Poll

Should Russia have intervened and shot down NAZI i.e. NATO planes that bombed Serbia?

Yes, the price would be high but it'd be worth the effort to Save Serbia
6 (33.3%)
Yes, because NATO would give up on bombing the Serbs and nobody would perish
8 (44.4%)
No, it would have made things worse for Serbs
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Russia's apathy about Serbia  (Read 6687 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Russia's apathy about Serbia
« on: April 25, 2008, 05:57:40 PM »
I vote for option 1
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
Re: Russia's apathy about Serbia
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 10:24:11 PM »
That wood have been a fatal mistake, the russians would have gotten hammered. now we took the biggest blow, but russia managed to get stronger, so unless she doesnt help us soon. They are not our brothers. but if they do, I love them.

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 01:23:49 PM »
m8,Yeltsin,that traitor was a puppet,and the whole point was for russia not to get involved,becous they were in no condition,tho voulentiers did come to help on kosovo and in bosnia,the whole point of this war,this 20 years of suffering was to save russia once again,so it would have time to become strong enough to help us once again,and now we shall see if they'r up 2 helping us or not,tho i think Putin  will help(or Medvedov,btw,i met Medvedov(well he "talked to us"and waved)and Lavrov when they were at the St. Sava Temple in Belgrade)us,and its a good thing Russia didn't interven

We had 2 choices,to surrender to NATO and America(to let them have military bases in yugoslavia)and avoid(well probably not,it would have been the same practicaly,you couldn't call it your own country)the war and break up,witch was logical,the rest of the world did that(mostly)and it had the most chance of our survival,but we serbs aren't like that,we have the reputation to show for it,if Russia fucks us over,we are over(to some extent,we will lose "all")but that wouldn't be logical seeing how we helped them,they would have no reason to not help us,we shall see...

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 02:05:46 PM »
Russia wasn't free country in those days(`90es) with corrupted Yeltsin.They wanted to send us their Ant-Air S300 systems which was probably the best AA system in the world(today it's S400,i think),but then suddenly Yeltsin's Government got 1 billion dollar "help" from US.Russia had many problems with corruption,low standard,terrorism in Chechnya and huge foreign debts.
So,they were unable to do something that could stop the NWO fascists.

Today,it's different story.Russia is free of foreign influence,they've cut all foreign funding of non-Government organizations to stop the occupation attempt.They are collecting very large sums of money from selling oil and natural gas.They don't have foreign debts AT ALL any more.Probably the only country in the world without debts.That fact tells a lot...
Russian authorities are giving us signals that they would give us any help if only we ask them.As they say,they can't be the "bigger Serbs" then us.It means it's on us-on the will of our politicians,so it's very important for us to elect free and non-corrupted side in the coming parliamentary elections stop the foreign occupation.

If Russia had help us then,and if they would help us today(in any military way),it would stop the aggression,occupation and the kind of silent genocide which is happening in the so called "peace time"(it means that we cannot live free and decent life and the most important we can't have required reproduction to stop disappearing as the result of their "democratic standards").

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 03:38:23 PM »
Had Russia only pretended to be a more seriously concerned for Serbia, NATO wouldn't have bombed.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 04:17:09 PM »
Had Russia only pretended to be a more seriously concerned for Serbia, NATO wouldn't have bombed.

Yess but in those days Russia's president was not Vladimir Putin but national traidor B. Yelcin...

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 05:02:52 PM »
That wood have been a fatal mistake, the russians would have gotten hammered.

Who would be able to hurt Russians?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 05:23:09 PM »

NATO planes would hurt Russia plenty but they wouldn't start a full scale war on Russia.
Russia wasn't serious about defending Serbs, shame on Russia for that.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 06:58:59 AM »
As they say,they can't be the "bigger Serbs" then us

yeah,thats totaly true!
but we have a whole lot of scared,stupid,corrupt bastards in our in our fatherland,[censored] DS,and those retarded LDP imbecils

but the whole reason they attacked us was a preparation of war on Russia,and it would have been fatal imo if Russia joined completly
Tho i hope that SRS will win on 11th,but the other day i met an american famili,was shoping something in "Strahinica Bana" street,i started chating with them,and the father of the family said he was with a company that is helping all political partys orgainse for the elections exept SRS and SPS...that tells us alot

P.S. i think DS will win,the americans and nato will buyout DSS(give them a shitloads of money)to go with DS

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 01:00:01 PM »
As someone noted earlier, Russia in the 1990's wasn't the same as it is today...same goes for China, India, Brazil and other developing economies. I strongly doubt that NATO would have done the same thing if today's russia was the same as it is today.....
I dare NATO to try to get involved in Chechnya because of the so-called Russian atrocities or in Tibet. It is easy to pick on the little guy, but try to do that to one of the big guys.............I don't think so.

Why would Russia want to get involved in the Balkans? Simply, to protect their national/economic interests. It has nothing to do with their sympathy for the Serbs (although typical Russian citizen does), but their interest to protect their borders and to protect their oil and gas pipelines which are currently in competition with US pipelines from Central Asia to the Mediterranian. It is no different than why US and the allies went to the Persian Gulf War in 1990.

I do not want people to think that I am pro-russian or pro-chinese, but rather that US and other European countries should have been fair to all sides in the Yugoslav conflict instead of taking sides. Why? Because when you support one side more than the other:
1. It gives the favorite side incentive to not want to negotiate peace but rather go to war and gain more.
2. It gives the loosing side to look to other places of support. There is that old saying "pick the better of the 2 evils."

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 04:09:18 PM »

NATO planes would hurt Russia plenty but they wouldn't start a full scale war on Russia.
What NATO forces? America can not win war against group of savages in Iraq hahahaahah
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 08:05:16 AM »
little guyz?well we showed the world just how little we are this past 20 years,it took half of the world to attack us,plus they couldn't evin ocupate us,they evin threatened milosevic with a nuclear bomb on belgrade...

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 08:05:34 AM »

What NATO forces? America can not win war against group of savages in Iraq hahahaahah
LOL because they are fighting the 'insurgency' if it comes to a full scale war Iraq wouldn't last a week.
But I agree that if they attacked Russia they would not win. But still they would hurt Russia big time.
But the sacrifice would be worth it, it's time to kick the turd out of your land once and for all, those
disgusting remnants of the ottoman scum.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 08:08:00 AM »
little guyz?well we showed the world just how little we are this past 20 years,it took half of the world to attack us,plus they couldn't evin ocupate us,they evin threatened milosevic with a nuclear bomb on belgrade...

I'm proud of you but it's not enough.
Strengthen your military and spit at the EU.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 08:43:13 AM »
we spet in they'r face big time,inbarised them infron of the whole world,they claimed they destroyed 100000000000000000000000 tanks but they destroyed something like 4 i think,14 alilery peaces,and mabey a few men,Kosovo is they'r revange...

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 08:46:46 AM »
Sorry Nikola it's not enough.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 09:22:46 AM »
m8,we serbs only want whats ours,we don't wanna decide for nobody else,if the european ppl don't want to go to war for they freedom,why would we go to war fro them,when they didn't go to war for us anywayz,we did enough to set them back from our home,so they would never again try to do war with us,now we need to unite and win against them politicaly,tho i would'n like nothing more to pilidge those bastards

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 05:53:30 PM »
m8,we serbs only want whats ours,we don't wanna decide for nobody else,if the european ppl don't want to go to war for they freedom,why would we go to war fro them,when they didn't go to war for us anywayz,we did enough to set them back from our home,so they would never again try to do war with us,now we need to unite and win against them politicaly,tho i would'n like nothing more to pilidge those bastards

Everything is yours, Bosnia and Albania are yours. Kosovo is even more yours.
EU sucks, the sooner it gets destroyed by muslims the better.
Then European nations will start fighting Islam, the EU prevents them from starting the fight.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 09:35:29 PM »

Your words are worth a gold mine ;D O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008, 05:17:43 AM »

Your words are worth a gold mine ;D O0

Priceless, excellent and well said  O0

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2008, 04:28:07 AM »

Then European nations will start fighting Islam, the EU prevents them from starting the fight.

what about croatia or slovenia,becous they are christian u don't  mention them,and i would'n like albania to be a territory of serbia,don't want to live with those primitive buttholes,tho i think that northren albania,mainly Skadar should have been ours,and atleest half of croatia shoud be ours if not more to account for what they have done

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2008, 11:41:04 AM »

what about croatia or slovenia,becous they are christian u don't  mention them,and i would'n like albania to be a territory of serbia,don't want to live with those primitive buttholes,tho i think that northren albania,mainly Skadar should have been ours,and atleest half of croatia shoud be ours if not more to account for what they have done
You don't have to live with them, in fact it'd be an egregious mistake on your side if you EVER tried to live with subhuman animals. The animals must be deported to turkey or pakistan where they can rot and breed with their sisters.
Your territory must be free of those inbred animals that's all.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2008, 08:25:21 AM »
m8,it would be hipocritical of us to kill them with the excuse,they are nazis,and i'm rigchous,i'll help everybody by eraseing or banishing a nation,tho thos albanians who would fight us and refuse to accept the serbian country if they live in it,they should be killed,others can stay but with limited children.And albania is a [censored] for the most part,its like the 19 century,like turks still ruled there :D
tho u haven't answered my on my q about croatia and slo

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2008, 04:14:55 PM »
m8,it would be hipocritical of us to kill them with the excuse,they are nazis,and i'm rigchous,i'll help everybody by eraseing or banishing a nation,tho thos albanians who would fight us and refuse to accept the serbian country if they live in it,they should be killed,others can stay but with limited children.And albania is a craphole for the most part,its like the 19 century,like turks still ruled there :D
tho u haven't answered my on my q about croatia and slo

I agree, they are still living under the Ottoman Empire that some Albanians want