Author Topic: What the hell is this?  (Read 1773 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
Re: What the hell is this?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 05:45:48 PM »
They say 'happy holocaust remembrance day' is that appropriate???
Free Javakh!!!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 06:08:31 PM »
Thanks IslamIsCancer. Here is what I wrote to the management of liveleak:

Neo-Nazi racists and anti-Semites have been prominent on liveleak for quite a while. They are opening promoting Nazi hatred on liveleak, and their threads and posts are blatantly illegal. They recently started a thread, "Happy Holocaust Rememberance Day" (which these illiterates misspelled on their thread). This is a criminal offense in the United Kingdom. Our British members are not going to file a police complaint because liveleak has allowed us to upload our videos. But if others see this and file a complaint, this can lead to fines, imprisonment and the closing of liveleak. Here is the Nazi thread:

http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=39022

I would advise you to ban ipledgeallegiance and all of the other Nazi posters on this thread and to make it clear that such flagrant violations of the law will no longer be tolerated.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 06:23:43 PM »
Thanks IslamIsCancer. Here is what I wrote to the management of liveleak:

Neo-Nazi racists and anti-Semites have been prominent on liveleak for quite a while. They are opening promoting Nazi hatred on liveleak, and their threads and posts are blatantly illegal. They recently started a thread, "Happy Holocaust Rememberance Day" (which these illiterates misspelled on their thread). This is a criminal offense in the United Kingdom. Our British members are not going to file a police complaint because liveleak has allowed us to upload our videos. But if others see this and file a complaint, this can lead to fines, imprisonment and the closing of liveleak. Here is the Nazi thread:

http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?t=39022

I would advise you to ban ipledgeallegiance and all of the other Nazi posters on this thread and to make it clear that such flagrant violations of the law will no longer be tolerated.

Chaim, they are not going to close that thread :( they'll say it's part of freedom of speech.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 08:19:58 PM »
Nazism is illegal in the UK?

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 08:35:01 PM »

Chaim, they are not going to close that thread :( they'll say it's part of freedom of speech.
[/quote]

Liveleak was not so big on freedom of speech when they pulled the movie Fitna from their site.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 08:40:22 PM »

Liveleak was not so big on freedom of speech when they pulled the movie Fitna from their site.
It seems their ideas on freedom of speech is selective.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 08:47:26 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 09:04:03 PM »
They have anti-hate laws in Britain. The thread and the other Nazi posts on liveleak are illegal.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 09:15:11 PM »
They have anti-hate laws in Britain. The thread and the other Nazi posts on liveleak are illegal.
The laws may be on the books but it seems Britain as well as many other countries are very lax when it comes to dealing with anti-Semites.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 09:25:19 PM »
What a bunch of sick SOBs! >:(

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 01:14:34 AM »
I think they are subhuman scum!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2008, 01:19:48 AM »
They're probably very immature kids, probably 11 to 13 and they've never experienced anything difficult in their lives, so they think this stuff is a joke. I notice a lot of young people are very selfish, and if it didn't happen to them personally it's like it never happened. I hope they grow up and fast so they stop posting such idiotic and hurtful garbage.

If they're adults posting this then shame on them even more, G-d will not be pleased with their hateful attitudes.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2008, 10:19:25 PM »
Sick twisted evil bastards they are.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision