Author Topic: The treacherous republic party and the foregin agent Bush  (Read 2549 times)

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
The treacherous republic party and the foregin agent Bush
« on: April 30, 2008, 09:35:06 AM »

I was shocked when i saw Bush this so called Christian backstabbing Serbia,western civilization and Christians in the back and even more so shocked that his party has not gone berzerk on him for doing that travesty

How come the republic party did not attack Bush for saying he supported the independence of the rouge state Kosovo?

Then i knew the answer and this is the only logical one,  the republic party has been bought off lock stock and barrel by saudi money and have become tools for the Islamic agenda.

Usa needs a new party, a party that has western values at heart and America interest as well not a party that only values paychecks from saudis

America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: The treacherous republic party and the foregin agent Bush
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 09:39:26 AM »
We atheists are more concerned about Christians than Christians themselves, I think it has something to do with love your enemy and cheek turning BS.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 01:06:30 PM »
The truth is that there is no such thing left as an honest political party. I'm seriously considering starting my own party to combat this growing hypocrisy and bullcrap spewing from the gullets of these overfed lunatics that are in power.

The republican party is nothing anymore, they're a new type of so-called "conservative" that is nothing resembling the true meaning of that word. I could go on about this forever, but he basic truth is that nothing is sacred anymore.

On a related note, check out the video I posted in this forum..it should answer some questions you have.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 09:36:50 PM »

Usa needs a new party, a party that has western values at heart and America interest as well not a party that only values paychecks from saudis

i agree, down with traitors >:(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 05:17:22 AM »

i agree, down with traitors >:(

Destroy the traitors!  O0

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 10:14:48 AM »
You won't be able to do it.

1. If you're a true patriot (poetic kind), they will say you are a barbarian/uncivilized/isolationist/etc.
2. If you run on a platform of truth, honesty, respect ect. They will call you weak.
3. If you run by yourself without sponsor money, you won't reach out to enough people.
4. If you then accept sponsor money, you will now have to appease your sponsors.