Author Topic: Some will ask why Kosovo is our holy land, take a look at this picture...  (Read 6845 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
  Yes, great picture!  :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
BEAUTIFUL!
Gives us some courage and reason to fight the NATO and muSSlims out.

Hail Serbia! Nuke Albania!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
Before you drop the nuke on Albania, make sure Boris Tadic is strapped firmly to it.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Before you drop the nuke on Albania, make sure Boris Tadic is strapped firmly to it.
I'll add kkkarla del ponte. O0
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer

:::D :::D :::D
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer

rofl  :::D  good one

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Oh my just look at this, they will destroy those things to eradicate all traces of Serb history, man I hate those dreck.
If you don't trust me go to youtube and see how the albanian scum of the earth are destroying Serb churches.

The azeris destroyed all Armenian tombstones in Nakhijevan in 2006 and the UN did nothing those pigs, they love the turks and they will side with those selchuk mongolian garbage.
http://www.armeniangenocide.com/photos/data/500/medium/Destruction-jugha-azeri-beasts-det.jpg

DO NOT TRUST THE UN OR THE EU TAKE THE MATTER INTO YOUR HANDS.

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
700 churches destoryed..........the turks that we started fighting 600 years ago,didn't do this in those 600 years as did the albanians on kosovo under 1 year of nato and un supervision

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
700 churches destoryed..........the turks that we started fighting 600 years ago,didn't do this in those 600 years as did the albanians on kosovo under 1 year of nato and un supervision
To me there is no difference between turds and albanians both of them are scum.
But I think deep in my heart I hate turds more.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
To me there is no difference between turds and albanians both of them are scum.
But I think deep in my heart I hate turds more.

you h8 them more becous they are at your doorstep,but albanians are only the instrument of the destroyers,but they let themselves be used,and they diserve to die for that

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
We are letting ourselves be used too, we're becoming instruments to American/EU new world order puppeteers.

Think about this: I myself am a part of the Bosnian Serb diaspora in Canada. After living here for over 15 years, I still speak my language, engage in my culture, and have a love for my people and our homeland.

This last summer, I went to Serbia and Bosnia (Republika Srpska) to visit family and friends. You will not find 1 person that doesn't complain about the fact that they can barely afford a roof over their heads and food to put on the table, let alone gas for their cars and fare for the bus. But what do you see on every single street?

A 13-year-old child with a $400 cell phone. An 18-year-old girl that doesn't know what she wants to do with her life but cannot live without her phone, text-messaging every waking minute of the day (I kid you not, this is no exaggeration)....sadly this is the archetype of the young generation of Serbia today.

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
totaly true,i understand those nice useful cell phones,but u see as you said a 13-yearold with a 400$ phone,funny mentality

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
BEAUTIFUL!

Excellent Ambiorix, very well said  O0

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
BEAUTIFUL!

Excellent Ambiorix, very well said  O0
Thank you JTFFan!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I have a question what are hermit's cells on that map mean?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
no probs:)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
it was directed at JTFan:P not you americanhero.