Author Topic: $4/ gallon on Gas TODAY!  (Read 2353 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
$4/ gallon on Gas TODAY!
« on: April 25, 2008, 03:48:58 PM »
Today I pulled into a gas station in my neighborhood in Flushing, Queens and surprise... $4.07/Gal. of Super!
What is going on here?
The Dollar is weakening day by day and now this on top... Now I know where my Tax Rebate Check is going.  >:(
They raised the price as about the same time so people won't be as upset about the whole thing. What do you guys think?

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: $4/ gallon on Gas TODAY!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 04:25:08 PM »
Imagine having to fill a diesel truck. :o

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 04:31:53 PM »
It's going to get even higher this summer.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 04:32:03 PM »
Why can't we use the oil from Iraq, so as to cover the cost of the war, and thereby keep oil prices down?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 04:37:23 PM »
It's going to get even higher this summer.

It's already five dollars a gallon in California.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 04:38:30 PM »
Today I pulled into a gas station in my neighborhood in Flushing, Queens and surprise... $4.07/Gal. of Super!
What is going on here?
The Dollar is weakening day by day and now this on top... Now I know where my Tax Rebate Check is going.  >:(
They raised the price as about the same time so people won't be as upset about the whole thing. What do you guys think?
I spend about a hundred bucks a week on gas and when I pay my credit card at the end of the month it is really depressing. What can anyone really do in the short term. The dollar tanking and the high price of fuel go hand in hand. This is only the start so get use to it my friends. It was bad enough when it was only energy now they are hocking the price of corn and rice with the useless ethanol program. Not only will the price of food  be high but soon it will cause food shortages and sap water supplies due to irrigation needs. As for the tax rebate check they could have kept that. In my case they got it back already  anyway it went to pay my state tax bill. I haven't opened one envelope containing a bill that doesn't have some sort increase coming. In short if you are unable to cut back on things you will be paying much more to maintain the level of what your doing now.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 12:44:45 AM »
Brilliant assessment CJD!
 I refer to the Tax rebate as a short term fix for a junkie, like Methadone.
 How can anyone see the 'Light' in this bleak economic whirlwind of broken promises and  lies, can you foresee a brighter day or are we in for worse?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 01:18:41 AM »
 How can anyone see the 'Light' in this bleak economic whirlwind of broken promises and  lies, can you foresee a brighter day or are we in for worse?

Dan, it costs me 45 dollars to fill my tank up from almost empty and I have an rsx type s with only a 13 gallon tank. I wonder what all those jewish women I see driving the saburbans and yukons do. Its a nightmare. Something really needs to be done about this fast.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 01:22:10 AM »

Dan, it costs me 45 dollars to fill my tank up from almost empty and I have an rsx type s with only a 13 gallon tank. I wonder what all those jewish women I see driving the saburbans and yukons do. Its a nightmare. Something really needs to be done about this fast.
No. We need a major international financial catastrophe. The resulting chaos is needed to create a civil war against our enemies.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2008, 01:24:29 AM »
I haven't paid more then 3.45 yet. I am getting tired of It. I drive my dad's Prius some of the time and take the bus and carpool when he needs it. But I will be getting a car of my own very soon.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2008, 01:34:00 AM »
I haven't paid more then 3.45 yet. I am getting tired of It. I drive my dad's Prius some of the time and take the bus and carpool when he needs it. But I will be getting a car of my own very soon.

You are lucky that you have a prius. That costs so much less than a regular car to run.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 01:38:36 AM »
Thats why i am saying to buy $2500 cost efficient tata nano with great mileage :laugh:.By the way i wanted to know how much is the cheapest car in usa?

« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 02:00:06 AM by ASHISH »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2008, 01:40:06 AM »
You all wait we aren't in the Summer yet.  Just wait to see what gas will cost then.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 01:42:53 AM »
Thats why i am saying to buy $2500 cost efficient tata nano with great mileage.By the way i wanted to know how much is the cheapest car in usa?

I think the cheapest car in the USA is a Kia Rio. It is a very unsafe car. I am not sure how much it is though, prob around 10000

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2008, 07:51:02 PM »
Thats why i am saying to buy $2500 cost efficient tata nano with great mileage :laugh:.By the way i wanted to know how much is the cheapest car in usa?

Its a nice looking little car but nothing short of a fuel shortage would make Americans drive something like that. The car is just to small to be on the same roads here in America with large cars, SUV's and trucks. For a person like myself who grew up around large American cars the cars we have today are already to small. I could never see myself behind the wheel of something like that. When I started driving back in the 70's if your car got 18 miles to the gallon you were doing great. Today 30 mpg's and people complain that they have a gas guzzler. We are going to be in for it in the short term because our government has allowed the auto makers to make bigger and bigger cars again but have not seen to it that the oil companies tapped into domestic supplies of oil to keep up with the need. Despite the rhetoric America has domestic oil reserves in Alaska and in the Gulf of Mexico that they would be able to tap into and would last another 50 to 100 years. By that time hopefully we will be able to develop enough alternate forms of energy to get away from oil for the most part. Oil companies should be allowed to make a healthy profit but at some point the government should step in and take some of the money for research into alternate forms of power.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years