Author Topic: Iranian saying hello :P  (Read 34947 times)

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
Iranian saying hello :P
« on: April 29, 2008, 10:19:38 PM »
Read some funny stuff on this site, anyways hello.

"Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying, 23 Thus says Cyrus king of Persia: All the kingdoms of the earth the LORD God of heaven has given me. And He has commanded me to build Him a house at Jerusalem which is in Judah. Who is among you of all His people? May the LORD his God be with him, and let him go up!"    - 2 Chron 36:22-23

Isa 44:28 Who says of Cyrus, 'He is My shepherd, And he shall perform all My pleasure, Saying to Jerusalem, "You shall be built," And to the temple, "Your foundation shall be laid." '

"O man, whoever you are and wherever you come from, for I know that you will come--I am Cyrus, son of Cambyses, who founded the Empire of the Persians and was king of the East. Do not grudge me this spot of earth which covers my body."
                                                       - Cyrus

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Iranian saying hello :P
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 10:33:32 PM »
Hello,

Is it possible for you to write a more descriptive opening statement?

Thank you.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 10:45:42 PM »
Hello,

Thank you.

Alright, :P.

My background is esphahani iranian, but i reside/born in canada, not muslim nor is my mother, grand mother, grand father and etc. Most of my family is agnostic/athiest. And i wanted to say that jews in iran are NOT treated like "BS". In esphahan the city/province i lived for 3 years, it is the only province that has a lot of jews, christians and "muslims" that live happily with each other. So i dont get why on this forum jews are under "moderation" because they are "jew", or they are heavily discriminated... Iranians jews are free to move to where ever they want, so how is iran holding them "hostage"...

BTW: Everyone is under "moderation" in iran.

Also i want to learn more about israel, Judaism, khazer jew origins,war with iran and some of the trolling/b.s crap about iran posts on this forum.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 10:48:45 PM by Khashayarsha »
"Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying, 23 Thus says Cyrus king of Persia: All the kingdoms of the earth the LORD God of heaven has given me. And He has commanded me to build Him a house at Jerusalem which is in Judah. Who is among you of all His people? May the LORD his God be with him, and let him go up!"    - 2 Chron 36:22-23

Isa 44:28 Who says of Cyrus, 'He is My shepherd, And he shall perform all My pleasure, Saying to Jerusalem, "You shall be built," And to the temple, "Your foundation shall be laid." '

"O man, whoever you are and wherever you come from, for I know that you will come--I am Cyrus, son of Cambyses, who founded the Empire of the Persians and was king of the East. Do not grudge me this spot of earth which covers my body."
                                                       - Cyrus

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 10:49:14 PM »
Hello,

Thank you.

My background is esphahani iranian, but i reside/born in canada, not muslim nor is my mother, grand mother, grand father and etc. Most of my family is agnostic/athiest. And i wanted to say that jews in iran are NOT treated like excrement. In esphahan the city/province i lived for 3 years, it is the only province that has a lot of jews, christians and "muslims" that live happily with each other. So i dont get why on this forum jews are under "moderation" because they are "jew", or they are heavily discriminated... Iranians jews are free to move to whereever they want, so how is iran holding them "hostage"...

Also i want to learn more about israel, Judaism, khazer jew origins,war with iran and some of the trolling/b.s crap about iran.

What is your opinion about muslims that spread propaganda like : " the jews did 9-11"?
Do you agree with them?

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 10:53:18 PM »
Hello,

Thank you.

My background is esphahani iranian, but i reside/born in canada, not muslim nor is my mother, grand mother, grand father and etc. Most of my family is agnostic/athiest. And i wanted to say that jews in iran are NOT treated like excrement. In esphahan the city/province i lived for 3 years, it is the only province that has a lot of jews, christians and "muslims" that live happily with each other. So i dont get why on this forum jews are under "moderation" because they are "jew", or they are heavily discriminated... Iranians jews are free to move to whereever they want, so how is iran holding them "hostage"...

Also i want to learn more about israel, Judaism, khazer jew origins,war with iran and some of the trolling/b.s crap about iran.

What is your opinion about muslims that spread propaganda like : " the jews did 9-11"?
Do you agree with them?

Lol? I've never heard of this, my theory is that the american "government" did it to itself to show attention that arabs are going "nuts". That is my "opinion".

- Cyrus

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 11:11:33 PM »
That certainly is your opinion and your entitled to it, but I'm obliged to respond forcefully to such garbage. The American government is in no way directly responsible for 9/11. The Commission report and the facts are just overwhelming. The perpetrators were all Muslims. The majority of whom were from Saudi Arabia. Normal, sane people accept this as fact. If you want to postulate your conspiracy theories, go ahead. I don't know how long this forum will tolerate such "diverse" opinions, but feel free to desecrate the memory of the victims of Arab terror.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 11:27:22 PM »
That certainly is your opinion and your entitled to it, but I'm obliged to respond forcefully to such garbage. The American government is in no way directly responsible for 9/11. The Commission report and the facts are just overwhelming. The perpetrators were all Muslims. The majority of whom were from Saudi Arabia. Normal, sane people accept this as fact. If you want to postulate your conspiracy theories, go ahead. I don't know how long this forum will tolerate such "diverse" opinions, but feel free to desecrate the memory of the victims of Arab terror.

The thing is "i don't care"... And you're already apeing me?  ::) I barely no anything about islam, so dont start asking me questions about this or that.

Anyways.......

The whole thing looks like a set up to me; everything from iraq(saddam hussein getting power, and losing power), oil prices going nuts, arabs getting heavily discriminated, and the falling of the towers look suspicious. If i were controlling U.S. hell i would blow up a building or two and blame it on some heavily discriminated group, for sure i can use arab as a scape goat and get away with it. Then start creating propaganda that arabs as a whole are "terrorists". Declare war. Try to take their oil, land, but at the end U.S turns out into cocky macbeth and it dies and loses again...

BTW: dont like muslims either, so dont try to call me a sympathizer, lmao.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 11:30:46 PM by Khashayarsha »

- Cyrus

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 11:36:55 PM »
<<So i dont get why on this forum jews are under "moderation" because they are "jew", or they are heavily discriminated... Iranians jews are free to move to where ever they want, so how is iran holding them "hostage"...
>>

<< arabs getting heavily discriminated, and the falling of the towers look suspicious.>>

Look what happens in that ayatollah regime of yours:

http://www.bahai.us/persecution-bahais-iran

<<Baha'is in Iran are systematically denied jobs, pensions and the right to inherit property. More than 10,000 Baha’is have been dismissed from government and university posts since Iran’s 1979 revolution.

Baha'is have been barred from institutions of higher education since 1980.>>

The thing is "i don't care"...

Just some "infidels".

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 11:43:37 PM »
<<So i dont get why on this forum jews are under "moderation" because they are "jew", or they are heavily discriminated... Iranians jews are free to move to where ever they want, so how is iran holding them "hostage"...
>>

<< arabs getting heavily discriminated, and the falling of the towers look suspicious.>>

Look what happens in that ayatollah regime of yours:

http://www.bahai.us/persecution-bahais-iran

<<Baha'is in Iran are systematically denied jobs, pensions and the right to inherit property. More than 10,000 Baha’is have been dismissed from government and university posts since Iran’s 1979 revolution.

Baha'is have been barred from institutions of higher education since 1980.>>

The thing is "i don't care"...

Just some "infidels".

Regime of mine? lmao?  ;D and bahais are jews? right? it's funny i never said i was an I.R supporter nor was my family. Oh wait your jew and can say anything you want right? huh?

And i bet if show a picture of a israeli savagely beating up a pale.stin..ian i would get banned? O0

It's funny how you take a quote that has nothing to do with that, i mean i dont care about  islam...

Yeah infidel, i guess am also infidel, uncut dick and born atheist.  8;)

Nice "come back". :::D

SHow me that jews are getting killed lmao. What, you also believe the B.S lies from the news, lmao?
Half these people that got killed, because they were anti-I.R, i probably would be hanged also for the amount of anti excrement i been writing about IR.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 11:48:50 PM by Khashayarsha »

- Cyrus

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 11:50:22 PM »

Regime of mine? lmao?  ;D and bahais are jews? right?
No, just another group of non-muslims.
it's funny i never said i was an I.R supporter nor was my family. Oh wait your jew and can say anything you want right? huh?
I'm not a Jew.
And i bet if show a picture of a israeli savagely beating up a pale.stin..ian i would get banned? O0
  There are no "Paalestinians"
It's funny how you take a quote that has nothing to do with that, i mean i dont care about  islam...
Guess you don't care since you don't live in Iran with tour attitude.
Can you tell us something about Iran before the revolution of '79.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 12:04:59 AM »

Regime of mine? lmao?  ;D and bahais are jews? right?
No, just another group of non-muslims.
it's funny i never said i was an I.R supporter nor was my family. Oh wait your jew and can say anything you want right? huh?
I'm not a Jew.
  There are no "Paalestinians"
Guess you don't care since you don't live in Iran with tour attitude.
Can you tell us something about Iran before the revolution of '79.

No funny or sarcastic crap, or i'm not going to waste my time with you. It's not my fault they are write nazi w.e for pa le st in ia n.

Don't post BS that has nothing to do with the thread. I said Christians, Muslims, Zoroastrians, jews all have rights, i never said bahias do, nor did i say i was against them.

What you want me to tell before 1979? 1970-1979 iran was undergoing "revolution" and the king was basically in "exile"...

"Guess you don't care since you don't live in Iran with tour attitude."

What the hell does that mean? I went to iran with 3 german friends, and they were all shocked that most people didn't follow islamic laws... Almost everyone we met drank, smoke, ate "harem" food, scarves were falling off, prostitues are now 3x in iran because of this I.R crap and the gay population of iran for some reason is increasing. Probably islam forbids straight sex? :P

- Cyrus

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 12:25:41 AM »
<<Don't post BS that has nothing to do with the thread. I said Christians, Muslims, Zoroastrians, jews all have rights, i never said bahias do, nor did i say i was against them.>>

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2005/04/christian-persecution-in-iran.html

They do not have equal rights.

Christian Minister Hamid Pourmand with his family.

A Christian pastor is scheduled to go before the Iranian Court in the next few days for further review of his three year sentence:

The lay pastor, 47-year-old Hamid Pourmand, is to go before a Sharia court next week on charges of apostasy from Islam and proselytizing Muslims. The former charge is punishable by death.

Iranian Christian Hamid Pourmand must appear before the Islamic (sharia) court of Iran within nine days. An exact court date has not been released. Arrested September 2004 when security police raided a church conference he was attending, the Assemblies of God lay pastor will be brought up before the Islamic court between April 11 and 14 to face charges of apostasy from Islam and proselytizing Muslims to the Christian belief. Both "crimes" are punishable by death.

Pourmand, now 47, converted from Islam to Christianity nearly 25 years ago. He spent several months in solitary confinement after his arrest last September 9 2004, the only one of more than 80 church leaders arrested at the conference who was not released.

One of Iran's leading Protestant pastors was executed in December 1990 after a sharia court condemned him. Hussein Soodman, also an Assemblies of God pastor and a Muslim convert to Christianity, had been involved in Christian ministry for 24 years. He was reportedly hanged on December 3, 1990, as part of what was believed then to be a new wave of repression directed against the small Christian community in this Islamic Republic.

Pourmand, an army colonel at the time of his arrest, was found guilty by a military court on February 16 of .deceiving. the Iranian armed forces about his faith, despite evidence he produced to the contrary. According to the judge of the military court, his recent three-year sentence was given because Pourmand withheld from his superiors the information that he was a Christian. The Islamic regime in Iran has made it illegal for a non-Muslim citizen to serve as a military officer, since that puts him in a position of authority over Muslim soldiers.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 12:37:30 AM »
<<
it's funny i never said i was an I.R supporter nor was my family. Oh wait your jew and can say anything you want right? huh? >>

<<Don't post BS that has nothing to do with the thread. I said Christians, Muslims, Zoroastrians, jews all have rights, i never said bahias do, nor did i say i was against them.>>

I see you like writing 'jew' instead of 'Jew'. Why?

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 12:39:30 AM »

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2005/04/christian-persecution-in-iran.html

They do not have equal rights.

Christian Minister Hamid Pourmand with his family.

A Christian pastor is scheduled to go before the Iranian Court in the next few days for further review of his three year sentence:

The lay pastor, 47-year-old Hamid Pourmand, is to go before a Sharia court next week on charges of apostasy from Islam and proselytizing Muslims. The former charge is punishable by death.

Iranian Christian Hamid Pourmand must appear before the Islamic (sharia) court of Iran within nine days. An exact court date has not been released. Arrested September 2004 when security police raided a church conference he was attending, the Assemblies of G-d lay pastor will be brought up before the Islamic court between April 11 and 14 to face charges of apostasy from Islam and proselytizing Muslims to the Christian belief. Both "crimes" are punishable by death.

Pourmand, now 47, converted from Islam to Christianity nearly 25 years ago. He spent several months in solitary confinement after his arrest last September 9 2004, the only one of more than 80 church leaders arrested at the conference who was not released.

One of Iran's leading Protestant pastors was executed in December 1990 after a sharia court condemned him. Hussein Soodman, also an Assemblies of G-d pastor and a Muslim convert to Christianity, had been involved in Christian ministry for 24 years. He was reportedly hanged on December 3, 1990, as part of what was believed then to be a new wave of repression directed against the small Christian community in this Islamic Republic.

Pourmand, an army colonel at the time of his arrest, was found guilty by a military court on February 16 of .deceiving. the Iranian armed forces about his faith, despite evidence he produced to the contrary. According to the judge of the military court, his recent three-year sentence was given because Pourmand withheld from his superiors the information that he was a Christian. The Islamic regime in Iran has made it illegal for a non-Muslim citizen to serve as a military officer, since that puts him in a position of authority over Muslim soldiers.

2 christians, and i know 300?  ::) Armenians are 1/3 of esphahan and 99 percent of them are Christians and live fine.

The man you posted was a "convert" and "lied", you're not allowed to convert to any religion, but most likely you get a warning. This man probably has done more, probably something against I.R.

One thing what are you trying to prove? That I.R is bad?
I already know it's bad...
I already know the rights are bad,
i already,
i already know.

The thing is you don't know is that iran is being shown as something even "worse" than it actual is.

I'm not anti-jew, im not anti-american, the only thing i want is iran freed from islam, and religion shouldn't be part of politics.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 12:41:47 AM by Khashayarsha »

- Cyrus

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 12:40:58 AM »
<<
it's funny i never said i was an I.R supporter nor was my family. Oh wait your jew and can say anything you want right? huh? >>

I see you like writing 'jew' instead of 'Jew'. Why?

what? jew or Jew? why the hell does it matter?
Alright ill call them yehudis, since that is what i mostly call them.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 12:43:00 AM by Khashayarsha »

- Cyrus

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 12:42:40 AM »
<<The thing is you don't know is that iran is being shown as something even "worse" than it actual is.
I'm not anti-jew, im not anti-american, the only thing i want is iran freed from islam, and religion shouldn't be part of politics. >>
Ok. Free Iran from Islam. I support that. I think think the koran is a evil book.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 12:44:26 AM »
The thing is you don't know is that iran is being shown as something even "worse" than it actual is.

Yes.  China is the Great Satan.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 12:45:27 AM »

Thank you Jimmy Carter.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 12:46:50 AM »

what?

- Cyrus

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 12:48:19 AM »

what?

Iran is like an annoying fly.

China is a SERIOUS threat.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2008, 12:48:52 AM »

what?
We're not only anti-muslim, we are also heavily against left-wing big government. Communist China is indeed one of our enemies.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2008, 12:52:21 AM »

what?
We're not only anti-muslim, we are also heavily against left-wing big government. Communist China is indeed one of our enemies.

So this site is against arabs, communists, even though the creator of communism was a jew, and what else?

- Cyrus

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2008, 12:59:16 AM »
So this site is against arabs, communists, even though the creator of communism was a jew, and what else?

All other evil people.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2008, 01:02:39 AM »

what?

Yep. Not all Jews agree on the political issues.
This site hates the type of Jews, that become atheists, and leftists, even more than leftists non-Jews.
You can check that.
There is a term for it as well: self-hating Jews.
Karl Marx, is even not regarded as a real Jew, since he was an atheist, so he basically excommunicated himself.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2008, 01:10:08 AM »

what?

Yep. Not all Jews agree on the political issues.
This site hates the type of Jews, that become atheists, and leftists, even more than leftists non-Jews.
You can check that.
There is a term for it as well: self-hating Jews.
Karl Marx, is even not regarded as a real Jew, since he was an atheist, so he basically excommunicated himself.

Karl Marx is "Jewish" and not a follower of "Judaism". He is still a jew ethnicity wise.
So what religion do you believe in?

- Cyrus