Author Topic: Obama Disowns Pastor Wright Today  (Read 6263 times)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Obama Disowns Pastor Wright Today
« on: April 29, 2008, 09:24:11 PM »
I was listening to Hannity today and he played a clip of Obama cutting Pastor Wright loose this morning. He claims that after hearing Wright speak the other night he is starting to see how divisive and full of hate speech Wright has become. Talk about slamming the barn doors shut after the cows are out in the Pasture. Who does Obama think he is conning. He has been listening to the same drivel for the past 20 years. Its funny what a drop in a politicians poll numbers will do.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Obama Disowns Pastor Wright Today
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 10:15:04 PM »
I agree.  
That horse already left the barn.
Obama holding a press conference today, about Pastor Wright, was a misstep.

Talk about burning bridges.  I don't think Pastor Wright will take being tossed from the train again lightly.  :::D

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 10:25:51 PM »
Obama, like most politicians, would sell his own mother for a vote. He actually sold his own grandmother, but that's besides the point.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 10:27:18 PM »
They both so full of it.  But let them destroy each other
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 10:36:31 PM »
I almost feel sorry for that idiot. ::)
No one can really take this guy seriously.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 10:42:08 PM »
It'll be cool if the hindered Wright turns against obama and exposes him and shows evidence that obama was in on it all the time!!

Wishful thinking! The oh so wrong Jeremiah Wright is not going to sabotage the chance of a "bruh" being elected President.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 10:45:15 PM »
They are both feces
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 10:54:15 PM »
I feel, you are all making mistake thinking that speech was an accident.

I believe it is a set up.

I will tell you why.

The real blow was when Fox discovered Wright's statements about 9/11 and AIDS.

Obama was caught off guard and did not disown him, which hurt him a lot.

So instead of losing the democrating primaries, he maybe asked Wright to make that speech, so that Obama could disown him and Farrakhan completely this time and become officialy "WHITE" and somewhat uninvolved with all that black racism.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 10:55:25 PM »
I was listening to Hannity today and he played a clip of Obama cutting Pastor Wright loose this morning. He claims that after hearing Wright speak the other night he is starting to see how divisive and full of hate speech Wright has become. Talk about slamming the barn doors shut after the cows are out in the Pasture. Who does Obama think he is conning. He has been listening to the same drivel for the past 20 years. Its funny what a drop in a politicians poll numbers will do.

Obama is willing to do anything, he is a taqqiyah muzzie
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 11:34:03 PM »
I almost feel sorry for that idiot. ::)
No one can really take this guy seriously.

Spiritus: i believe that you are on paltalk, right?  they DO take this IDIOT seriously- TOTALLY. it is SCRAY too- there IS something about him that is EVIL, like some evil spirit inside of where his heart may have been.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 11:38:19 PM »
I have a hard time believing this is a real break. It is entirely possible that they privately worked out a "blowup" so as to save Obama's skin.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 11:39:52 PM »
I have a hard time believing this is a real break. It is entirely possible that they privately worked out a "blowup" so as to save Obama's skin.

It doesn't really matter, all the democrats are drek. John Mccain is slightly better but he is still drek. I wish John Bolton would run for president hehe.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 11:41:32 PM »
Juan McQueen is worse than Hitlery.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 12:08:41 AM »
Obama's "outrage" stems more from the fact that Wright insidious comments are a thorn in the side of his campaign. My guess, is that Wright is pissed at Obama's pathetic attempts to disassociate himself from his so-called church, he's not too happy about being left to hold the bag, and if he's gonna go down in flames, he's taking Obama with him.

Wright insidious tongue is a gift that keeps on giving... ::)
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 01:16:17 AM »

I will tell you why.

So instead of losing the democrating primaries, he maybe asked Wright to make that speech, so that Obama could disown him and Farrakhan completely this time and become officialy "WHITE" and somewhat uninvolved with all that black racism.

I think you're right.

I think this whole thing was planned to get rid of the Rev.Wright/white hate/America albatross around Obama's neck.
Obama had already refused to denounce Wright, so what could he do?

Yes, you're right, 'He  asked Wright to make that speech, so that Obama could disown him and Farrakhan completely this time and become officialy "WHITE" and uninvolved with all that black racism.'

Dump Wright. Dump Sharpton. Dump Jesse. Then they all meet after the election and toss back the scotches, bring on the women, break out the cigars and laugh about how they dupped whitey. 

« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 06:02:11 PM by Cyberella »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 04:41:52 AM »
That hypocrite!

Remember when Obama gave a speech in March when he stated that Jeremiah Wright was like a member of his family.  And that disowning him would be like disowning all blacks people. 

Obama keeps changing his story and he refuses to admit what he knew and when he knew it. 

If it truly took Obama this long to understand Wright's statements, then he obviously can't be trusted to meet with the president of Iran.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 04:44:23 AM »
It'll be cool if the hindered Wright turns against obama and exposes him and shows evidence that obama was in on it all the time!!

Obama will probably call Wright next week and tell him that would he stated today in public was just "politics" and he didn't actually mean it. 

Wright stated on Sunday that when Obama says something about him in public, he knows that Obama is just saying what he needs to, to try and get elected.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 04:47:54 AM »

I will tell you why.

It's possible that they made a deal where Wright would reiterate those comments in public and then give Obama the chance to verbally disown him--they'll probably still meet in private-- to fool people into thinking that Obama no longer has a relationship with or that Obama no longer supports Farrakhan. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 05:30:57 AM »

I will tell you why.

It's possible that they made a deal where Wright would reiterate those comments in public and then give Obama the chance to verbally disown him--they'll probably still meet in private-- to fool people into thinking that Obama no longer has a relationship with or that Obama no longer supports Farrakhan. 

I BELIEVE that it IS a SET UP, Rational- perfect timing.... 'Hello Americans, I have decided to go back to the faith of my FATHER, I am going back to islam- Now, REMEMBER stupid Americans.....its a 'free country'"  -barf obama 
THAT is what I believe. Period. Leftists will say, YES!! WE CAN!!  >:( >:( >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 06:35:00 AM »
You, guys, are such cynics. I never thought of this being a set-up until I read this thread. But maybe you are right. Somebody said: "you can never be too paranoid." the longer I live, the more I see the truth of this statement.  ;D

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2008, 07:48:30 AM »
OK. Here are my arguments.

In yesterday’s speech Obama condemned Wright’s statements about AIDS and 9/11, which were not parts of Wirght’s NAACP speech, but of the speech he made in his church, after which Obama refused to disown him.

In fact, Wright’s NAACP speech wasn’t even 5% offensive of what the first speech was.

So how come you condemn your pastor after his second speech and refer to his first speech, after which everything was seemingly fine.

Here’s what I think.

Obama saw that not disowning Wright after the first speech harmed him in PA, so he wanted to do that, but…. what to do? – he already refused to denounce his pastor.

Therefore he needed another reason. NAACP was a good one to do that.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2008, 07:55:32 AM »
Come on...Obama was losing ground and he knew it was his crazy pastor so he did this move of "detaching himself".

I have my doubts.  His advisors are all racist supremecists communists.  The Zebra cannot change the color of his stripes unless it's a chamelion.

Obama did this to make people happy...he didn't do it for pure genuine reasons.  He hates American, he hates Israel and he hates Whites.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2008, 11:46:39 AM »
I still think this is a genuine rift and a huge miscalculation (made 20 years ago) on Obama's part.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2008, 11:51:51 AM »
I still think this is a genuine rift and a huge miscalculation (made 20 years ago) on Obama's part.

Absolutely.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2008, 12:17:06 PM »
Obama only broke off with his pastor, after the pastor went around trying to promote himself , not caring that it would damage obama`s campaign.

It does not mean that Obama disagreed with what the pastor was saying for 20 years.  It is just a matter of, Obama remaining loyal to his pastor - at some cost, and his pastor betraying him for his own personal gain, and Obama now saying screw him.

But set up or not. This is not because of the pastor`s views. Obama doesn`t have much of a problem with those views.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 12:18:43 PM by q_q_ »