degree water.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2008, 01:22:17 AM »
Back for this week, yes I found another creature that is allowed to be loose into society so he can murder little old ladies.  What a coward.  If this doesn't make people sick then I don't know what does.

http://kaaltv.com/article/stories/S513509.shtml?cat=10151

This filthy beast!

Cutting edge DNA analysis led police to arrest a 27-year-old St. Paul man in the stabbing death of 90-year-old Irene Kunze in Hopkins. The Hopkins Police Department said the man was arrested Wednesday evening in St. Paul without incident. He was tied to the crime scene by new "soft touch" DNA evidence. Corey Omar Wells is behing held at Hennepin County Jail on two counts of first-degree murder. If convicted, he faces life in prison.

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2008, 02:03:40 PM »
you know what mw if u dont suceed in thre white house, work in legistlature, i mean you would represent our ideals and ideas to improve america, also everyone here realizes that 1/3 black people have been in jail right, they breed to bring down america
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2008, 04:08:06 PM »
This is why I keep saying America needs to be liberated

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2008, 02:11:34 AM »
Update: Once again, found this week's cream of the crop running in our streets.  And you want to talk about scum, this animal is below scum.

http://www.whas11.com/topstories/stories/whas11_topstory_080725_child_hit_suspectarrested.5e52971.html

The man accused of killing two young girls on Friday is now behind bars after police made an arrest less than 3 hours after the fatal accident. Police arrested Kenielle Finch on Friday night just after 8:00 p.m.

Black murders two little White girls 4 and 5 years old - flees from scene

The man accused of killing two young girls on Friday is now behind bars after police worked through the night to make an arrest. A four and five year old and one of their mothers were walking near the University of Louisville when they were struck by a car and left for dead. It took police less than three hours to track down the man they say was behind the wheel when a car struck 4-year-old Riley Lawrence and 5-year-old Claudia Wadlington, killing them, and injuring one of the victim’s mothers. Police arrested Kenielle Finch Friday night just after 8 p.m.

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2008, 09:54:12 PM »
america will never be liberated, if jews lead this country crime would ultimatley cease (because the bastards who cause crime would all be sent to death, anything large) there should be 2 chances for every convicted person, murder, rape, grand larceny, child molestation, should all be dealt with by the electric chair, the judicial system is a joke at this point, in right winged america law means law, not the bull that goes on in courts today. laws that make sense for all citizens would be passed, war that would benifit the world will be declared. but america chooses not to be liberated because liberals are corrupt and wish for themselves but not for the greater good of humanity its just there nature
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2008, 10:51:50 AM »
I have be absent from my favorite website for a long time. Due to affrimative action the company I work for was FORCED to hire 'unemployables' (blacks, muslims and hispanics). I am doing the work that they are too stupid to do. Even the basic skills are limited. The species 'africanus criminalis' are genicially prone to crime, murder, mayhem and rape. They belong in the 'motherland' where they can raid hostile tribes, live in mud huts, practice mutalation, destroy their envoirment, wage tribal warfare and blame the 'oppresspor'.
GIVE THEM THIER REPARATIONS NOW! A CRACK PIPE AND A BASKETBALL! GET THEM OUT NOW!