Author Topic: Rev. Jeremiah Wright Laying it on thick right now on CNN  (Read 1131 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Rev. Jeremiah Wright Laying it on thick right now on CNN
« on: April 27, 2008, 09:50:38 PM »
This guy is a sick animal. What he is saying tonight is a preview of what we will get if Obama gets into office. Very disturbing!! CNN says this presentation will be rebroadcasted in full at 10pm New York time. After see only a part of this I will have problems sleeping tonight. America is finished!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: Rev. Jeremiah Wright Laying it on thick right now on CNN
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 10:12:23 PM »
I think I heard sharpton recently screaming about some black protest concerning the recent acquittal
of the police officers involved in the death of a black criminal. More to come with osama as president. It reminds me of NYC when dinkins became mayor.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 10:26:00 PM »
Did you catch the interview he did with that disgusting Bill Moyers?  I thought Moyers was gonna propose to that Black Nazi.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 10:34:28 PM »
I think I heard sharpton recently screaming about some black protest concerning the recent acquittal
of the police officers involved in the death of a black criminal. More to come with osama as president. It reminds me of NYC when dinkins became mayor.
Sharpton is trying to get the ball rolling for some civil action. The city will have to pay out big time. Its the same old story with black animals like this. Once the payout comes Sharpton will be in line to get his cut. I don't even want to think that we could have anything like the Dinkins administration on a federal level. Sadly the possibility of this becomes more real each day.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 10:40:50 PM »
Did you catch the interview he did with that disgusting Bill Moyers?  I thought Moyers was gonna propose to that Black Nazi.
I saw a small part of it and I thought they were going to kiss each other. I had to turn it off it was sickening. Obama's wife was also on one of the C-spans today and that was another thing that had to be turned off. She would make a good street walker.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 11:30:04 PM »

Same here