Author Topic: Is the media starting to glorify Pastor Wright?!  (Read 3410 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is the media starting to glorify Pastor Wright?!
« on: April 27, 2008, 11:15:39 PM »
I swear, i came across PBS and other news channels of his interview and it seemed that there was a profound interest in his evil ways and perhaps exhoneration to his religious views...correct me if i'm wrong in this speculation.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Is the media starting to glorify Pastor Wright?!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 11:23:37 PM »
I don't think they glorify him, they make fun of him
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 11:24:07 PM »
I don't think they glorify him, they make fun of him

Yes, they are making fun of him more often.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 11:26:24 PM »
i mean it was a brief moment that i was watching it and then i saw a news title that seemed to not make him look like that bad a guy.  I mean really, he's a David Duke..a black KKK...a supremecist in race! He hates this country...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 11:29:11 PM »
i mean it was a brief moment that i was watching it and then i saw a news title that seemed to not make him look like that bad a guy.  I mean really, he's a David Duke..a black KKK...a supremecist in race! He hates this country...

Yes, he is a BlacKKK SSupremacist and RaciSSt, he definitely has a black racial agenda and favors them based on their race rather on their behavior or conduct to judge them.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 11:34:39 PM »

Yes, he is a BlacKKK SSupremacist and RaciSSt, he definitely has a black racial agenda and favors them based on their race rather on their behavior or conduct to judge them.

The beauty of all this is that the behavior which he is not judging and only judging on race will hopefully end up biting the very hand that he is feeding...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 11:43:54 PM »
"Pastor" Wright experiences pronounced prognathism, exemplifies "creeping [censored]-ism", displays steatopygiea, and is a Mustifee.

Don't listen to those saying he's simply some kind of "chigaroon"!

It's not true.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 11:48:22 PM »

The beauty of all this is that the behavior which he is not judging and only judging on race will hopefully end up biting the very hand that he is feeding...

Agreed

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 12:35:02 AM »

What do you think about this interview of Jerimiah Wright

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2008, 12:37:19 AM »
Beware of PBS, it is the most sick leftist station out there.  And wants funding from the public to stay on the air.  I for one would never give them a dime.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2008, 02:05:20 AM »
I have noticed the sick media is even starting to sound apologetic for this piece of garbgage.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 03:00:53 AM »
I have noticed the sick media is even starting to sound apologetic for this piece of garbgage.

People in Paltalk chat rooms act like the Rev. Wright is a hero. IT IS SICKENING. This THING is a pig, he would make a devil look half way decent. >:(  He'd be half good if he wasnt half bad. Frankly: HE SUCKS, and so does his little obama.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline yeye

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2008, 03:59:28 AM »

There is no one created in the image of God garbage. what is garbagae are you stupid statements. really idiotic

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 04:01:34 AM »

There is no one created in the image of G-d garbage. what is garbagae are you stupid statements. really idiotic

someone ban this foolish troll

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2008, 05:35:18 AM »
I'm not sure how familiar you're with PBS.  Bill Moyers is very liberal.  Otherwise, Jeremigh Wright wouldn't have done the interview with him.  PBS wants Wright to be portrayed as the victim. 

Watch the O'Reilly Factor Monday night.  There's going to be at least one segment about it and Bernie Goldberg is going to discuss the media.   

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2008, 01:21:08 AM »
There is no one created in the image of G-d garbage. what is garbagae are you stupid statements. really idiotic

Even G-d, Himself, said certain people were evil. Just pick up a Torah and read it.

If someone is evil, speaks evil, loves evil, and does evil to the Jewish people, then they certainly can be called garbage. You disagree with this?

Using your line of "thinking", you don't think hitler was garbage?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2008, 01:46:26 AM »
I do think the media is glorifying this shvartza dog. Firstly, he is always referred to as "Rev." What the hell makes him a reverend? How could someone who said that Jesus was black be taken seriously? Moyers, in that interview of wright sat there listening to right as if he was having a dialogue with some brilliant scholar when in fact he was talking to a shvartza  who cant even compete with the intelligence of a lion with whom he shares his natural habitat in Africa with.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2008, 01:48:32 AM »
Yes.. I notices the same.  The media treats all Blacks like infallible children that should be respected and revered regardless of what they say or do.   If I were Black, I'd be offended...

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2008, 04:17:37 AM »
I do think the media is glorifying this shvartza dog. Firstly, he is always referred to as "Rev." What the hell makes him a reverend? How could someone who said that Jesus was black be taken seriously? Moyers, in that interview of wright sat there listening to right as if he was having a dialogue with some brilliant scholar when in fact he was talking to a shvartza  who cant even compete with the intelligence of a lion with whom he shares his natural habitat in Africa with.

You should never underestimate your enemy. Is he evil, a liar, a revisionist of the worst order? Yes.  I don't think he's stupid.  He's mentored the possible president of the United States so he's done something right.  He thinks he's smarter than he is but he's not an idiot. 

I think JTF could learn from the tactics of the left in building a presidential candidate.  If Obama wins the presidency that could give the perfect entrance for a JTFer. Obama learned from watching Bill Clinton, especially with Clinton's talk of "uniting and not dividing." If the left attacked a JTFer presidential candidate saying, "how can you have worked with Chaim? He said all these controversial things!"  The JTF candidate could respond, "Those are the same tactics used to smear president Obama during his presidential run."

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2008, 05:37:27 AM »
I see now that CNN is taking the tactic of making him look like a crazy person. I don't think Obama can control him so now they will show Wright as a deranged man who kind of knew Obama.  He runs the risk though of Wright going over the edge from being snubbed and saying something even more inflammatory.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2008, 05:40:08 AM »
Dan you are right. They are making him into somewhat of a rational figure with all this media covrage
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh